Why do people believe, the closer to north, the whiter you are...

Why do people believe, the closer to north, the whiter you are, when northern people actually are less white than central/southern people as the former score a lot of mongoloid admix?

Other urls found in this thread:

terheninenmaa.blogspot.com/2015/11/indigenous-european-hunter-gatherer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Before Sup Forums I always forgot Scandi's even existed. I mean, we do business with the UK and Germany. We travel in the summer to the south. Above us is water.

because they are paler than southerners and most likely have lighter features

And most likely to have mongoloid (non-white) features. Being darker doesn't mean being non-white, but being part mongoloid means being non-white.

>being more nonwhite means you are more white than person whiter than you

Are you saying paler people who score mongoloid (non-white blood) are whiter than darker central/southern people who are completely caucasian?

Only blue eyed/blonde hair people with pale/light complexions are white

yes you brown monkey

>are you saying that people who are paler than other people are indeed paler

ok and where did I imply I'm not brown

Is this guy white to you? He has Caucasian features but being Caucasian doesn't necessarily equal white

You got my point. I'm comparing nordic people to central/southern euro, not to MENA/Indians.

>darker
>completely caucasian
pick one

you make a good point, actually. from a Greek perspective, some phenotypically pseudo-Asiatic Scandinavians, Finns etc. (picture people like Bjork, Tim Sparv and the like) are less white than a lot of Levantines are

it just depends on your point of view

That is a nigger if I've ever seen one.

Isn't this guy completely caucasian?

Behold. The true Masterrace.

Honestly the whole meaning of being "white" is arbitrary and Subjective, defenition of who's who changes all the time. There are fucking middle easterners and North Africans that look "whiter" than the morons posting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums everyday.

>Hurr durr might you be implying people who are whiter might actually be whiter?

That's how paleness works

I'm pretty sure it's only Finns that Mongoloid DNA. Northern Europeans have a much paler complexion compared to southern/Mediterranean Europeans. A lot of Southern Europeans look slightly darker, they have more olive look and some might even pass Arabs. For spaniards it kind of makes sense since they're very close to North Africa and then there are Moors and what not. Southern Europeans are a mixed bag

White skin is an evolutionary trait to help humans blend with their surroundings. Mongoloids traveled from east Asia to Europe and across the Bering Strait into the Americas. Had they been uninterrupted for a few thousand years more, I'm sure they would all be white too.

*have
*a
*as

The ones further south have more Arabic/near Eastern DNA. Technically the Balkans are the whitest of all according to the chart I've seen.

So, is this a viking?

They don't look like new europeans.

all nordics have east asian admixture. we have around 5% whie swedes have 3%. but we also have lighter features than scandis

That's a bootyhole.

Practically nonargument since we are talking about paleness.

Smallest penises in all the land.

You are the one talking about paleness. I started the thread talking about WHITENESS.

>Southern Europeans
>moorish blood
>white
Nope, there's nothing wrong with that though, I still like Southern Europeans

If you have white skin you're white, why is this so hard people to understand. It's pretty obvious to tells who is white and who's not

Yeah well by any standards the paler and lighter your looks are, surprise your whiter. If we are talking about some skewed perception where whites are only the ones who have certain amount of I2, R1 haplotypes i couldn't give too shits about it since i assure i look whiter than you monkey.

Southern Europeans have less moorish blood than Northern Europeans have mongoloid blood.

Yellow Mongoloid
White Mongoloid
Black Mongoloid...

It is a wide variety

>we have around 5%
10% actually

terheninenmaa.blogspot.com/2015/11/indigenous-european-hunter-gatherer.html

Correct.

Because they're Vikings duh.

What OP means and it's too dumb to articulate is that race is not designated by melanin, it's by things like cranial structure.

MEDIAN EYEFOLD!
100% ASIAN SNOWNIGGER PIC RELATED IS WHITER

pic related looks like no Greek. meanwhile there are countless Finns that could easily be locals in Ulaanbaatar

So is this guy "white

HAHAHAHA I'M A FINN AND THEREFORE 100% NORDIC, MY ANCESTRY CAN BE TRACED BACK TO PURE VIKINGS

No
He's not an ethnic European

mongols > white people

>Ahh yes, i am an expert on the racial structures of the finns and my points are valid with my extremely cherrypicked photos of individuals.

