Last.fm thread

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>LISTS/DATA
lists.fm/(insert username)
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>ADBLOCK FILTER (new)
@@||dw.cbsimg.net$script,domain=last.fm

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/BlackUlysses
last.fm/user/Meme_master
last.fm/user/jeffcrab
last.fm/user/iamqueef
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/ItsDomz
last.fm/user/Silentnam
last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing
last.fm/user/anhero24
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/firechao
last.fm/user/MC_Webmasta
last.fm/user/alanjnewnham
lastfm.de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/brewfried
last.fm/user/judge_arse
last.fm/user/Zanziiilla
last.fm/user/tw__
twitter.com/AnonBabble

last.fm/user/BlackUlysses

>Last 7 days I have been into The Ex, Kokanko Sata, Trevor Lucas, SADEVILLAIN, Robert Hood, 무키무키만만수, Утpo, Nehëmah, Horrid Red, John Fahey, Lil' Son Jackson, The Ruins of Beverast, Moor Mother, Marty Robbins, The Cactus Blossoms, Daniel Romano, NBA YoungBoy, Princess Nokia, Blóðtrú, John Thomas, Le Super Djata Band du Mali, Pacou, Scorp, UK Gold, Species of Fishes, Woody McBride, 2nd Shift, Bougie Soliterre, Busta Funk, Diego Hostettler, DJ Rork, Dj Skull, Fab G, Jeff Mills, Jerome van Rossum, Joris Voorn, Marco Lenzi, Markus Nikolai, Miguel, Mion, MN2S, Monobox, Nina Kraviz, Phase, Rae & Christian, Rick Preston, Ricky Bradshaw, Rob Mello, Sirus and Solid Decay.

Leave a shout with a recommendation for some cool music you think I'll vibe to. I love all of you

last.fm/user/Meme_master

>ast 7 days I have been into The Smiths, Erik Satie, Bill Evans, Red House Painters, Frédéric Chopin, Vatican Shadow, Aphex Twin, The Get Up Kids, Prurient, The Beach Boys, Young Thug, Black Sabbath, Orchid, Sun Kil Moon, Swans, Xiu Xiu, Giles Corey, Indian Summer, Blut aus Nord, Faust, Genocide Organ, Lamp, Lawrence English, Ryo Fukui, Bluetile Lounge, Emptyset, ME&ME, Mercury Rev, Sunny Day Real Estate, Miles Davis, Texas Is the Reason, Gas, Jeff Rosenstock, Rainforest Spiritual Enslavement, Autechre, Bshap, Crazy Frog, Cynic, Eo and Françoise Hardy.

>2017
>still using Last.fm
Wow, you faggots really need to move on.

last.fm/user/jeffcrab

>Last 12 months I have been into Kanye West, Mitski, Kate Bush, Frank Ocean, Young Thug, Zomby, Courtney Barnett, ScHoolboy Q, Mac DeMarco, U.S. Girls, Kendrick Lamar, Slow Warm Death, St. Vincent, Candy Claws, Tommy Genesis, Clark, Radiator Hospital, Julien Baker, Forest Swords and Ariana Grande.

how about you suck my cock

last.fm/user/iamqueef

>Last 6 months I have been into Martial Canterel, Broadcast, Lust for Youth, Xeno & Oaklander, Haus Arafna, November Növelet, Death in June, Lebanon Hanover, ADULT., Nico, DEUX, Young Marble Giants, Non, Brainbombs, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Xiu Xiu, Current 93, João Gilberto, Coil and Russell Haswell.

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

>Last 7 days I have been into Homicide, Sabbat, shojoskip, Godflesh, Ornette Coleman, Menace Ruine, Stanley Turrentine, Bobby Hutcherson, Altar of Plagues, Bill Evans, Ceremony, Coil, Grant Green, Lost In The Fog, 青葉市子, Flowers For Bodysnatchers, Refused, Deafcult, Dragged Into Sunlight, Einstürzende Neubauten, Charles Mingus, Gravediggaz, Masahiko Togashi, Miles Davis, Grachan Moncur III, Herbie Hancock, John Coltrane, Cashmere Cat, Conan and Kairon; IRSE!.

>2017
>not accepting you're damned to stagnant places

last.fm/user/ItsDomz

:)

Your compatibility with jeffcrab is Very Low.
You both listen to Nails, Ulwhednar and Pixies.

Your compatibility with iamqueef is Low.
You both listen to Autechre, The Velvet Undergr… and Brainbombs.

Your compatibility with nomanproblem is High.
You both listen to Burzum, Mayhem and Nails.

Your compatibility with ItsDomz is Medium.
You both listen to Stars of the Lid, Autechre and Aphex Twin.

Your compatibility with BlackUlysses is Very Low.
You both listen to Nails.

>nailsnailsnails jesus fucking christ

last.fm/user/Silentnam
Russian. Alcogolic. Old. Metal and shit. Dont like hip-hop.

