COSMO HAS FUCKING LOST IT AGAIN

COSMO HAS FUCKING LOST IT AGAIN.

He's high as fuck, venting and ranting about youtube comments. Hilarious degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=mvf_q5FdTUo

Who is that and why should I care?

I second that

Need answers

famous speedrunner who transitioned to a girl 10 months ago and is freaking the fuck out live

This is so sad, I really liked his WW runs, but now, he is just trash

i know right. really sad

>degeneracy
How is life in the south

not OP but pretty good. i like having morals

Trey Gowdy?

yes, someone wants to change, and you encourage suicide. so moral how do I follow jesus like you

when did i encourage suicide?

LET IT ALL END

ayy lmao

Wait, he's still live.

Le toucan anyone?

Wait, he's still live.

Le toucan anyone??

>FUCKING LOST IT AGAIN
Am I missing something? He's just sitting talking calmly.
OP you're a bigger fag than he is.

I guess the pressure of dealing with corrupt politicans finally got to him

I don't know what's worse, him being a degenerate or his teeth.

Kek

ugh i know. why can't everyone be successful straight white heteros like yourself?

Nah, m8. I'm Mexican.

But that's the thing, you're doing something wrong when even a fucking beaner is disgusted by you.

> Nah, m8. I'm Mexican.
> Making fun of tranny

savage

I already live in misery, might as well complain about degenerates.

DOES IT HAVE A PUSSY?

Better off yourself you degenerate hopeless hateful ape

Fucking savage

>Siding with faggots
Not even in the third world do we do that

ONLY
NLY
LY
Y

IN
N

AMERICA
MERICA
ERICA
RICA
ICA
CA
A

That's one angry Mexican.

Why would we want to be anything like the 3rd world? you monkeys have almost nothing right.

Right. Still, that doesn't make it okay, or natural, to be a degenerate.

I've always wanted to see a live suicide.

doesn't make it wrong... There is literally nothing wrong with it.

Oh yeah, I forgot this is the place where people make dick r8 threads.

Fine then, have fun being a faggot. Don't blame me when this already fucked up world goes even further to shit.

She is called Narcissa now! Leave her alone!!

Him*

FTFY

There is no evidence gayness/transness leads to bad societies. This has never been the case anywhere ever. You're sitting there in your fecal ridden house, likely surrounded by fellow straight shitskins, and you want me to think you know how to run a successful society?

Wow that picture is awful holy moly poor cosmo.

your logic makes no sense

these gifs are in the past, rip Any% OoT

that is one mad faggot

Fucking goddammit.
Here you Trumpfags go, I never said my country was successful or even good. It IS, in fact, a shithole and a terrible place to live in, everybody already knows that so stop bringing that up.

What are you going to do when your girlfriend of X years tells you that he is actually a man just before fucking?
Even worse, what if he chops his dick off and gets an artificial vagina? In case you're too stupid (you probably are) to tell a fake one from the real deal and you fuck it, only to find """she""" was a man before.

Don't tell me that shit doesn't happen because surely an unlucky bastard somewhere in the world already went through that.

Are we going to allow this?

I just realized he deleted his twitch channel completely and is gone. First renamed ComsoWright to NarcissaWright, then removed the WinWaker global emote, and now quit from the platform. It's over with this guy.

> Don't tell me that shit doesn't happen because surely an unlucky bastard somewhere in the world already went through that.
It's so fucking rare. Most trannies are completely honest about being trannies.

The rest of your stupid post signifies a 3rd world education, and I don't think it merits a response.

>Sup Forums being a faggot
Nothing unusual