I can play this game too.

Motherfucker is Greek though

Even I being a Brazilian have whiter facial feature than those people

you already 'tried to', dumbass. that's why we joked in the first place

0 self-awareness

Cuck.

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I didn't post that greek pic.

>You're not white wyaaaaahhhh

Cannot fabricate it.

From the brow ridge I'd say no.

Whites have some of the strongest brow ridges you stupid motherfucker. White have the second strongest after Abos.

>Finn and Brazilian argue about whos white

like 2 paraglepics discussing who runs faster

Finns are the whitest actually. They're the only ones in Northern Europe to display unmixed features, the others ones being Estonians and Russians.

The Brazilian is just trolling, the Finn actualy seem to care though.

nah i have nothing better to do. I could just post the phenotype map and end it there. but let's just see how long he want's to go.

indeed. internet memery is going to erase even well-established physical anthropology

wow you sure have convinced me with these photos of random people

that's some jaw. she's kinda sweet though, isn't she?

kinda cute

And now the brazilian may stop his shitposting.

>The Brazilian is just trolling

It's the homosexual Brazilian obsessed with Finns.

oh yeah..... that guy

Is this the map you said you'd post? I thought it'd really have been a map, not a random cherrypick face mixer.

>Being this buttblasted.

No ones denying the ~7% admixture, we are here arguing about the looks of the average finn which you seem to have some misconceptions of. So i posted a phenotype map depicting the facial structure of the average finn. I'm really starting to wonder are you just shitposting after all.

>mtDNA

From when?

You are denying you are more admixed than the average southern/central European and therefore they are whiter than you. And no, that's not a shitpost at all.

>You are denying you are more admixed than the average southern/central European

We are not tho, are you retarded? The average central european is an slavo/german/med mutt. Our admixture is purely native. Otherwise we are by definition more pure and less mixed.

Meds are caucasian, mongols are not.

>Sicily

They really have a bit of everything in them don't they?

And how does it fucking matter? Also it's not mongoloidic admixture since there are no correlation from finno-ugrics coming from Altai. actually the finno-ugrics you see today originate from around Volga. So go figure you dumb fuck.

There's no need to get mad bro. You can come to Brazil, we well treat you well here, almost all of us are non-white as well.

Sure they have, fucking retard.

As i was expecting the huemonkey couldn't come up with anything clever.

we will*

And did you?

Well yes, i gave you proper counterarguments and answers with many sentences while you still are wondering what to say. I'd say you're eitehr extrmely daft or just shitposting. Hoping for the latter.

I already told you it's mongoloid admixture and showed you the map with the mtDNA and you're still saying that's not mongoloid. Am I still the wrong one here?

Because it's not "mongoloidic", since there's no such thing. That's an archaic racial term.

>come to Brazil please

Why would a Finn leave his safe highly developed country to come to a shithole like Brazil where people are obsessed in being white and envy Europe?

No? So, what are those people from east asian called?

because BRAZIL IS WHITE!

But seen as swedes have roughly the same amount according to that map i'm failing to understand your point unless it was that you're not "white" unless you have x amount of caucasoid features. Which again is retarded.

"east asians"

Surpising isn't it.

We are mongol too Pekka

Mongoloids too! That's their race, dumbass!

I mean: the ones who score more caucasoid blood are whiter than the ones who score less, regardless their paleness. Too hard to understand?

he is right though. Caucasoids have more prominent browridges than Mongoloids and Negroids. crack open some old anthropological work or something on forensic anthropology and you can see for yourself

Well that's somewhat retarded. By your logic a very dark skinned arab is more white than say a nordic man because he has more caucasoid features? Sounds awfully mentally gymnastic to try make people south of germany seem more "white" whatever the arbitrary term means to whoever.

Of course not, arabs score MENA and SSA.

Iranians then? Some really hairy dark skinned Iranian? White? Because caucasoid features? You're logic is flawed as it is.