Hey Sup Forums! I'm an aspiring screenplay writer. I've written down a few ideas and I'd like some feedback...

Hey Sup Forums! I'm an aspiring screenplay writer. I've written down a few ideas and I'd like some feedback. I have access to actors and I live in Utah so I have any setting I want.

I just need you to help to pick what to write. Or if you have any suggestions.

The true story of harambe

Idea one

Idea two

Idea three. (Last idea)

2 and 3 seem like good stories you can build off of. Have you had experience Writing in the past?

This could work with in dark future sci fi setting

Very tiny amounts. But I think I want to write movies as a career. Maybe direct them. I've been practicing lots

Hmm that's interesting. I don't have the cash to do that but I'll save it for later

Are you going to school for this?

Cont. Like a colonized moon with him being part of the secuirty force at day while hanging out with criminals at night

>Hey Sup Forums! I'm an aspiring screenplay writer. I've written down a few ideas and I'd like some feedback. I have access to actors and I live in Utah so I have any setting I want.
>I just need you to help to pick what to write. Or if you have any suggestions.

Have you tried idea 4?

SLC Punk 2: Electric Boogaloo

I'm going to

And this could a simple man in the wild west who moved from the east coast but instead of him peacefully walk off the train its him being taking upstate to a looney bin

Hmm I can see that

A story about my girlfriend.

Was she a meanie?

I'd personally rather see some more avant garde things, like a spy thriller where the main character (good guy spy) dies in a firefight midway through and the rest of the movie is about the villain's unrelated psychological problems. Or a movie about an adult trying to learn the secrets of their lost heritage, only to find that there are no secrets. This is probably why I don't write screenplays.

edgy 18 year old idea done in that disney movie about feelings.. forgot what it is called.

too vague, in over his head how? by walking around at night alone?

this is the same premise as the film stay except it wasn't a panic attack it was a car crash. still a good film i would recommend checking it out.

Honestly I would say read more, watch more films, and try to blend genres and ideas to your liking. Your ideas aren't bad they are just generic and have been done many times before already.

Hmm na I like those

Well here's the thought I'll leave you with, then: I think The Lord of the Rings would have been far more interesting if Galadriel took the Ring.

To write screenplays you need an apple fagbook, then you can sit in Starbucks and tell every passing person you write screenplays on your fagbook.

Hahaha no damnit I'm trying to not do that.

I loved movies where the main character did shit with ill intent the end up being great ideas like in Brewsters millions where stuff he does to lose money makes him more money