72 KB

72 KB
72 KB JPG
HILLARY CLINTON HAS DIED!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!

VIDEO PROOF: TV STATION ANNOUNCES HER DEATH!!

twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bc4vjLgEnbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4fuui9qICYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Until you can cite proof from a website that isn't social media i call bullshit.

>twitter/facebook "news" isn't news.

NO FUCKING WAY!

Thanks for sharing this! News like this would be kept secret, so it's so cool for you to let us in on it.

That's pretty cool. News Anchors have been fired in the past for claiming Killary was ill, but this tops it. They are going to be executed, badly, for this.

Faggot. It's a hoax.

If only the country could be so lucky if this was true.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bc4vjLgEnbQ

Poop? Goa`uld symbiont?

Holy fuck you right-wing tin hatters are out of control. Seriously, how many more conspiracies are you guys going to make up?

Face it, Hillary is ahead in the polls, and this makes you mad, so all you can do is make up tired old bullshit.

kys

idk

thing is, it doesnt just drop. It kinda jumps away from her

cuck

I'm not voting for trump, but this is a scandal. Like it or not this is a big deal, and if you think it's pneumonia you a dumbass

>calls user a dumbass

>buys into right-wing propaganda

kek

Hillary misleading the public about her health is not a conspiracy theory after yesterday. How are you trying this hard to deny it?

Right wing? Common sense genious. Talk to some med students ask them what happens when someone collapses from pneumonia. Think before you speak.

>pneumonia

At least you acknowledge that it's only pneumonia and not Parkinson's or some other alt-right propaganda that flies around here regularly.

It's a start anyway.

I-- I just, what the fuck man.
You live under a rock or something? I am bewildered by your ignorance. Aren't you concerned that your candidate may not even make it to the presidential race? Dude, she's ill. This isn't some, "Hur dur muh conspiracies state she's an alien cuz she's sick." The lady might die for all we know. Her body has been falling apart for a while now, and it looks like the condition is reaching a critical point.

say it with me trumpies..... "madam president"

very good. accept it, there's nothing you can do to change it.

checked!

Trips confirm truth.

>Haha she's just allergic to Trump guise

>Haha she just tripped is all guise

>Haha it's just a bit of heat stroke is all guise!

>Haha it's just a wee bit of pneumonia guise! Tune in later to CNN for more news!

I mean, we don't have to do anything. She's dying. Literally going to die of whatever combination of illnesses she has.

So say we all.

lel

Clinton campaign: "nothing to see here, just move along..."

So say we all

ITT:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fuui9qICYg

>Clinton's murder dozens of people.
Conspiracy theory.
>Hillary took bribes via Clinton Foundation while working at State.
Conspiracy theory!
>Hillary abandoned US personnel at Benghazi.
Conspiracy! Theory!
>Hillary illegally misusedan classified documents.
Totally fake guys!
>Hillary rigged the Dem. primary from the beginning.
Right wing lies!
>Hillary's health is failing.
LA LA LA can't hear you!

Dude how many times do we have to uncover a new and even more heinous scandal before this woman drops out of the race and goes to prison where she belongs?

>kys
Kill yourself

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!!!

probably fake but i would not be surprised if i am mistaken

Not fake, but definitely either a gaff, or possible the truth?

They guy did say it, but why?

>Abandon ship!
>Jettison the crew!
A Captain always goes down #withher.

How fortuitous that this happened on a Sunday when all the paid shills are off.

Why the fuck are you Ameritards getting so worked up? And why teh fuck do you drag your election campaigns on for so long?

I bet most voters couldn't even give you a good reason why they're voting for one or the other.

They were here after this event. So much damage control was being done.

>uh she lost her footing, and tripped
>uh just a minor case of heat stroak
>....
>uh pneumonia

No shills around to "correct the record" today?

It's awfully quiet in here, isn't it?

wat, shes clearly alive doing shit right now, lol idiots.

That's what happen when people overwork themselves. In her case, for her country. Which no one in this thread can understand nor would do.
Stupid AND ignorant on top of all, as nobody here even knows pneumonia isn't an illness you'll die from when you've got her extraordinary stamina.
As a caretaker for elders with dementia, I've seen that illness easily cured many times. You'd have to be bed ridden, half paralyzed, undernourished and 80 years old to die from such illness. She is going to treat it so fast you won't even remember she was ill when she will have become YOUR PRESIDENT.

God, I'm already laughing.

yes these are all unproven conspiracy theories whats your point? if they were real theyd be all over the news idiot lol

That's just from the last few years.. They go back to the early 1970's. Watergate, Whitewater... Tons from when Bill was Governor of Arkansas..

WHY WON'T HRC GO ON THE DR PHIL SHOW (AND GET PAID) LIKE TRUMP AND HAVE A "FEATS OF STRENGTH" CONTEST AGAINST HIM???

>WHAT'S SHE HIDING?

DONALD TRUMP HAS BEEN BEHEADED BY MIGRANT TERRORISTS.

Empty head found in front of Trump Tower

Eeben iffin she beez daid, alluh ussins abberage sub-78
IQed nigguhs STILL beeza boatin' fuh
Hillbuhree Rodman Clibuhmuhtun!"

lolz

A foot up her ass

yah