onemillionlols.com/

I'll keep dumping then...

no advice for the #fedoraprobs, m'80?

The leave...

This thread will not end well

No, because you don't even know what kind of thread you're starting

>hurr help me feel better bout muhsulf

Step it up faggots

your pic is actually the logical option for kids who think they're transgender.

it bumps them over legal limit so they can make their own decisions whilst still retaining the best outcomes.

all of them end up looking like the other gender, without genetically being such.

gonna be a bitch if you end up marrying some chick only to find that you cant have children because she's actually a man though.

2/?
>Lord chinchin

3/?

4/?

5/?

6/?

7/?

Wtf...what the absoute fuck. I have seen snuff films, death, gore, rape, dirty genitals, gross people in general, feminazi shit, tumblr faggots, etc. I have never been so personally offended by an image before. I am literally so angry and disgusted that my ibs kicked in and I'm angrily shitting my brains out while typing this. Whoever made this needs to die in a fucking fire and get off this fucking planet. I hope their dog fucking sick fuck of a self gets a flesh eating bacteria from the shit leaking out of their fucking head and died a slow horrible death. Jesus fuck. My asshole is on fire. God. Just. Fuck. Just fucking shit man.

8/?

I wish there as was more

Urstil not funy

9/?
>i have seen snuff films, death, gore, rape, DIRTY GENITALS.

10/?
>top kek

>waiting until after marriage to disclose you used to be a man

someone should always disclose if they're trans in a relationship. you can't just lie to someone about something like that.

>.703606169
Vince Desi is a based boss

Lost to cringe

12/?

Can somebody else dump shit besides me? Fucking hell

>Sup Forums more like, OP doesn't deliver chan. fuck yourself.

>do i have to spice it up with copypasta?

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

lmao the cock

youtube.com/watch?v=HkVO-luw9u4

>YCLY
?

i think the main problem was that kids cant really make those life altering decisions at that age and children who have those feelings can grow out of them so it can completely fuck up their development.
but i guess the important aspect to you is that they can grow up to look more feminine.

>gorilla warfare

You're trained in "gorilla" warfare? Is that when you beat someone to death with a banana? It's spelled guerilla you fucking moron.

this has to be my favorite webm ever

it never fails

lost

this is just not funny. it's supposed to be funny for being random, and then some faggot being mad at random, but it's not funny at all. why would i give a fuck about bread int a toilet?

Being this new. Master baited, sir.

?/?
you seriously read that far? lmao.

lol

>youtube.com/watch?v=R9rd85-3c3E
#WeMakeMiraclesHappen

how do you fap to 12 terabytes of anything? how big is your screen?

Except that children dont make good choices about their health. Puberty also has a way of sorting out gender identity issues, so by allowing a child to "delay" puberty, you are elimnating their chance for their genes to correct themselves.

tldr you can grow out of gender identity issues

last post bye niggers im leaving i saved this thread

>so it can completely fuck up their development.
no. puberty blockers have not shown to do harm. they just delay puberty for a year. there are kids who have their natural puberty at 16 or so.
kids who are very close to the puberty rarely change their mind on it and having a natural puberty is a pretty big life altering decision too in this case.
the main problem is that kids who are denied transitioning often develop mental illnesses such as depression and social anxieties.

the Slavic squatter in its natural habitat - the trash

Lmao

I'll match that with some OC

either way its really not funny so please go kys ty :)