Why isn't Billy Corgan playing at Trump's inauguration?

Billy Corgan is pro Trump and a very talented musician who is one of the most iconic 90s rockstars. He definitely would be a great addition to the inauguration entertainment. Why hasn't he been approached to perform?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg
youtube.com/watch?v=J3hf8gZOSYE&list=PLQEGo3_aTY1f1wgRgYTvS1GIQQ53jRYNH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would ruin his career. I used to be a big smashing pumpkins fan but now I wouldn't give him a single dime. Fuck him.

It would hardly ruin his career. Performing at the hopefully next best President since Reagan can only do good things..

Nah, fuck that whiny nu male music.

And the alt righters grasp at anyone regardless of how they sound. Note to stooges and shills; its about the music

Most of the Smashing Pumpkins fans aren't pro-trump. So where is all that money of merch and music sales going to come from when he agrees to play at Trump's inauguration? Other than that, let's see if his band would agree to accompagny him.

out of curiosity what do you think isn't nu-male music and what kind of music do you think traditional men listened to if any at all

>Other than that, let's see if his band would agree to accompagny him.
if not, he'll just form another new band rofl

That inauguration is in a few days, even if he finds a new band, how are they going to rehearse and perfect the songs in such a short time?

Most good metal music is where it's at. While other genres of music encourage being a whiny loser, metal encourages self-improvement through its combination of riff/hook based progression and visceral intensity.

>shills

>he's so enamored by their maneuvers that he has adopted their language

I HERD U WUZ CONFLICTED

It's funny that you say that because although metal music certainly postures as a genre of music that encourages aggression and very alpha-male behaviour a very large portion of people who listen to metal music are actually pathetic losers who spend almost all of their time complaining and whining about puerile bullshit on the internet

Metal gives you the resources whereas the other genres can't even do that. Unfortunately not everyone uses those resources correctly. If a personal trainer keeps telling you to eat healthy, but you don't and continue to get fatter, it's not the trainer's fault. But the trainer is a far better alternative to say...a servant who brings you all sorts of fatty foods 24/7

Cause even Trump understands that he has sucked since 95.

Great analogy

Reminder that cool kids never have the time.

He's too busy making TNA Wrestling great again.

>Reagan
>good president

he doesn't want to hurt courtney

>Billy corgan
>career

pick one. he's already a mad bastard. if being pro-Trump was the straw that broke your back then you really have been living under a rock

to leddit with you >>>

Most of the Smashing Pumpkins fans don't care.

>So where is all that money of merch and music sales going to come from when he agrees to play at Trump's inauguration?
Trump fans duh

Hans Zimmer please!.

Jesus Christ, metalfags are so goddamn pretentious.

What are you talking about you nong, right wing shills have been round forever and so has the word.

Uneducated child detected

>Trump fans duh
Because people living in 2017 who now just first encounter a bald fat angsty melancholic 90s act will throw their money at him without a second thought. Sure.

This is undeniably true
t. guitarist in a successful metal band

>good
>metal
ITT: Sup Forumsmor

It would get him a lot of press coverage which will result in more album sales. It couldn't hurt him

I want to be more like him.

Trickle down upvotes for you lads

Kek

Just because you support Trump doesn't mean you wanna play at his inauguration

No doubt. But it would single-handedly destroy his legacy as an artist. Billy is crazy but he's not a sell-out.

>3 Doors Down are unironically playing at the inaguration

explain this

>When you lose the popular vote and have an approval rating hovering around 30% before you've even taken office

Trump is going to be the JUST president

Popular vote is irrelevant. He probably would have won it if the election was decided on the popular vote

>Have Alzheimer's
>Commit treason

Yeah great prez lads

Yeah but he lost it m8

He only won because of an institution that he himself described as a "disaster for democracy", it's pretty fucking funny

Trump won't even last the full four years of his term, I'm calling it.

If popular vote was the single winning factor, he would have campaigned differently and he would have won that to.

Thats not the point.
youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg

Yeah but he won the presidency m8. As I said the popular vote is irrelevant and he probably still would have won that if that was the determining factor of a US election

He's literally one of the only musicians who comes across as decent

Real men don't listen to music I just come here every day to remind you you're all KEKS

he won b/c of russians so you're 100% right.

Obama didnt have the popular vote and noone cared, its not what is being competed for.

Im guessing you predicted his win then as well and bet money to evidence that?

>Obama didnt have the popular vote and noone cared
Trump cared kek

> russians dubiously proposed to have released dnc emails
> emails revealing widespread corruption and underhand tactics and lies
> democrats therefore lose election
> "hurrr russians rigged the election!"

Ok? Was that a point?

No I didn't predict his win, what does that have to do with anything?

So you have no political foresight at all. I won £400 on trumps win, i predict he will see all four years except in case of health. My prediction is literally worth more than yours.

Obama won the popular vote in both elections though

Billy looks like Pitbulls yankee cousin

Can we just talk about how good 1979 is instead? Seriously, it has to be one of the most perfect alternative/pop songs ever written, Jesus Fuck.

