Racist whitebois BTFO by based labeouf

Racist whitebois BTFO by based labeouf

youtu.be/E7j2WnAw_kA

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-7-graphs-that-explain-how-brexit-won-eu-explained-a7101676.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are American white supremacist so brown?

Why was this lad dancing and swerving around? Why are American """"whites"""" so cowardly?

>He thinks it's not staged

It's a video from USA, breh

>white boy

he's a spic and from 9gag

>Shia starts bothering you
>if you hit Shia, the entire world starts hating you because Shia is one of the most famous people on earth
>if you leave. you're seen as a loser

No way to win.

what is that trump supporter saying to the camera? i can't make it out because the sound quality is so shitty

retarded picture, even if there was evidence that holocaust was staged nobody would publish it as
1. nobody would believe oyu anyways
2. its career and political suicide

>science is a leftist conspiracy

Back to heftylol. This is a right-wing nationalistic board.

Shia is playing 366268643D chess

The blond guy really need to go to the hair dresser.
What a bunch of fithy hippies.

I hate leftards so fucking much, pretty sure Shiah is like that because of his french genes.

You're just like that little faggot in the video, Shia labeouf would smash your teeth in smug little queer

wew

>cold as fuck conditions
>no one thinks to just pour a bottle of water on their opponents, thereby forcing them to go home to at least change clothes before catching pneumonia

It wouldn't even be considered assault since it's just water.

Why am I literally the first one to come up with this?

what science? if holocaust was staged how would you know? you just believe what people told you

I think the fact that Shia hospitalised this nerd says it all

Kek did you just come here from reddit?

The vast majority of people here hate islam, multiculturalism, social justice, feminists and all around leftist garbage. People in white countries here generally want the shitskins out. "Cuckmany", "SWEDEN YES", making fun of Trudeau being a leftist retard who ruins the national economy but it's ok because he snaps pics at LGBT rallies all started here. Not Sup Forums.

This board is less right-wing than Sup Forums but it leans right. It's just less conspiracy theories.

thanks for the (You)s, friend!

i love you Sup Forums
never change

Nah, I'm always armed. It'd be more like Trayboon.

>The vast majority of people here hate islam, multiculturalism, social justice, feminists and all around leftist garbage. People in white countries here generally want the shitskins out. "Cuckmany", "SWEDEN YES", making fun of Trudeau being a leftist retard who ruins the national economy but it's ok because he snaps pics at LGBT rallies all started here. Not Sup Forums.

t. Sup Forums

what is happening there

>no retorts

Beautiful

Typical yank gayboys can't fight with their hands

No wonder every single white American that gets in a physical altercation with a darkie without a weapon gets his head kicked in

You lads are pathetic

hollywood retard thinks he's the shit

Sup Forums all my life pham. Lurk more Chang.

>let me tell you about your board

You have to go back

I don't like the majority of the things you posted but the manner in which you conduct yourself is fucking cringe worthy and you sound like a brain dead spastic regurgitating the same shit over and over

You'll grow out of it eventually, I did

whatever you say m8

>not arming yourself against literal baboons

fucking kek

no wonder why you are one of the dumbest countries in europe

No wonder African Americans literally walk all over you

Irish people arm themselves and will take action when needed, we have one of the highest estimated unregistered gun ownership per capita next to Bosnia and Serbia

that kid is not white

Lurk more you idiot.

Do you not see the daily threads laughing at your SJW cuckhole, the threads making fun of Mudslimes, praising the whiteness of X country, and laughing at the self-implosion of the left?

You probably came here from an /r/Sup Forums thread about a screencapped picture of a laughing goldenface

This board is nationalistic as fuck chink.

Not an argument my inbred potatonigger friend :^)

Did you know you can buy clothes and accessories made with fish leather? It's used in luxury brands.
If it gets wet, it's ruined though, so you could get sued over property damage.

>walk all over you

lmao they are killed in droves by the police and we keep killing them in stand your ground states in self defense

You got cucked hard by the brits lad. The IRA are fucking pussies now.

BASED shia

daily reminder

For every anti leftist or anti Islam or pro white post on Sup Forums there are 2 Frenchmen in /fr/ asking for a très mignonne beurette, or a yank and a mexican in /cum/ giggling about the cutest anime girl, etc.
This isn't your great white bastion dumbass

>Killed in droves

You're literally a delusional fool, they openly assault white Americans every day. White Americans don't retaliate and if they do its some weak pathetic moron like the video shown here. We won our country in war, we didn't get "cucked" you infantile cunt.

>ukrainian flag
lol

also i totally support that spic in the suit with the chinese communist hat

>american whites

the girl with the glasses in right is a trans ?

>using circlejerking generals to prove his point

Nothing you said contradicts anything I've said you idiot. I go to generals to shitpost and dump 2d girls too.

But what about the non-general threads where all the serious discussions happen? It's a right-wing anti-immigration nationalistic board.

>assault white americans every day

Where? In disarmed places such as DC, NYC, Chicago or California which have extremely strict gun laws?

Everywhere else they get dropped by the police, shopkeepers or people who conceal carry.

>It's a right-wing anti-immigration nationalistic board.

hello Sup Forums

HE AINT EVEN OLD TIMEY

>the Sup Forums defense

lmao

Remember how /brit/ was estatic about brexit passing and how the shitskin mudslime immigration will finally stop? Go on desuarchive and pull up the threads lad.

