White bois. Try to compete. Pro tip: You can't

White bois. Try to compete. Pro tip: You can't.

>inbred nigger
>retarded white mudshark

I don't think I need to bruh

U right bruh, noone want to fuck niggress. Even niggers.

Why's everything gotta be about race? Fuck man, it's 2016, grow the fuck up. I've had friends from ALL sorts of backgrounds and races. It's who YOU are as a person that counts(or makes you a shit person). Not color.

Hey man, don't get me wrong, I am white and in an interracial relationship. I just meant that in this photo both the nigger and the mudshark look fuckin retarded.

>bud Light
>that phone case
>black BF
figures

"Compete"

That bitch is fugly with a capital FUG. You can keep her.

Reminder of what regular nigger lovers look like

It's current year so you're a retard if you can't accept niggers. Fuck you, nigger lover. niggers account for only 13% of the population, yet they commit more aggravated crimes than any other race in the united states. THESE CRIMES INCLUDE, RAPE, MURDER, ROBBERY etc etc. Fuck niggers.

>mfw it's always redheads, fat chicks, tatted up whores, or any combination of those who fuck black dudes

>bud light

You can keep her. She was a lost cause long before they even met.

daddy issues, lol

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the most tolerant goy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, fapping like a teenager boy as you once again type your little cuckold thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting CUCK that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “superior” black guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit fapping so hard as you click it that you drop your dragon dildos on the floor, but it’s ok, your wife's boyfriend will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your wife's boyfriend. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to get fucked in the ass for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking nigger. Just imagine this. She married you, and then she thought you were gonna have a big dick, or make big cums or something grand, and then you became a CUCK. A pathetic whiteboi CUCK. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE BLACK COCKS.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man fapping in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Sup Forumsros whenever something goes wrong you can blame a Niger I mean look at the state that America is in

Im just gonna leave this here

>Current yearing this hard

That's not far from the truth. Nigger music has influenced many people to emulate the behaviors of niggers, which of course, is the most criminal prone race in the United States. Niggers should never behavior should never be imitated as everyone knows that black people are much more likely to commit crimes than anyone else.

as a femanon, nothing turned me on more than being fucked by blacks when I was younger. Now that I am older and a somewhat of a slut, i'm enjoying these nigger dicks a lot

Our president only has a grade 4 that's standard 2 monkey

By that stupid logic, 99% of white men are slaves to the same system, with the conservatives using fear and insignificant social issues to keep you under control and from stupidly voting against your own interests.

>try to compete
Nigga, please. It wouldn't be fair as a fully evolved person to compete against a Neanderthal

winsauce

*sarcasm*

post your tits or at least a pic of face

> really believes 99% of white men are conservatives

Fucking stupid kaffer go sweep my house no good cunt

tha beat goes on white bois.

>notevenablackman
>twoshittierwhitegirls

For that horseface? Keep her lmao

Halfbreed

is he white cuckfag?

You do realize that girl is Jewish.

>be nigger
>have small dick so nigeresses don't like me
>go after shitty raunchy ass white girls
>"lol what now white guys, can you even compete?" I say as I eat a watermelon and duck from police shooting at me

wha?

Should not be so proud about your own species rejecting you kaffer

here ya go cuck faggot.

Look at me over here with my job. How can you compete? Pro-tip you can't

Looks like a prime whore that will be beaten in an elevator or left with a kid.

Fucking niggers. What the fuck have you ever invented?

Peanut butter doesn't count you fucking ape.

Name a damn thing your fucking monkey pieces of shit people have done that you weren't told to do.

You even kill each other with white people weapons because you never developed anything beyond spears....fucking monkey.

Rip harambe

viva la revolucion!

How niggers treat their women.

Sugar skull tattoos are so classy.

nice tribute, doing more?

Go back to the bush monkey we don't want you here you are NOT welcome

need mo' sauce for tribs. ;)

tha future!

damn, lol you leave a thread for a few hours and wow. Some mo' bro meat. :)

No more monkeys

Let me try and communicate with it:
MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

English, son.

Blacks get white leftovers, even their own women don't want them come on let's be real here.

He seems to be looking for ticks

No leftovers here. btw 2/4 here blacked. guess which cuckboi.

I can get use to no niggers

There all ugly fucking whores. Gross...sure i guess you can be proud of that.. -throws up from skank overload-

noice

Really is that all you niggers have pics of white girls and your dick you will never mature past a primitive state

dumb niggers always having to compete with everybody instead of learning to be happy with what they got

sorry but white bitches have nothing on us white men! we know how sucking dick feels so we know how to suck dick better than white women.

ok then

Do they know what learning is. Sure the go to schools we invented but do they understand what it means

"schools we invented" you actually believe white people invented schools and civilization?

No we just did what you still can't we evolved

We do in swimming competitions, not killing eachother 88% of the time, saving the world from the jew menace, actually working, not being rapists, and having fathers.

>compete
>scrawny dyel faggot
>ugly slut
Weak b8

I'm out a here enjoy your bananas monkeys

K