Ive been with this girl for a year now. Everything goes great, no conflicts etc. Except that I am starting to get bored

Ive been with this girl for a year now. Everything goes great, no conflicts etc. Except that I am starting to get bored.

I mean, Im 20yo, quite good looking, got no problem finding girls if I want to, fucked 3 girls including my current gf and I feel like I am not ready to "settle down". I feel like I need to try out more girls yet my current gf is amazing in every way and I have no real reason to break up except that she is far away (we see each other once in 2 weeks and Im growing tired of that) and I am starting to think with my dick.

Should I stay or should I go Sup Forums?

Go

Go fuck some bitches!

where is she? away for school? ..any chance she is fucking someone else?

She is absolutely, 100% the best a faggot like you is ever going to have. A girl like that, and you're BORED?

On second thought, definitely leave. She deserves something better than a self centered retard.

No chance.

Away for uni, 700km away. Closest chance of living together is in 2 years

stay with her and cheat on her... you have many ample oppurunities too

Oh look, it's the standard retarded neckbeard who thinks that just because a girl looks decent she's actually interesting after a year.
Relationships don't work like that. You get bored unless you're incredibly lucky.

While you're sitting here shitposting, she's taking all 30cm of someone who's better looking and more interesting than you. OP is a cuck in denial.

This.

Be smart about it though.

/thread

Nice try, during summer we both stay in our common hometown and shes at work now.

29yr old Ausfag here. Long distance relationships never work man. If you're supposed to be committed to just one person then you better make sure that pussy is on tap (accessible whenever you want it). Otherwise you will remain frustrated and giving your penis mad friction burn from all the jacking off. Not to mention you're young! I've been with my gf almost 3 years now and she's amazing but I feel like I WANT to settle down. You? You're barely getting started my dude! I was out fucking anything that breathed for years and it was great! You need to get that shit out of your system before you think of settling down. Especially when she's so far away

This OP ! No, seriously this is how you should do it.

I'm doing that shit like for 2 years now. Except that i see my gf every weekend and i go occasionally to her place. In the between time I've got my fair share of 2-3 side chicks who i regularly fuck at my place when I'm up for fucking and my gf is not there. Did not catch me once, cus' the side chicks know that I've got a gf and are still up for fucking

fuck yourself.

i'm 28 and i stay with the same girl for 10 years....she broke with me becouse she no love me more and now, after 1 mouth, is the best choice she do ;D i love my freedom!!!

Broke up with my first LT gf after 5 years for the same reason. Nothing else, just to fuck other girls. Pussy all feels the same dude, I'd give anything to be back with her.

wait? who is this "1 mouth" ..sounds better then you

is that one that you're fucking? ..dayum she looks like she has a tight body

youre only 20. if shes the same age, she will end up cheating on you in a little while anyway. why would you restrict yourself at 20 especially if you arent getting married and your relationship will end in 1 or 2 years anyway

Break up. I will pleasure her for you ;)

Inb4 op ruins his life because he thinks he can get better pussy then gets depressed when ex who done nothing wrong starts getting banged by bbc all the while failing to get any better because he's a massive faggot who asks b for relationship advice
You should just kill self

Every 2 weeks is not quite enough. Shit can get hard. Or boring, because you start to feel like it's not moving anywhere.

Try talking to her, perhaps you can find a way to see each other more often.

Tho you are 20, if you are not in love or some shit, you have plenty of time to go for something new.

>got no problem finding girls
>fucked 3 girls including current girlfriend
yeah you have trouble finding girls if you're 20

but besides that don't even think about settling down until you're 25. Trust me. It wont last, anyways you guys will be broken up within 6 months so get some on the side

>whitest of knights

typical "guy should be thankful he even gets pussy" attitude.. you act like there is a shortage of hot sluts around and a man should just settle for "ok" , OP will do just fine.

If he's only ever fucked 3 guys I doubt it

you guys are dicks

lol

Sorry to inform you user but the world works that way and I'm fucking multiple chicks while you stuck with your right hand...

this guy, I like this guy he knows what's up

Your girl is probably better in everyway then sum dumb cunt just to stick. Don't regret something so stupid. DONT FUCK AROUND FAGG

dude... he's only 20...

