Post your girlfriends fav album (if you have a gf that is)

Post your girlfriends fav album (if you have a gf that is)

I introduced her to this and she won't stop telling me how much she loves it, feels good man

tfw no gf

This.

All the music I introduce to her she'll listen to for about 30 seconds, or skip around the track before saying "that seems nice but it's not really my thing."

you have a patrician gf. my gf and i don't really share an interest in music and its a blessing for the most part.

>if you have a gf

OP here, most of the stuff she likes is pretty normie "indie" stuff (Broken Bells, Beach House, Arctic Monkeys), but her dad's playlists got her into a lot of typical classic rock radio shit. From this I was able to get her into The Zombies' Odyssey and Oracle and the pic in the OP.

My gf only listens to DJ Screw

Then we do a slo-mo in the bootyhole

Women don't get music

>Post your girlfriends fav album

my gf pretty much only listens to jamaican influenced music 90% of the time - reggae, ska, dub etc, and a lot of the uk scene as well

she also happens to smoke a lot of weed, not sure if that's correlated

anyway i sent her this album and she loves it

saying that i took her to see alcest, she loved it. that was pretty cool

Poor girl.

well i wasnt gonna take her to a "real metal" gig lmao

Did you introduced her to any of T.Rex's other albums?

Electric Warrior [Warner Bros., 1972]

As an acoustic warrior, back when he spelled out his group's first name and did concept albums about unicorns, Marc Bolan was considered "progressive," which meant he was as foolish as Donovan but not as famous. A freak hit turned him into a singer of rhythmic fairy tales for British pre-pubes, exactly what he was always suited for, and the great "Bang a Gong" extends his subject matter into the rock myth itself, which has its limits but sure beats unicorns. Now if he'd only recycle a few more pop readymades I could stop complaining about fey. B

^This 101%

Could be worse.

kill me

literally the only album she knows the words to and has ever talked about. We're 29.

One of the GOAT's you should be happy.
Wife loves this too.

everybody likes t. rex

you shouldn't have felt proud of that rec. it's the safest rec of all time

She's 24. I'm 23.

I'm also sick and tired of hearing about how pink floyd is great all the fucking time.

how old is she? wtf

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why do you suck so bad
Pink Floyd has some really good music, and AHM is one of their better albums.

i could definitely live with that

same but my girlfriend always tells me she liked but idek if its true

need a gf to get baked and listen to trex with

m/21/usa hit me up

Pink Floyd is amazing man. It could have been worse.

"sent her" Oh no dude dont say you have a long distance relationship.

Dude that's sad that your gf is more patrician than you.

are we talking psych floyd or prog floyd

both are great but this is an important distinction in judging someone's character

>Implying Psych Floyd isnt superior in every way to Prog Floyd.
Go to sleep Roger.

no I agree with you, no doubt there

Ex gf's favourite album.

Hold me.

I'm not saying I don't like pink floyd. But it's the only shit she listens to.

I know It could've been worse. But it's tiring. She only enjoys "safe" music.

both. she is fixated with everything david gilmour touched.

I wish I could find someone that loves T. Rex as much as I do. Doesn't even have to be a girl.

feels good

same, but that was a pretty shitty couple of years

don't worry m8s. Just keep improving yourself, don't ever think "why don't I have a gf how do I get gf."

It's a bad mindset. Just keep doing pushups and being fash. You'll attract the right girl at the right time, don't chase around girlz.

I'm jealous of the ones of you that have exgirlfriends that listened to awesome music like Circa Survive and The Smiths.

tfw patrish gf

I played this album today just to hear "On a mountain range/I'm Doctor Strange for you" and "The president's weird/He's got a burgundy beard". The damned crazy hippie.

Not yet, I started with this one because I think it is the most laid-back and poppy so I'm not sure how she'll react to The Slider

>albums
The only thing she listens to is top 40 and some random songs from youtube.

Literally only country music.
Lol wat how does this even work if im a pretentious music snob