If you listen to Joy Division but not New Order...

If you listen to Joy Division but not New Order, you are an image obsessed poser who does not actually enjoy music and you should legitimately be ashamed.

same goes to the people who only listen to New Order cuz joy divisions too depressing

lol ok

>t. Teenager that just got into music

Its funny because literally all of post punk is entry level poser core

this

/thread

new order > joy division

I disagree. New Order is one of my favourite bands and I also really love Joy Division. But apart from their very early albums NO don't sound all that similar to JD, so I can understand liking one but not the other.

You take me to a place
I always wanna go
You always make me high
Whenever i feel low

They hardly sound anything alike.

I really like both but I agree with for the most part they are very different

They are effectively the same band.

What if I genuinely enjoy post-punk, you shithead.

I'm listening to Sam Prekop. you just haven't went past the "phase".

I like both but they scratch very different itches. They sound alike, but having synths and not the haunting vocals of Ian really divide NO from JD. New Order also suffer from a lack of good albums, which makes them harder to listen to.
how's he relevant? I only know him as the sea and the cake guy

what if I listen to Joy Division but only An Ideal for Living?

Yeah but new order were a tribute band

I still enjoy them

As someone from Manchester it was really weird about 2004 when the whole world got into them when previously only old fuckers cared about them

hey man this board is grimes and kanye only go away

If you make a generalization about an entire fanbase, you are either shitposting or severely lack in social skills/intelligence

daily reminder that low life is better than any joy division album

yeah like why the fuck should it matter, judgemental cunts who browse mu all day because all their friends have moved on in life, trying to shit on people because their insecurities are sky high