>right wing
fuck no
>anti-immigration
somewhat
>Nationalist
barely

you're projecting your Sup Forums fantasies on Sup Forums you utter wankstain, go back to your HWNDU raid threads spunkbreath

Are you retarded?

>right-wing means far-right

kek. this board is not centrist you idiot. you have multiple threads on the catalog every day shitting on leftist politics

the only thing Sup Forums leans left on is healthcare

yankposts

Just refreshed and flipped through the catalog, of the first 10 threads that aren't generals there is:
>A german learning Japanese for a yellow gf
>a Guatemalan saying he doesn't want to be white
>a Bulgarian asking for a dark Brazilian gf
>An Argentinian hetting help on how to say 1 billion
>A Panamanian in support of a Spanish union
>etc.

Need I pull up the archived generals Pajeet?

That guy on the vid is considered white? Wow.

you know labour, the british left, also supports brexit too? you utter weapon

Dude, this is not Sup Forums

>replying to this god awful yank bait
It's like Sup Forums is turning into /k/ ffs

ITT a bunch of insecure pol nerds

Now look at the archived threads yesterday. There were multiple threads shitting on the EU. There's one shitting on Germany right now.

Type "mudslime" "nigger" or "spic" in the archive see all the results.

nah they get stomped frequently. often times they'll just sucker punched someone tho.

I want to deport every single left-wing activist to Venezuela, so they can live under the effect of the policies they promote.

>saying "nigger" automatically = being Sup Forums

for fucksakes lad, Sup Forums says nigger and a grand deal of those folk are liberals

>Corbyn now represents the left
Guess the left are all holocaust deniers and inbred cunts

t. kike

ah yes, because you must've missed the part where a great deal of labour supported brexit and not just corbyn.

fuck up, wankstain

Sup Forums is a board dumbass you can't literally be a board lmoa

This seems a bit staged...

Only small factions do you retard. The majority of labour voted against brexit. Almost all the MPs opposing brexit were labour, snp, greens, or lib dems.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-7-graphs-that-explain-how-brexit-won-eu-explained-a7101676.html

how can i recover from this

>>He thinks it's not staged
>It's a video with Shia, breh
FTFY

>independent
shan't

you can't and you won't lmoa

Say it with me!

Sup Forums won't divide Sup Forums!

>wankstain
Haven't heard that one since secondary school lol
Calm your tits I just insulted corbyn yet you are treating it as some personal attack unless…

Yes but here it's done unironically. Hell the US regularly gets trashed for niggers chimping out.

Make a thread tomorrow asking if people would be comfortable with taking in 100,000 niggers. See the responses.

But cuck is an Sup Forums thing.

i want to be divided from frogposters and finnfags

1.) Don't let the memes take control of you

2.) Don't confuse your personal thread browsing habits with the entirety of Sup Forums's

3.) As I said, for every nationslist post ot thread there are 2 where people laugh at a Palestinian telling a Greek to pay debnts or posting "this" to a brown favela dwelling Brazilian who called Sweden cucked.

The elusive American "white" male. They're a declining species so they'll accept anything at this rate.

You fucking wot

Event he leftist of lefties wouldn't be comfortable with taking in 100k nigs you fucking idiot, you have the mind of a fucking 10 year old boy, clearly your mental capacity has been stunted permenantly by the Internet and most likely your social skills too since you have to squeeze a meme into every post you autistic fuckwit

It's not memes chang.

This board is quite anti-immigration to shitskins. You have many Canadians bitching about the chinks that keep coming over as well.

It's a never-ending contest of people posting how whiter they are than other countries.

The EU gets trashed regularly. Trudeau is constantly made fun of. SJWs and Feminists are shat upon endlessly. Same with Merkel and Cuckmany, and islam is hated en masse, as are niggers.

It's a right wing board but not as right as Sup Forums

>Event he leftist of lefties wouldn't be comfortable with taking in 100k nigs you fucking idiot
if only....

>not wanting to take in 100k nignogs = Sup Forumstard

lmao this logic

Then make the same thread asking if they would take in 100,000 people from any white country
>100k snow niggers
>100k slavic niggers
>100k emu niggers
>100k potato niggers

You will find the results similar

>even the leftists wouldn't be comfortable with takibg in 100k nigs

Yes they would because left parties unironically shill for more diversity and immigration from shitskins the most.

>MIH OPPRESSED AND POOR MINORITIES BRING THEM HERE FOR A BETTER LIFE
etc

I can't believe you are serious about this. Please be a troll.

I should sleep like a normal person to avoid new world power hours

What's wrong? I thought diversity and multiculturalism was good?

Oh yeah. Guess which parties support the above ideologies the most.

Slavs probably, the rest are memes m8. Just lurk more dude. Virtually anybody here would take 100k whites from Cuckstralia or Ireland than 100k niggers, muslims, spics or poojeets.

Well there you fucking go.
I used to be a Poltard, but fuck me it's gone to hell over there. Every thread ends up with trump or something stupid about race or someshit.
Can't even talk about a war or anything without that random faggot saying trump with make it great again.
Make what great? It's pretty fuck good at the moment.

Even in the US your leftist party is split almost evenly (51% to49%) on the immigration issue when asked "should the US increase restrictions on its current border policy?"
Saying that 100k dindus might be a bad idea does not make one a right winger.

what the fuck is wrong with americans

>Event he leftist of lefties wouldn't be comfortable with taking in 100k nigs you fucking idiot
what makes you think that?