Loads of dick

loads of dick

Wow he actually did it, the madman

crazy right

hello there

Could I be a dick head and see if the primary image dumper has a particular image?

As long as it isn't femboy

not really dumping but sure

I don't know where any of my shit is so I can't help

It's not, at least I don't see it as femboy, it's a sfw. Cute image, Candid can't determine if it's a dog, wolf, or fox. Just chilling listing to an ipod.

on that as a general request. *Request not asking the thread to bend to my will* Any cute images you got

Fine I'll bite. Hi

Tagging my own post cause I fucking forgot to turn on namesync again

Hmm I don't think I know it

All I wanted to do was say hi, I haven't been around here for a while. how are you?

what kind of background? remember anything else?

I'd assume so, used to be posted when I was a user here like 4 years ago. Always knew it was a long shot.

It's an aesthetic background, I wanna say a long sleeve tee could be wrong on the top, jeans, there might be a backpack nearby. Clearly depicting the character as either a highschool or college stufdent

I'm trying to find the motivation to get my stinking ass in the shower, but chances are I'll fall asleep before that, and I end up postponing it another day :P How're you yourself?

Looking through e621 and found this, lots of results though

yeah, looking too and it's kinda hard to find

you just gotta get up and do it. been up to a whole lot today?
I'm ok, rather bored so if I reply slow it's because I'm playing dark souls between posts

Doubt its this one

I dunno why but I somehow always end up showering for like an hour or so, it just gets boring standing in there :P Never played Dark Souls myself but I've heard some horror stories about its difficulty levels

I appreciate the effort. That's not it though, it was a bit more catoonish? in terms of style. Not the realistic sort is what I mean.

Honestly had a similar appearance to this,

long showers are great, so easy to get lost in though in there
DS1 is fairly hard, not as much as Demon's Souls, they're always fun to reply, especially after my pc deleted all my saves

Cherrybox's art is so good

ohhh yes it is

Zaryss.

asuh dude

People

Objects

greetings, how are you?

Bananders

just woke up, class in an hour or so, so i'm gonna have a smoke
yourself?

gross

all the inferior human faildicks in this thread are kinda killing my boner :(

Riley

got a lot of classes today?
eh, just bored

I got you bro

Have these tasty cocks instead.

What if it doesnt have a dick?

good fer you
no, i can finish a few lessons today and leave right after, so i'll probably only be there a few hours

thanks fam

I want to be the dragon m8