You already started thinking with your dick it's too late op you know you're gonna do it. Just tell her after and pray she forgives you.

Well dubs says it all.

So?? Wtf does that matter son?

Hes 20... yes that's the same age when I did stupid shit that causes regret to some. But fuck it and fuck everything fuck you are only 20?!

he'll look back at how stupid he was thinking he found "the one" 20 is the age to appease your epicurean desires

Ok point taken

Yeh right? Fuck what do I know anyway Im sheltered and a mental issue, 40 year old virgin

i dropped my gf in a similar situation, full of regret

same time fucked a few girls afterward

in hinds sight was pretty if i would have just asked for a 3some with a person of her choosing 3some thrusday could have become a thing

thank you, basically 20 is the age to do whatever, get laid, do drugs, have a blast so you don't look back on some girl you thought you were going to get married to and you held off on having fun. Find a girlfriend who is close to you, meet girls and get to know them, if you've only had 3 girls you need to sample more. Don't drink budweiser, bud light, and miller lite and decide to just drink those three. Why not try some more and then decide you'll learn well this one man it tastes good and the kick is strong, I could really see myself drinking this beer everyday not just a once in a while drink. Find that beer that you can handle everyday because sooner or later you're going to get sick of miller lite if it's an everyday thing

>>Fucked 3 girls including current gf
>> 20
>> No problem finding girls

Holy shit user, I feel like a loser piece of shit about my love life and I'm above the curve for that. Have all three of your conquests been long term partners, or are you a late bloomer? Otherwise, I think you're deluded bro.

i'm 25

i've been with my girl for 5 years, and have also been with 6 others on the side without her ever finding out

she's quite literally perfect, very loyal, would do anything for me, makes more money than me, etc., i just have a lust demon

>amazing in every way
>settle for "ok"

Had 1 long term girl since 16, broke up, fucked a random chick within a month, got current gf a week after that. Imho, im ok

yet hes bored ..the boy needs some excitement before he gets old

I was in the same situation as you bro, I was with my gf of 2.5 years a few weeks ago, she was amazing but it became boring. And I was alcoholic, which didn't help. Now that I'm single I party a lot more, have more time for my hobbies, started working out etc. It's kinda complicated to pick up girls after a 2.5 years relationship but It's getting better everyday. Also, the world is full of beautiful girls to fuck, why must we limit ourselves to just one ? So, just break with her and be honest. It's a lot better than cheating on her.

30 30cm? Ehat in that actual fuck are you talking about. We use inches here you faggit

No we dont americunt

What country is she in OP? Can you compete with their men?

This is the same country, just the opposite end of Po(or)land.

Wow, look at this white knight faggot, spoken like a true virgin.

>>amazing in every way

Except that she's fucking boring in bed.

I'd rather fuck a 7/10 cumslut with kinks and fetishes than a 10/10 dead fish.

Actually shes not a dead fish sex is pretty ok,I just feel like someone else and possibly someone who is not flat as a table.

so she has no tits? ..any other flaws?

Shes so tight we have to stop for the day after 10min because shes worn off already. And shes only into vanilla

or you could just masturbate like a normal person.

Your mindset proves that you don't love her, don't rob her of the chance to be with a better man who does love her and just break up and live your life.

>fucked 3 girls including my current gf
Wow. Three whole girls???

Dayum playa!

you cant have sex for longer than 10mins? i don't really want to encourage you to break it off or cheat but fuck that sounds boring. and vanilla only, as in missionary only? does she ever try to change it up with something sexy?

Doggy. She hates anything except those 2.

idk op sounds like you have every right to be bored sexually, sounds like she isnt putting in any effort in the bedroom. i know for me i like to feel desired when it comes to sex, it always the best sex when both parties are equally interested. when a girl is just going through the motions its a real big turn off.

If you have to ask here, you already know the answer.

Dude. Not to be an ass but she's 20 and attending college 700km away from you, she's getting dicked by someone else. You need to be realistic about that shit.

If you're asking you know the answer already.

Post her snap, I'll have some fun with her if you're getting bored.

>not talking about it with her
Damn nigga you dumb when your're in a relationship you talk shit out. Tell her you're bored of the same thing and if she does not want to change leave her you're just going to unhappy.