Based Tommen

He is a good king, and the king Westeros deserves.

Long live King Tommen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShGzHJgX6WE
youtube.com/watch?v=oDctlPybUps&feature=player_embedded
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apologize.

the cuck of his name

>joffrey got away with everything from ordering his men to slaughter babbys to slaughtering peasants cause they threw some dung at him
>tommen can't even get his wife, the queen out of jail unless sucking the high dick of the high sparrow
how does any of this make any sense

>He's a cucked king
>g-give me m-my w-wife back!
>no
>a-alright..

Joffrey may be a fucciboy but at least he would have burnt the place down by now or something interesting.

A good king doesn't have to be a destructive monster to be entertaining

kek his faggot ass will commit sudoku

What happened here? What's Margarine's plot?

I can still hear his voice

When is Cersei gonna fuck Tommen?

To get out of jail.

Unfortunately, she didn't have to do anything, but she created the Holy Roman Empire instead.

He's too much of a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=ShGzHJgX6WE

imagine what kind of torture joffjoff would inflict upon the high sparrow if he were still king

>Nardledangers

>manipulated by literally everyone
>the most beta fucking character in the history of tv
>Has less spine than a fucking amoeba
> lol he a good king

is that the same crown Bobby B wore? or is it different?

>Long live King Tommen
>Long live

heh.

>have the best knight of the realm as your personal guard
>be intimidated by some poorfag that doesn't even has weapons

He's a nice kid but a shit king.

I had high hopes with tommen, writing adding a lannister king that is actually a good king would make story much more interesting but nope. they made him weakest of all

Joffery was too evil, Tommen is too beta, Myrcella would have been the best "Baratheon" kid to rule

He's a pussboi
Queen flat tits made this whole thing happen

her brother " I don't care if he wins, just make it stop"

her >tell my cuck king to join church and throne so we can gtfo

He's so spineless. Grandpap would be ashamed
We're gonna have to listen to the sparrow be a self righteous prick constantly now

but the people love him...i guess

I'm glad he and Margarine are back together.

Does smirk-fu acting? or did they fucked up her character too?

Does Tommen really believes the crap the High Sparrow says, or is he just a cuck who gave in and lost half of his power to a monk?

her brother couldn't cope, so she just decided to roll with the whole religion thing

oh, didn't think about it. that makes sense

she's acting but is so convincing that she gets Tommen and Loras on board for his freedom. But won't they have to dress in rags and scar their forehead?

Too good for this world.

God Joffrey was the best dressed character.

Tommen is a much more fascinating character in the show. He's a young man being pulled apart by various influences and so he has no will of his own.

Book Tommen is just a little kid so he might as well not even be a character.

>tfw Tommen is such a lightweight faggot you legit miss Joff

He's literally a wife's son and also a cuck himself

at least he will not die a virgin.

Tommen's gonna kill himself jumping out of a window this season. Cersei will also never die, her suffering is just too delicious to watch.

That's what you think

No I read it on reddit and now I'm parroting it here

im getting sick of this religious shit

my buddy thought Tommen was playing the High Sparrow...

rly nigga?

Joffrey was the fucking best character and you know it. He was too alpha to let cersei or anyone control him and he took what he fucking wanted

ALL HAIL KING JOFFREY THE TRUE AND RIGHTFUL HEIR

He's supposed to be 9yo or some shit.
He's retard because they casted someone 6 years older and made him act exactly the same.

Long live the great Tommen, the blithering imbecile.

what a cunt move from that dog

Except Tywin :)

african dogs savages tho

he's cucked by smirkfu, who is pretending to be cucked by the captain sparrow but actually plans revenge

>having a animal that can deliver a bite with a force of 1100 psi crunch on your nutsack
fug

BookTommen is just a little boy who stamps whatever edict is put in front of him, because he loves stamping things. BookTommen has more spine than ShowTommen.

the worst thing a leader can be is weak

that's why Trump is the best candidate

how about saddistic or literally insane

you didn't really think that post through did ya

there are plenty of good sadistic leaders throughout history

insanity is a weakness

/got/ general---->

you're bending the meaning of your words as you please

>trump is vain
>vain is a weakness
>trump is weak

Why isn't there a single scene in the entire show or books where Joffrey and Tomen talk to each other?

Seems like - I dunnno...something interesting the audience would have wanted to see.

MUH COCC

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Threadly reminder that Margaery is merely pretending, and she's going to unleash based Jaime on the Sparrows once she frees Loras.

no shib

won't be jaime though, it'll be based Robb stark wielding the mountain's corpse

>High Sparrow pls shame all sluts
>But Your Grace Cersei you ARE the sluts
>FUCK THE FAITH FUCK YOU REEEEEEEE
What a stupid idiot.
youtube.com/watch?v=oDctlPybUps&feature=player_embedded

Can't wait for Aegon to come and kill him in single combat. Watch his head fall down the steps leading to the iron throne.

I love Cersei, she's Dany without the plot armor.

>faggots are into watching on older woman sexually abuse an 8-9 year old kid
I'm Chris Handsome from Dateline and I'd like to know what the fuck is wrong with you faggot?

(you)

>can't keep Bernie Sanders from taking over the city
>based

who is next in line for the throne after tommen?

i'm confused. all of his siblings are dead and all of the baratheons are dead.

is that the booty warrior?

Give me more (you)s senpai
Checked.

(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)

you rich now

Suddenly I realize that (you)s you get from baiting are much more valuable than those handed out...

fuck, i can't even enjoy that on a purely edgy level

As are the Baratheons, so it would go to a Lannister first cousin, I believe.

This... when Twine started mentoring him I thought we'd get a few good scenes between them but nope, just a spineless pusscake where his only good quality is not being an asshole

I like Robin

>alpha

Back to /fit/, I guess it's not just Sup Forumscucks shitting up this shitty board!

Wait, I thought the show was ahead of the books now so how do you guys know Tommen is gonzo?

someone actually figured this out using englands line of succession as an example. in a round about way, cersei is next in line, not because shes the queen mother but because of some marriage in her families past. Tywin would finally have been king if he only offed the kid

Did Arya save Mace Tyrell's life?

>He was too alpha

> actually got disarmed by arya
> begged for his life like a little bitch
> blackwater gate fight
> pissing his pants the whole time, gets cucked by mother to go to the red keep to hide like the little bitch that he is

Ramsay is Alpha cause he backs up his words with action unlike Joffrey whos a pampered little shit.