KING WAYDE

We have officially entered a new era.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ONS_Rio2016/status/765018382622154752
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you Dr Fuentes.

If van Niekerk didn't have the 3rd-slowest reaction time, he could have broken 43 seconds

van Niekerk's time is like running 4 consecutive 10.75 sec 100m sprints. Mind-blowing.

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Performance of the Olympics. Unless Bolt breaks 19.19 but that won't happen

my fastest time in high school was 11.36. That was my time because I did soccer. I didn't even do track, just wanted to know my time. Doing it for 400m ew. I think I did 54 seconds for the 400m too.

Fucking EPIC

Do any of these compare?

That women's 10k is off the charts ridiculous but it's pretty much universally known Ethiopia dopes.

No.

if you can defeat michael johnson's times - you are dopped as fuck

Stanozolol

In his 4 splits he went

9.8 (20.5)
10.5 (31.0)
12.0 (43.03)

That's fucking insanity. He could potentially run the 100/200/400 in Tokyo.

Erythropoietin

He'll run the 200 next.

this

This seems impossible

Are we sure the hues can make proper 400m long track?

Michael Johnson has always been my hero so I'm kind pissed as fuck

This, I'm happy for the guy but Michael Johnson is a legend

Michael Johnson was very happy for the guy on BBC where he's commentating. He was blown away by how amazing this guy is at 24 years old. He has a lot more to come.

there is literally no way he ran 9.8 for his second split. That would have won the 100m and beat bolt

Don't get me wrong.The dude is fantastic but I'm just salty for personal resons

absolutely not

The 400m is 100x more contended and filled with talent then the rest of those events. Many have tried but no one has touched Michael Johnson's record.

The women's 10000m was impressive but that event isn't raced often enough and a Tirunesh Dibaba in her prime could've beat it years ago

>you should run slower when starting at full speed

>his first 100m was a 10.7
>being at top speed is the same as sprinting from a stop

Retard

>American education

peaty took like 2 seconds faster than everyone in a 100m race

56.5 in the 4x100 relay rest were like 59

Its almost like he had a flying start or something

no bully pls. it's late and I didn't think of that

Not even a little bit. That 400m record was considered to be one of the most untouchable track records in existence.
I haven't watched a single Olympics this century and remotely thought to myself that there was going to be a new 400m record set.

Kinda same. I remember picking up the newspaper when I was a kid and seeing the news of him setting 43.18 in 1999 and sitting there trying to figure out how fast that was as a 10 year old.
I'm salty but it's also kinda hype that someone managed to do it and hopefully it breathes new life into 400m like Bold did for 100m.
That said, I'm going to be fucking FURIOUS if it turns out this dude was doped to shit. And I'm honestly kind of expecting it because that run should have actually broken into the 42s considering he let up and had a shit tier reaction time. That's just insane.

What a time to be alive

So glad we did it after the swimming and rugby disappointments

Same. And the new guy didn't even break 43 either. If you're going to beat Michael Johnson's record then at least go sub 43 to make it worth it. 43.03 is so lame especially considering his bad reaction time.

I mean good job and all, if he isn't doping then he deserves it, but fuck man I'm more angry about this than I should be. Johnson is a legend of the sport.

>Long Qingquan
lewd

>not even close to WR in 100m
>in 400m WR is destroyed

ye lol totally natty and the track suddenly becoming faster, bro, kys

Coached by his granny

Absolutely based

And cricket!

no one cares about cricket Gaylord, now back to your containment thread

The era of roiding and not giving a fuck about how obvious it is

thank you based Wayde

The 214 kg clean and jerk in the 77 kg division is pretty impressive. Beat the old WR by 4kg and his own personal best by 7kg.

Also women's 10k of course, but that chick is probably doping.

twitter.com/ONS_Rio2016/status/765018382622154752

KEKED

>Bolt is a Man Utd fan

Fucking band-wagoners.

