I think my gf cheated on me last saturday and she is going to end relation in some hours. What should I do to her /b?

I think my gf cheated on me last saturday and she is going to end relation in some hours. What should I do to her /b?

Post her nudes here OP.

skin her and make a coat of her hide

First, break up with her.
Second, of the course of some months, have sex with every one of her friends that you can.
Third, make sure everyone knows that she cheated on you.

Kill her softly with his song

Leave a note and never talk to her again.

End the relationship first duh
And do it over some dumb shit
Be like "girl you've been really slacking with the sex, cooking, and general companionship so I'm going to start looking for a replacement"

That way your the dick, which is what you, as a male, should be

Be a fucking man. Don't go behind her back like a fucking girl and make up some evil plans. Confront her bitch ass, then break up if you aren't happy. Don't waste your time on a bitch.

I'm Happy with her, thas why I'm fucked

But if she is going behind your back with other guys then you should leave her bro. You can always find somebody that you will love more.

But first fuck once more while making a video an post video here

If you are down for a conversation I'll be here to talk. Why do you think she cheated on you?

let her go...

Why do you think that op

I need this, thanks. I moved some weeks to Poland from Spain for work. She said she was ok with It. This is a 7 month relation. Las saturday she said she was sad and feeling bad, and that night she went out to party, when she told me that she was going to stay at home. My friends also saw her at the club. Today she says that he wants to talk with me about the relation

Get a newer model

That's awesome, Spain is a wonderful place. Don't assume the worst things. Ask your friends who she was with, she could have possibly been out with girlfriends. Has anything negative happened with your relationship? and if you don't mind me asking why was she feeling down?

They told me she was with some boys and Girls they don't know. She was feeling down because she told me carrying this distance relation is difficult for her.

Yea skin her. And make a lamp off her:) i buy it

lamp her and skin a coat, madman

If she got tattoos it will be a wery good looking lamp.

Sorry for the late reply. They guys could have been with the girls and not her. If she does leave you don't worry about it. As hard as it sounds you will be happier forgetting about someone then letting them ruin you. If she does say she wants "a break" that's bullshit and just end it. Goodluck with you troubles user

No worries, and thanks. Really appreciate It

Hire three hookers so she accidentally finds you in bed with them when she visits, at least it'll be fun.

Don't over think it but usually your guts always right.
Which sucks.