"You wake up!"

"You wake up!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FayGQYszBJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone following Hotel Hell? Surprised the only mention i've seen is a thread I started last week.

This second episode was pretty good. Swinger milf owner w cleavage constantly out. Classic Ramsayisms.

I don't like his scripted, Americanized shows. The F Word is clearly the best Ramsay show.

I understand, but for what it's worth this season surprisingly toned it down a lot. No more shlock-rock intro and dramatic music. Lots of beautiful establishing shots, it's as if they tried to make it more like the old UK Nightmares.

Is behind bars any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=FayGQYszBJY
Ramsay at his most savage

Never seen it, thanks for reminding me to do so

yes very good

>this beta gets BTFO after he tries to make up bullshit to whiteknight for his mother
based ramsey

What a dink

>muh language unbecoming of an english gentleman!

>I expected you to act like a proper english gentleman
Classic /r9k/ nu-male

Hotel Hell is pure Kino now.

What's your favorite KN episode including UK version? The episode where Ramsay helps that vegan restaurant in Paris was good, with the chef getting work in one of Ramsay's restaurant in the end.

The one with the qt airhead owner who made her mother and sister pay for her (now closed) restaurant by using their homes as collateral.

>that cute waitress who was chewing gum
I bet ramsay fucked her raw that night on his blood stained bed as punishment for chewing gum in front of customers

There had to be something to the swinger rumors, the vibe was evident. The woman was obviously game, as she had her boobs out the whole episode and kept flirting, making innuendos. And pardon the meme, but the guy gave off a subservient cuck vibe.

It was sort of astounding just how much wine they had in the cellar.

The epilogue, quickly explaining that they went back to their old ways was pretty funny, but it seems obvious they don't actually send cameras back, and just use footage from the couple days the show tapes. Wonder how it's doing now, bout to google it.

Best part of this episode is when he calls him out on his onion soup.

explain this to me

no

How much does Samy and Amy pay you to do smear PR to people who criticize them?

Don't worry about it. He's the gangster. Not you.

(You)
(You)
xD

>he puts raw onions in the soup
Had to pause the video I was laughing so hard

oh fuck that guy
H-ho-how d-dare y-you Mr Sir