The fuck is up with her face?

the fuck is up with her face?

that's her "Do you want total war?" face

Caloreesi

she look like faith

ITT: People who would never post their own faces.

>that shitty CGI

Pregnant Legolas.

she became Obheesee

She became literally perfect.

I want that tattoo on my butt

She's too cute to do the warrior queen thing convincingly.

Why are you people so obsessed with this woman and Jennifer Lawrence?

You can already see the little mustache.

Cause they are so fucking shit at acting, have shit personalities, shitpig faces that you just want to punch and yet people pedestal them like they are the 'greats of our time'. Its fucking shit mate and we are pissed off about it and this goddamn board is our only outlet!

she's caught little miss piggy syndrome.

its sure better than this mug

I feel ya. It's like disagreeing with popular opinion in public has become a death sentence, so we all come here for a bit of old style free speech.

she's cute when she's angry. She gives me the quickest boner every time I see her mad like that. Cause I know she's too nice to be mad at anyone. God damnit I am hard as the force of a thousand suns right now just thinking of her beloved little face.

she got that reverse marfans-syndrome face

When a fat girl posts on Sup Forums, Khaleesi edition.

A combination of being a shit actress and having poor material to work from. I don't know who I blame more - Clarke or D&D. On one hand I want to say Clarke because she's been awful in everything I've seen her in, but on the other hand D&D probably told her to make angry faces in front of a green screen and speak a made-up gibberish language.

I blame all of them.

"wollt ihr den totalen krieg? ich frage euch: wollt ihr den totalen krieg?!!! nun, volk, steh auf und sturm brich los!"

yeah dude that's what we do here on Sup Forums, for the discussion of television and film, we post images of ourselves.

from the thumbnail it looks like she is in a wheelchair and sort of looking like stephen hawkink