What drug are you in right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3p8Kgu7DKQI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cheap weak weed the best I could found, sucks

420 - O hai FBI

Benzos, ecstasy, cannabis.

Right now, completely sober though.

I can't do anything really since I'm on gear. About to smoke and have 1.5mg of Xanax

xanax 2mg bar amazing
I started with benzos yesterday waaay better than stupid hippie weed

I am on gear too sucks not be able to do stuff
500mg testosterone enanthate per week, I can't sleep feels like being on cocaine 24/7

muh benzobros

Moroccan bubble hash

I'm in Test E 400mg a week
Tren A EOD 70mg
going to finish last 6 weeks with anavar at 75mg/day.
Keep the gains up, natty or not bro

4 loko, crystal molly, thizz pills, and some 2.5 backwoods, its 3 am and i got school tomorrow

benzos are the best
I come and go with them, luckily I never had those scary side effects like convulsions or heavy shit like that, my only side is I can't sleep for a few days when I quit cold turkey

coke and mdma mostly

Mdma, dmt, 2c-b

Only nicotine, bro

I forgot coke too. Guess i'm not that addicted to it yet.

Coffeine?

Im so sober it sucks anyone in the SD area

This is my first cycle
Tren is some pro stuff wouldn't dare to do anything vet grade, how are the sweats?
I am on the third week of my cycle and already three different friends pointed how big and defined I was, also I feel indestructible like I can fight whoever I want and win and I lowered my bar up to fatties, I fuck whatever I have the chance to, so horny, I wonder how bad I will feel when the rush of test ends

I quit cold turkey after abusing for an entire year and I can tell you it was the worst week of my life.

Severe amnesia, cold sweats, massive headaches..

With withdrawal symptoms like depression, sleeplessness, agitation, and more you sure are right. It totally beats a harmless plant and an awesome high; even though at some point you're gonna black out and wake up in jail, for sure its better.

love

fuck benzos man

how can you even do MDMA regularly, that shit fucks the brain up, also is neurotoxic... I do it twice a year top and only if I am in a top tier party with a cutie at my side

You ought to be careful with that shit. It'll fuck you up worse than crack if you aren't careful.

This, mdma doesn't even work the way it's meant to if you take it often, you need the serotonin levels high enough to feel the full high. I take it 2-3 times a year as well, and only in top tier parties that are worth it

no convulsions? you were damn lucky, benzos should be quited gradually and in most cases using a different compound, for example if you were hooked on xanax exit with small doses of ativan

I didn't say I do it regularly m8, I think about 2 times a year too. The neurotoxicity is neglegible compared to even fucking alcohol, by the way. Just eat healthy, trypto rich foods and take a melatonin supplement for some days after using.

Meth turns me into a total cuck for my gf

This is true.

Only slight shaking hands during the day, closest thing to convulsions or involuntary movement, I was damn lucky and damn stupid for quitting like that. In my case it was alprazolam. I still have around 6 boxes with 30 pills each in my closet. For some reason I can't throw them away. Keeping them "just in case"

meth is a great drug way better than coke
I don't know why it has so bad reputation, if is done only a little bit on weekends with self control is a harmless drug
The dose makes the poison

My favorite drug is dick

Do you use rui for adex? Need a good source.

not user you replied too but I ran a test + tren cycle a few years back when I was competing in local powerlifting meets. I loved being on test, made me feel amazing. Once I threw the tren in I couldn't walk up a set of stairs without sweating like a whore in church, also ran my first tren cycle through the summer, if i didn't have a/c it would've been hell trying to get any sleep. Also my dick was constantly hard, if I wasn't getting laid I was jerking off 5 times a day. Gains were awesome!

Buprenorphine, sertraline. Anyone know where I can score H in sydney? I miss it so :(

life

The best drug out of all of them, hands down

:(

No way. Coke has such a lovely numbing warmth/glow. Meth has this ratchet edgy rush following by twack. Yuk. Poor mans cocaine imo

don't forget the seizures, m9

bruh I couldnt sleep for shit when did my first tren cycle. what are your prs?

This is my first cycle too. I know it's ballsey to run tren but nothing bad so far. I'm actually not sweating that much but night sweats are a thing and that shit can be awful. Also what are you running for your AI? I'm running Aromasin.

Drinking some whiskey, resupplying my ganja tomorrow. Life is okay.

levomilnacipran, buspirone, acetaminophen, phenylephrine, caffeine. depressed and anxious, with a brutal head cold, and full of dr pepper.
also doing e.c.t., so occasionally sodium pentathol, toredol, ondansetron.

