Why is this not talked about?

Why is this not talked about?

Because it's boring and overrated as fuck, just like everything he and his son has ever recorded.

because people like can't understand it's humanity and beauty. It's a gorgeous album.
Also I don't understand how anyone could listen to starsailor and call it boring.
It's influence is huge.

Because you're not talking about it, just complaining that others aren't.

[spoiler]LOL[/spoiler]

Okay well I listened to it for the first time today and it really vibed with me and my friends. Everyone in the the room just kinda stopped talking and listened to buzzing fly. It just feels like a wholesome and genuine album if that makes sense

I didn't like Starsailor at first, I prefer the psych-folk of his early albums. I should revisit it though, i'd probably appreciate it more now.

Listen and appreciate the drumming, the psych flowy structure of the songs, the vocal experiments, the use of jazz-riffs in folk music, some of it almost sounds no-wavey

good old person music

B^U

jesus christ youre all fags

why is his face so weird, I mean the music is good but it's like he's half-potato and yet very attractive.

For sure OP. It's impossible to praise Buckley's voice enough because it's basically an example of someone who could access his own infinite register. I know that sounds silly, but you ever had a moment running where you just sprint faster than you knew your body could go or play a game inhumanely well? It seems there's not a nook in the psychedelic space his voice is ignorant to almost like he's crafting his voice from a stone the same size as the room. He was able to not only transgress himself vocally but suck in the whole world's selection of singers with him like an absolutely free potter. The way his timbre transforms in anticipation to the rest of the band is always in an equation of energetic conservation. Think how Autechre do Confield for instance. Being completely free to express what the space in the music itself has to offer there's an extremely warm opioid-like reverse spine tingle almost like a back massage for your brain radically tuning yourself to the sheer power behind his talent like your eyes would the sun. In this he was all-in-all a fairly ordinary guy so having this skill was, like, almost too much and so it was transferred to Jeff. It's almost like two people on earth at the same time couldn't possess this same voice, it HAD to be one of a kind. Nonetheless happy sad almost begs stoner fantasia lore. I can't wait until spring and I can listen to it again

I really hate his face on this record. Took me a while to realize it's not a black eye. But the man's music is amazing, and underrated.

>Took me a while to realize it's not a black eye
fucking lol

I think he was actually pretty popular for a time like The XX level or at least in high schools.

are you circumcised

are you?

that was a really good description

he's definitely underrated on Sup Forums at least

I think he's cute.

I am also a splitting image of him, I could probably win Tim Buckley impersonation contests

post pic

n-no

why not?

shy

how is anyone supposed to believe you look like tim buckley if you wont post your face?

your comment was basically worthless because there is absolutely no reason to believe you

m8 if you choose to believe that I'm bullshitting you on an anonymous image board in a thread where at least two people said they don't like the way he looks, that's your thing. I didn't post that ocmment for epic (you)s.

>undirectly implies he himself is cute