OUR WAYDE

he isn't a band-wagoner, he's been a United fan since 08 for sure, when he after the Olympics first expressed interest in Man Utd

APARTHEID BTFO

>Breaking it in lane 8

He will go sub 43 at some point.

>He's been a United fan since 2008
>Literally one of the apexs of United's history
>90 points
>Beat a Liverpool team with the best midfield in the world
>From Jamaica
>Not a bandwagoner

Yeah, no

Fuckoff. He just turned 24. In 2008 he was 16.

LFC have offically embraced him.

THIS FUCKING LITERALLY WHO?

BEATING BASED MJ?

FUCK THIS

IN LANE 8?

YEH YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT, IM NOT AS STUPID AS THE REST OF THEM

FUCKING CHEATING PIECE OF SHIT

YOU DIDNT DESERVE THIS MJ

We can all agree that beating this record is worth at least 25 gold medals and should take South Africa into first place right?

You don't know him because you haven't been paying attention to athletics. He's the World champion at 400m. Your media only hypes up your own people and Americans which is why your football is shit.

At least 40 golds.

t. Newfag

pic highly related

lovely

>Rusihda getting overshadowed by bolt in 2012 despite being the better performance
>Wayde getting overshadowed by Bolt in 2016 despite it being the better performance

I've enjoyed Bolt but i'll be glad when he's gone because the media will stop diminishing everyone else.

It's not so much that he won. That wasn't really shocking at all to anyone who even only paid attention to the heats and not off year competitions.
The shocking thing is that Michael Johnson's 400m record was one of the most untouchable records in all of sports and the guy BLITZED it. He even let up at the end and could have been below 43 just based on having an average reaction time.

Honestly I'm a huge MJ fan so I'm a bit salty on a personal level, but great for this guy if he legit beat that record. The 400m has needed excitement for a while now and this provides it.
However, it just seems so unreal to me that I'm expecting him to pop on a drug test.

tl;dr if he did it clean, good for him... but I have my doubts considering how insane what he managed to do is.

ITS TIME FOR THE KANGZ

RAYYYCISTS USA MUST GIVE US THEIR GOLD

>Sup Forums shit from a saffa

Reported, hope you get arrested desu

i was hoping MJ would be salty but he was nice and professional

In Winstrol we trust

Why are so many athletes religious? Is it the lack of education?

I have never met anyone who is openly atheist until I went to Uni. It's just typical third world mentality desu.

/reddit/

The chances of becoming an athlete on the big stage are so microscopic that if you actually make it you naturally believe supernatural forces are at play. Otherwise you'd feel like you've been blessed and you're turning a blind eye to what blessed you.

Of course nobody picks up on the irony that multiple athletes participating in one race all play so I don't know why they think they are the ones that were chosen like every other athlete is an atheist.

Yeah and cultural background. It helps athletes focus if they think they have a supernatural power on their side as well though

You can't reach your full potential without belief in a higher power

Ledecky was already at the fucking podium before anyone else finished, I think that's pretty impressive but I don't like grouping male and female sports anyways when evaluating so probably not unless you count pissing off bookies an olympic sport and the US Basketball Men's team to be the provocateurs.

It's just a placebo, doping is much more likely to help.

Ledecky is a trans, doesn't count.

he means bolt is a bandwagoner not him

He's been a United fan forever you casual.

>Germany being this mad they can't win any fucking medals

kys

South Africa is very Christian, especially the "Coloured" community.

t. Someone who's brother married a South African and lives there now.

>doping nation numba 1 thinks their medals are worth anything

A R M S T R O N G

R

M

S

T

R

O

N

G

>doping nation numba 1
Russia isn't really in contention this year Fritz

t. Marion Jones

Alright made a slight better webm, since this thread is mroe related I'll post it here.

That final 50 turbo is inhuman.

The Hungarian woman who set the new WR for 400m IM fucking demolished the record by several seconds. It was at least as big of a lead if not as big of a race.

>believing in a magical sky fairy