What's your sickness Sup Forums?

What's your sickness Sup Forums?
> genital herpes (my last partner didn't know i had it.)
> diagnosed depression but not medicated (i don't want to take the pills)

partly a psychopath and kinda depressed

I am missing 7 teeth and working on the rest.
Depressed, shoppaholic, and chronic masturbation.

Depressed, not medicated anymore
Insomniac
Ex drug addict. Haven't really done drugs but just because I'm not around that shit. I am still a weak human being though.
Hardcore sex addict. I lost my virginity to a hooker a couple months ago. Since I've pounded several dirty hookers (though I got std tested and am clean) and jerked off by dozens of women in dirty massage parlors.
Fap too much
Too much cigs
Need to smoke pot or I want to die
Way too much video games.
I think I just fractured 2 molars while eating today.

I stopped taking care of myself. I've been eating and drinking myself to death slowly because i'm too much of a pussy to just do it.

Surprisingly a lot of the same user. Minus the hookers, pretty much the same.
My only way of coping is by having the lowest form of expectations, none, and push myself to do more than nothing, productively, everyday. Its sometimes a serious uphill struggle. Adderall helps.

im just overheated leave me alone

Where can you get adderol from?

A psychiatrist. And ya gotta be honest. If ya have a prior abuse problem with Meth, don't test yourself. Be up front about it, as well as any other habit/abuse problems, and if they wont give you the name brand stuff, there are LOADS of alternatives that work just as well that can be prescribed. I had some before that was more of a build up type of release over months, and now I have the fast acting version. Request it as well. Dont be a bitch. Say ya have issues with focus and ADHD which ya probs do. They are paid to listen to you. So requesting certain meds can allow them to help ya more.

I don't have a psychiatrist. I am a student though so are there channels that I could go through with the school counselors?

Type 1 diabetes, history of skin cancer, intermittent explosive disorder, general inability to sleep.

I mean. There are programs and flyers. But beyond that? You may as well ask em.
I burned out due to depression. Used to be an A+ student. Taking the most advanced classes I could with ease. But even the school counselors couldn't help me properly when I started having attention issues, attendance issues, or even grade drops.

I'd personally try and see what your insurance covers and start there. Many online resources to help you in your area. If you don't have insurance then you're shit out of luck unless you wanna pay large sums out of pocket and then full priced medication.

It isnt crazy expensive, but does take a chunk of your paycheck.

Micro penis

We talking nub, acorn, or baby finger? There are varying degrees user.

Don't be a wuss. The pills really help. The want not to take them is a sign you don't want to change. Accept the magical happy pill for 6-15 months and see how it goes. I was off my AntiDepressants in 8 months and have been doing really well since then.

Diagnosed depression.
Predisposition to addiction predominantly alcoholism (pic related)
Probably some other mental shit I haven't decided to deal with. Too many problems, May as well drink them away

Oddly similar. No wonder were all on /B

Well... to give you the best possible illustration...
> I'm hung like a pimple

Hey man. Least do some work outs during the week. Keep the physical health up if ya wanna stave off the mental. Plus. Keep the alcoholism at that, don't let it give ya a beer gut or better yet cancer.

Kek. Well, pics or well played but not believed.
Either way, don't let a small dick get you down. I'm above average and still got exactly 0 puss in 3 years. Try to just use it to your advantage. You can use strapons and dildos without having any chafing and never bust in her or him. Plus. Think of all the shit you can do with a Ken Doll crotch. Sneak a lot of things into a lot of places. Or just be a cuck. Ya have a world of opportunity user. Make the most of it.

Ironic af.
>Preaching to choir
Just make bigger strides in self improvement everyday. Its the fastest way out of the rut. Even if its making your own chicken tendies once and a while. Its better than doing nada.

Ah, I really don't eat food. Most of the calories I get are from the chasers and liquor. I need to change things but I can't, I don't know what to do anymore but drink and distract myself until I die. Too much privilege I guess. Sorry for ranting

I made a sandwich :)

Its what Sup Forums is for. Rant like a feminist and get some neat-o advice once in a blue moon. Just try and sneak a salad in once a week user. It'd be a start.

Same

Ayyyyyye my nigga. That's the start. Now get a bitch to make your sandwiches and you can use that energy on so many other things, like, stuff, and etc. As well as making more cash and living a little more fulfilled.

Genital herpes I think. Have only had 1 outbreak. Don't know what else it could have been.

Axiety
Depression
Fat
Insomnia
Ptsd

Thanks man. If I remember this tomorrow I'll keep it in mind. Thank you, user

I'm a vegetarian, I eat like a fucking bunny when I do lol. Product of a hippie family with deep roots of addiction. I need to do some hallucinogens, maybe that'll help clear things up. Did last time

Just jot it down man or better yet? Make it your Alarm Note on your Cell. Wake up everyday to something pushing ya in the right direction

take the pills and quit being an edgy bitch. they dont make you crazy, they dont change "Who you are", they simply help. if you have the ability to but dont take them youre more interested in people feeling sorry for you than you are in fixing your problems.

Jesus mang. Best of luck. Peyote is making its way through the country rn. Riiiight before fall is the best time.

Thanks fam, growing some weed and san pedro right now, should be usable in about two months. Thanks, have a good Life, I mean it.

Functional Neurological Disorder

I'll do the best I can.

Not a prob user. I wish you the same.

After that bottle. Amiright user? Kek. Have you a good night and just remember bro, everyday may need a kickstart but it doesn't mean it wont be worth it.

always after the another bottle haha. Thank you so much

Bump

Boooooobs

Cut for the first time in a long time. Also cleaned and very drunk and whatnot. Oh god, now I gotta explain it. Sigh,.I think that means back to therapy. Maybe I'll finally die soon

Bump