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

What's the best album a girl you know told you she liked?

>speak with girls about musiq

last.fm/user/anhero24

>Last 1 month I have been into Orbital, Underworld, Ulver, Styles P, Reagan Youth, Stars of the Lid, Burzum, System of a Down, Marilyn Manson, Aphex Twin, Megadeth, Siriusmo, $uicideboy$, Kraftwerk, Megadrive, Das Mörtal, Brian Eno, Tom Waits, Venetian Snares, Lazerhawk, Action Bronson, Boards of Canada, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Rob Zombie, µ-Ziq, Deafheaven, Ramones, Talk Talk, The Chemical Brothers and user18081971.

last.fm/user/gebbg

I'm a virgin

*unzips penis*

gaaay

last.fm/user/firechao

wow cool music

Hawkwind - Space Ritual

last.fm/user/MC_Webmasta
Salutations friends and family!
>Recommendations appreciated

last.fm/user/gebbg

I'm a virgin

last.fm/user/alanjnewnham

>Last 7 days I have been into Burial, Kazuki Tomokawa, Keaton Henson, Slew Dem, Кoммyнизм, ASSÜCK, Natural Snow Buildings, Ruff Sqwad, Bones, Massive Attack, Discordance Axis, Kan Mikami, This Heat, Aphex Twin, Can, Developer, Doom, Arvo Pärt, Basic Channel, Deathprod, Misþyrming, Chronik, Esco, G Man, Jammer, Ears, Kraze, Lex, Melt-Banana and PIT.

Reported for spam

virgin

lastfm.de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 1 month I have been into Ulver, Death in June, Duszę Wypuścił, Bethlehem, Furia, Current 93, Forseti, Lord Lovidicus, Impaled Nazarene, Initial D, Mayhem, The Ruins of Beverast, Summoning, Burzum, Mütiilation, Richard Wagner, Moloch, The Red Army Choir, Sielunvihollinen, Hellhammer, Tengger Cavalry, Wędrowcy~Tułacze~Zbiegi, Garden Of Grief, Havnatt, Wardruna, C Y B E R N ∆ Z I, Unlight, Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio, Iron Maiden, Motörhead, Blood of Kingu, Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult, Hate Forest, Heimdalls Wacht, No For An Answer, Sand, Suffocation, Kreş, Odraza, Beherit, Darkwood, Dysangelium, Helmet, Jännerwein, Sodom, Walter Machado, Sonne Hagal, Urfaust, Blind Guardian and Sledgehammer.

one of these days I'll die not by smoking itself but by freezing to death or slip on snow and breaking my neck while doing it

nico - the marble index

dwnq

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Shifted, Ludwig van Beethoven, Delroy Edwards, Bob Dylan, Klaus Kinski, Anton Bruckner, Popol Vuh, Ensemble Unicorn, Chet Baker, Steely Dan, Function, Stille Volk, David Bowie, Oni Wytars, Xasthur, TVO & Covered In Sand, Maurizio Bianchi, T.S. Eliot, White Void, Xome, Brothers of the Occult Sisterhood, Covered In Sand, Herbie Hancock, Richard Strauss, Blawan, Funkadelic, Johannes Brahms, ME&ME, Nocturnal Emissions, D.O.M., One On Top Of The Other, Richard Ramirez & Skin Crime, Worn, Lager SSadis Kastrat Kommandantur, Liver Mortis, éliane radigue, Bookworms, Emeralds & Dilloway, Giuseppe Verdi, Kakerlak, Legowelt, Marcos Cabral, SvengalisGhost, Terekke, The Rita, Torn Hawk, Hooked Talons, Forced Orgasm & Werewolf Jerusalem, 400 Blows and An Innocent Young Throat-Cutter.

loool 5/5

lmao

last.fm/user/brewfried

last.fm/user/gebbg

I'm a virgin

lmao

bump

last.fm/user/judge_arse

doot doot do

hey, do you have a download of your pic related? I just listened to it on youtube after seeing your post, but I can't find a download for it anywhere.

last.fm/user/Zanziiilla

Couple of questions:
>Is there anything like jotafm that sends my weekly scrobble rank to facebook but free?
>I'm listening to an artist that has a similar name to another (1 letter difference), more famous one, lastfm scrobbles incorrectly, how do i fix this?

have you tried turning of auto-correct in settings for the second one? this doesn't always work but it's worth a try

Tried now but didn't work
fuck lastfm

Whip it out, fat boy.

'Cause I don't use it. I'm not some illogical brainlet.

last.fm/user/tw__
last.fm/user/tw__
last.fm/user/tw__

>"waah stop liking what i don't like"
>not an illogical brainlet

okay, buddy

>telling you to stop using a failed service whose owners are literally playing you
>illogical brainlet

okay, buddy

explain your conspiracy theory then

Whip out then, fat boy.

No conspiracy. Last.fm has just completely fucked itself and they're laughing at you for continuing to use it.