Kinda like a cloud I was up way up in the sky

Why is Sup Forums such a leftist board and what can be done about it? Is it just because the average age is lower than normal?

'Russia' getting some emails of the DNC hardly would have been the reason Trump won..

He lost the popular vote in democratic primaries 2008

D A L E
A
L
E

Wow you really won big there pal, going to buy yourself a mansion with the windfall from your expert political insight?

Mr Worldwide looking sexy as fuck with that sweaty moustache smfh

I wish he would take me while simultaneously filming it with a Kodak

Already own my own home so no, i just bought some new gym equipment.

>Clinton lost despite winning on two different occasions
Jesus, I almost feel bad for her

Sup Forums isn't even a fucking leftist board, we are a politically neutral board reacting to a deluge of right wing spam. If lefties were regularly spaming our board with retarded horseshit, we would be arguing with them.

but admit it right wing spam is 10000x worse than leftist spam, it's like Hitler's sperm cells

I would definitely feel bad for Hillary if she weren't such a horrible person. I'm actually kinda glad Trump isn't planning to press charges against her, just let the poor woman die in peace at this point.

Im sticking to my guns.

Hans zimmer or maybe even IGN or lindsey Stirling?

The real question is why John Maus isn't playing

>Trump is going to be the JUST president
Trump is going to be the (YOU) president.

There is no right wing spam, the left have just made it that expressing anything other than a left wing view is spam or "trolling". This thread is a good example, its asking a question about corgan playing the inauguration and gets filled with trump bashing and concordant corgan and the right bashing, yet those who defend them are "spammers".

Cuck

This is the reason I come Sup Forums.

Thank You! other wierd people!

Alpha/beta 'pack mentality' daesent exist though

Strong this. OP wasn't even pro-Trump, it was simply 'why isn't Billy Corgan playing at the inauguration' and yet lefties spam the thread then REEEEE when people have opposing opinions

This thread is pretty much fine. It's not even Trump spam that's the problem. What I consider to be irritating is

>Anti rap threads
They serve no purpose. 99% of the time it's just someone going "how do you guys listen to NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA?" Anti (insert genre threads) should be banned as a whole, but I only really see them targeted towards rap/black music. Additionally, there is always at least a couple of posters shitting up rap threads with "ALL RAP IS SHIT, FUCK NIGGERS" type posts. It's just pointless antagonism which never actually results in any type of musical discussion.

>Crying about how (insert random music website) includes too many black people and how they're likely involved in a marxist plot against whites
This is more of a social issue. Take that shit to Sup Forums or even /x/. This was especially bad about a month ago when the year end lists dropped. It was like a solid third of the content on here at one point.

>Look at what (Insert artist here) said about (insert political issue here). Fucking DROPPED m8.
This needs to go as well. Threads which discuss the political views of someone who happens to be a musician should go on Sup Forums as opposed to Sup Forums. I don't care if Bruce Springsteen is a liberal cuck or whatever. That isn't relevant to music.

funny for the winners :^)

>h-he lost... h-honest... ;-;
your tears are delicious. he played by the rules of the system he thinks is unfair and won. hillary was just bad at it

cause he's traveling across american on some 30 day thing

He won the popular vote in 30/50 states, you illiterate faggot

Don't forget:
>Password is literally 'password' and '2016'
>Somehow only Russians can hack the DNC
doubt.jpg

He ain't there anymore nigga

Too much of a niche artist

>doesn't know what stateform he lives in
>muh illegals from commiefornia voted for Hillary REEEEEE
>American edication

Here is a fresh example of what I'm talking about

At a guesstimate, 97% of musicians aren't right wing. That should tell you that music and this board is not the place for right wing politics. You may think that way but you're NEVER going to sway anyone here because right wing politics is for fucking mouth breathing, fearful, dickhead lunatics and anyone with a conscience, empathy and sophistication including the overwhelming majority of musicians knows this. You're a square, fuck off.

>I'm so manly because I listen to metal grrrrr

considering how popular country music still is in the united states, you might just be wrong about that

That shit is barely music

It's not at all tbqh. Right wing spam is more fitting on Sup Forums

>right wing politics is for fucking mouth breathing, fearful, dickhead lunatics and anyone with a conscience, empathy and sophistication
You know this is the kind of unfounded self-righteous condescension that got Trump elected, right? Do you have a shred of self-awareness?

Nashville is mostly a blue place nimrod.

Now there is going to be 30 posts responding to your post. We're politically neutral. PLS STOP

>nashville is the only place for country

The only relevent country artists at least

Wow she has a voice!: youtube.com/watch?v=J3hf8gZOSYE&list=PLQEGo3_aTY1f1wgRgYTvS1GIQQ53jRYNH

>the country recording Mecca
Fucking kek.

>implying his career hasn't already been ruined
he hasn't made a good album since Adore, machina is alright though

The music "traditional men" listened to was incredibly faggy by modern standards. In the 40s movie White Christmas we have guys a few years back from WWII who killed Krauts and liked it singing show-tunes. Reality was pretty close to this. Shitty metal music has nothing to do with masculinity.