30mg Oxy (20mg popped, 10mg insufflated), .5mg Xanax.

good luck being a junkie the rest of your life. RIP user.

faggot

I'm high on a drug called life! Dope doesn't make you cool, it makes you a loser!

How to die at 50 step 1

started off with pain pills, the a few blues and some vodka to wash it down. now siting on 3/4 gram of dope

nothing for now, IMO the less cocktail the body receive the better, I have arimidex tho but I would only use it if my nipples starts to feel funny

S H R O O M S the best drug known

nothing to write home about by any means, I competed at 220lbs
squat 465
bench 305
dl 555
I never got overly serious about it, it was always more of a hobby to me. Only ever competed in 4 meets, i just loved lifting. Hurt my back attempting a 495 squat which kept me outta the gym for a bit and I went off the rails with dieting and shit started boozing it up constantly, doing tons of blow, and eating garbage food while remaining fairly sedentary and put on a fuck load of weight which I'm working my ass off to get rid of now. Not planning to start competing again but I did always want to break a 600 deadlift.

How can you not find drugs in SD

Snooze. No psychedelia tho :(

Makes you a happy looser, for a while.

I grow the fuck out of those but can only muster up the courage to take em once or twice a year after a pretty fucked up trip years ago.

I am about to start with oxy right now for the first time! Always wanted to do it.

go to sleep normie

take 15 mg of oxy, wait 1 hour, smoke a huge bowl and go lay down in a dark room. You will FLY!

Sober enough to make this trash
youtu.be/3p8Kgu7DKQI

What happend? Post a short tripreport

Your gains are fake

Rolled dubs, must watch

15 is a good place to start. Rail an additional 5 immediately before or after the bowl

You lift only that with juice ? How weak are you, faggot

ooooh. I dont know why I havent tried doing the rail with the bowl after 10 years.

mariiiii marijuana

Just some lorazepam
Wouldn't even consider this fun
Probably just going to go to sleep.

any one here do some meth and jerk it for like 6-8 hours? i did ita few times and with only a day or so recovery i was good, but i did it too much and no it kinda feels like a weak erection and i precum way easier. anyclue as to why?

I quit drinking (as well as doing coke and drugs of the mdma variety) when I fully realized that it was going to kill me. I'll still hit the occasional bowl but that's about it. Maintenance drugs are sodium-based anticonvulsants, wellbutrin, caffeine, and nicotine.

Coke, Ambien, Weed, Dormicum
Mostly.

you should have just went out partying. Whats the use of growing old sick and frail? I would kill myself with a party if I had lots of money. I could for probably a few months and then Id be in a hell of detox.

Weed, klonopin, oxycodone and cyclobenzaprine

I'll make you looser ;)

Nothing good happens after 50

If I'm lucky I have a good 30-40 years until frailty/illness. I like driving fast, making music, fucking, masturbating, and shitposting. After losing the haze, all of those things became so much more enjoyable in and of themselves. Besides, my friends have all entered settle-down mode - so by the time I sobered up, I was partying all by myself :/

this, there is no use or point in being an old fart
I can not understand why people desperate tries to live "forever", life is a nihilistic nonsense mess, the only good we know is pure hedonism

papa bless you good sir

at 50 there should had been countless parties, tons of girls fucked, depraved desires fulfilled, traveled around the world, etc etc etc... is the perfect age to end it

smoking benson and hedges gold, drinking finlandia vodka mixed with lucozade.. waiting for the weed man

occasionally do coke but only if i can test it's real

It's terror management through anchors of faith. Not too tough to understand if you try.

Beer

It's not even a drug. I just fall asleep.

I seriously need to quit, and I will for days, then I'll do it again.

As for drugs... Take a massive dose of N-Bomb and come back to me if you survived.

Yes, stimdick and the precum are caused mostly through vasoconstriction. Lowering bloodflow to the penis and causing your very vascular innards to tighten on your prostate.

mescalline

im not "in" any drugs, you illiterate fuckwad.

tried some psilocybin truffles lately. i took something like a 10g dose and it was barely affecting me. doing mushrooms soon, how much do you druggos reckon i should take to fully trip the fuck out and become one with the universe and all that stuff

anal bleach

All the etamines.

I'm coming down from alcohol from yesterday, got to go to work in a couple of hours, not quite sober yet but sober enough to work i think

Now Methadone, hash and opium :D

XANAX, 6 10S PERKS , AND BLUE DREAM SHATTER

I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen, it will melt your face

fuckin skitz mate

4g sweet widow fresh from NL. thank you dear neighbours!

Shrooms are subtle. Dmt or LSD is your friend.

What about dxm? Anybody on that shit? Is it addictive or has any downsights like lsd and that sort of hallucinogens drugs?