the yamato race is not asian nor ARYAN, retard

yes

What did this jap mean by this?

pretty sure Bhutanese and North East Indians are more azn than that

also
>tfw not asian

t. 170cm manlet with black hair, slanty eyes and a small cock

Chino salame aaaj

haha, mongoloids is a word we used in primary school as a fancy way of calling someone retarded
who knew it was an actual thing

im asian american
ask me anything

Japs are the Brits of the Asian world. Continuously pretend like they're "special", and not apart of the mainland continent

t: 180cm manlet with blonde hair, slanty eyes and small cock

How does it feel to know that the Natives there looked more like you than modern 'Americans', yet they always ask "where are you really from?"

Here too lol, that mean that asian are retards?

all the natives here are have either orange skin color or are basically white

According to your map, it seems I am, even though I was born in Europe.

I'm half cantonese, does that count?
I often feel closer to being asian than white but non cantonese asians see me as an oddity rather than asian. I get asked if i'm from hong kong a lot though.

>Are you implying someone born in America is an Iroquois ?

Why do Asian-Americans get so buttmad when asked about their heritage? White Americans do nothing but yap about their ethnic roots. It's hard to go a day without some white guy telling you how 'Irish', 'German' or 'Italian' he is, and it's practically a greeting among white people to ask where their ancestors lived. If you try to do the same thing to a yellow person they instantly get defensive.

we, the yamato masterrace, are a higher being destined to rule your shithole

t. snownigger with 0 (zero) relevancy in history

becase
>muh racism
>muh privacy

>Mongoloids are the original Aryans
Very true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta-Buret'_culture

Yes

It's probably because they assume they are foreigners.

If you ask a white dude where you are from and he says Chicago, it end there.

No one goes on and ask where are you really from to a White unless they are autistic

>relevancy in history
Why would a Japanese brag about 'Relevancy in history'. All Japan did was live as an isolationist shithole before they tried to industrialize before getting BTFO by Uncle Sam.

If you want to talk about relevancy in history, look at the States. We dominated the past 100 years.

>Continuously pretend like they're "special",
we are indeed a different being

>No one goes on and ask where are you really from to a White unless they are autistic
Have you ever actually been to the United States? White people talk about their ethnicity like Germans talk about 'muh war guilt'

We are seen as the lowest sort of whites and without a proper cultural identity we will sink with the rest of this homicidal continent
I wish we were Asian desu.

>No one goes on and ask where are you really from to a White unless they are autistic

No. It's because most of us Asian-Americans know that the likelihood, if a White American said he was from Chicago, of him being Polish ethnicity is very high. Chicago is the Polish Capital of America in White people realm.

When people ask me where I am from, and I say "Chicago," nobody inquires further because nobody cares

My family is historically relevant enough, thank you very much

>My family
Finland has no great families, besides perhaps Mannerheim

Oh, yes, of course.

am i white

I just don't understand why Jap girls won't leave my big white cock alone when i'm minding my own business in Shibuya. It's honestly quite repulsive.

>Germanics
>White

Yes.

lol no

I know no one will really care about my opinion, but I really like Asians.

I like both Asians and whites equally, and I do consider asians to be somewhat white, as in the "social" and aesthetic definition of being white.

Yes, according to your map.

Face it, Hans. You're just a bunch of mountain barbarians. Get the fuck out of my country.

america isn't a real nation in the first place. it's more of an artificial, synthetic marketplace held by a bunch of peoples from all over the world than a conventional nation, and thus it doesn't really count when it comes to talking about a nation's relevancy. plus, your """"pax americana"""" thing is nothing but an accidental product of ww2 where real nations fought over dominance over the real continent and americans taking advantage of that with impunity brought by the geopolitical advantage of living in an irrelevant continent nobody really cared about at that time. besides america didn't really BTFO japan themselves, it's all about combined pussies barely zerging japan, and america was one of the allies, just like most wars america has ever waged :D

You're literally a fucking shitskin arab, I don't even know why I took the time to reply to your unenthusiastic joke of a post.

yes

Yes I have

There's a big difference in asking whats our ethnicity and asking "where are you really from".

There's a clear nuance in implication

Eskimo here, guess that makes me Asian.

スゲーよなんだよこのスレ。日本人はアジア人じゃないとか頭おかしいのか…

ネタとしてもクソすべってるんだよなぁ…正直ひくわ