MRAs complained about and boycotted Mad Max: Fury Road and it did great at the box office...

MRAs complained about and boycotted Mad Max: Fury Road and it did great at the box office. MRAs complained about and boycotted The Force Awakens and it did great at the box office.

So, whenever I see the same MRAs complain about Ghostbusters, I’m just thinking “Guys, your track record’s not looking so good”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6BRSD
deadline.com/2015/06/mad-max-fury-road-runs-over-300m-looks-to-international-box-office-to-carry-it-1201438807/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone is shitting on Ghostbusters.

>taking MRA seriously
>ever

>MRAs complained about and boycotted Mad Max: Fury Road and it did great at the box office. MRAs complained about and boycotted The Force Awakens and it did great at the box office.
no one did this shit, it was meme posts that people took seriously

I'm glad women bother you people.

MRAs supporting a boycott of literally anything guarantees that boycott will fail.

>MRAs complained about and boycotted Mad Max: Fury Road and it did great at the box office.

1:MRA groups never boycotted Fury Road

and 2 it did only okay at the box office, it managed to recoup it's budget domestically and made some extra dosh internationally.

Get your facts straight

Thus it's not just mras it everyone even women .women just try to be nice about it

>it did great at the box office

;^)

>mras

Ah, the feminists' boogeymen. Don't recall seeing nu-males or tumblrinas at the screening of MM I went to.

This. No one boycotted it. One guy said something as a joke and buzzfeed and Jezebel turned it into another misogyny fiasco

Oh look, here’s a forum thread on A Voice for Men talking about Fury Road. Let’s see what they have to say about it.

archive.is/6BRSD

A few of them later backpedaled when someone pointed out that the movie was actually pretty good, which kinda proves the point that these guys don’t have the best track record with boycotting.

When I saw the first trailer to Fury Road I thought 'Now there's a movie I want to see!'
When I saw the first trailer to Ghostbusters(2016) I thought 'Now that's a piece of shit!'

Not going to see a movie that looks like shit is not a boycott

Yes, but that's just 'not going to see a movie'. If you going around announcing how you're not going to do something, then it's kind of a boycott. I didn't go see BvS or Civil War but I didn't make anything out of it. I didn't tell anyone, or rail against capeshit. I just didn't go and didn't waste any energy on it.

You assume MRA is anacronym I should know or care about.

This. Regardless of any agendas, Fury Road came off as a movie that was...well, good.

This has not so far.

>thread on a forum = boycott

Are you a fucking retard, or just stupid?

>here are a handful of posts on some literally nowhere forum!

WOW its fucking nothing

It depends way more on the quality of the ion than what MRAs/anti-SJWs have to say about it, they railed about Fantastic Four and it flopped. They supported Exodus whereas SJWs wanted it to be unsuccessful due to blacks not being cast in prominent roles and it did very well.

It's more about whether the film is any good or not, both opposing camps only consist of a small minority of people and aren't capable of making or breaking a film as they like to think.

Well that makes 4 people.

95% of the comments on that ghostbusters trailer have absolutely fuck all to do with politics and everything to do with sequel/reboot fatigue setting in even among casual movie goers.

If it flops it won't be down to some vocal minority "boycotting" it for absurdist political reasons. It will be because a shit trailer left a terrible first impression that killed a lot of peoples interest in the film entirely.

Dude, there will still be that vocal minority affecting things. But yes, it is far more to do with the quality of the reboot on offer.

It actually want MRAs. The guy who wrote the article bitching about mad Max is a neomasculist who's mostly anti-MRA
>Believing feminist lies
Next you'll tell me you actually believed feminists when they told us Elliot rodger was an mra.

and sony will blame it on sexism

just like they said they would in the leaks

so when ghostbusters is a flop will it be a victory for mras?

>MRA
>Neo-Nazi

How to spot a moron.

Let me spoil your internet boogeyman myths.

Have you ever actually MET one of these supposed MRA/Nazi's in real life?

there's no such thing as an MRA. you people are delusional.

I could find a tumblr landwhale saying they'll boycott literally any film released in the past 2-3 years
By your logic feminists have been boycotting them all

MAD MAXIPAD DIDNT MAKE A DIME OF PROFIT FOR ITS ENTIRE THEATRICAL RUN

STAR WARS IS STAR WARS, IT WAS GOING TO MAKE A BILLION DOLLARS ANYWAY

THATS WHY THEY JUMPED ON THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAMFIST A MARY SUE FEMALE LEAD INTO IT ALONG WITH HER PET NEGRO SIDEKICK

THEY'RE TRYING THE LIBSHIT GIMMICKS AGAIN WITH GHOSTBUSTERS, BUT THE PROPERTY CANT CARRY THIS MUCH AGENDA

GHOSTBUSTERS IS NO STAR WARS

Mad Max made over 350 mil on a 150 budget. And, with how much hype it got, the next one will probably make more.

Also there's no reason you need to yell your post

MRAs don't effect anything. They're a microscopic community.

Ghostbusters will flop because it'll be a bad movie. The studio will probably try to pin it on sexism or racism, but in the end, if you make shit, you get shit, even if you do recycle a previously good property.

>MRAs complained about and boycotted Mad Max: Fury Road and it did great at the box office

Show me

>Also there's no reason you need to yell your post

FUCKING LEAVE NORMIE SCUM REEEEE

>“Mad Max: Fury Road,” which cost $150 million-plus to make

And that doesn't include the marketing budget, distribution costs, ect

350 revenue on 150 base budget is horrible. Very good chance it lost a decent chunk of change when all is said and done.

>Mad Max: Fury Road has just surpassed $300M at the worldwide box office so far, but it’s a far cry from becoming a profit maker yet. With a hefty budget of well over $200M in production, marketing and distribution costs, this Warner Bros./Village Roadshow actioner is going to have to pull in much more to break even.

deadline.com/2015/06/mad-max-fury-road-runs-over-300m-looks-to-international-box-office-to-carry-it-1201438807/

You don't have t be an 'mra' to spot forced feminist bullshit . Back to veddit you george clowny of a man..

Fury Road and The Force Awakens hid they're their propaganda.

The man on the street didn't know that Furiosa cucked Max out of his own movie, all he knew is that it was a well reviewed action movie with cars and explosions.

The man on the street can plainly see that the new ghostbusters is not for him though. They're obviously trying to change that by giving Chris Hemsworth a bigger part in the trailers but it's too late now.