ITT: Relationships women will NEVER understand

ITT: Relationships women will NEVER understand.

kek

me+her

literally every buddy film

>buddy movie = homoerotic

women are pretty fucking dumb

step up, senpai

This.

>having a big brother who's better than you at everything, but you still love him

Seems about right.

>tfw you will never find a true friend to share your life with
>you will never have a friend to be there for you til the end

>mulder and skully

>skully

Good one...

>picture of robert de-niro in heat
Is he a female dog?

CRIXUS, THE SLAYER OF THEOCOLESE!

>Women hate each other... they assume these "relationships" have homosexual overtones, and actual homos fap to characters like this wishing for the same thing. They have no idea what warrior's spirit is..... they have no honor.

Bait^
>This is how women want us to be... like I said, they have no fighting spirit. Sex is the only weapon they use to conquer, therefor most of them do not have the inherent feeling that comes with real combat.

>I'm male, 37.
>My 2 best friends started out as "enemies" in school... until we fought. Shake hands and make up when we hear "teacher is coming"... best friends ever since.

Women will NEVER know what this is like... they respect each other for different reasons..... reasons that ultimately cause them to distrust each other. kek

>Is he a female dog?

No, but he married one IRL.

Was it autism?

Just breaking Bobby's balls... that's all.

every woman understand bromance, dude

This one right here. Literally the GOAT friendship.

He wasnt better. Just favoured by his father more.

Truth

both cucks

True sibling rivalry- kino

Absolute /thread
I feel genuinely sorry for anyone who doesn't have a brother

>My 2 best friends started out as "enemies" in school... until we fought. Shake hands and make up when we hear "teacher is coming"... best friends ever since.

I always thought that was weird. Every shitstain I beat up or fought with in school wanted to be my friend afterwards. I just wanted to smash their fucking face in again.