Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Hey Faggots,

Hey Faggots,

Hey Faggots,

Hey Faggots,
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch.

Hey Faggots,

Hey Faggots,

Hey Faggots,
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening

Hey Faggots,
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash) You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Hey Faggots,

Hey Faggots,

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook

Hey Faggots

S'goin' on man,

Dang ol', name's Boomhauer n' tellyawhat, hate erry single oneayou, knowudimsayin? All ya'll fat, dang ol', dumbusdoorknobsyankees, talkinabout, spen errydamnsecondoftheday checking out du du dumb pictures. Talkinabout, damnwaste atime, yaskme, knowimsayin'? For realman, anyo'ya'll even, talkinabout, goin out to the club man, getwhatimean, get somudatyaknow, WHOO WHOO, knowwhatimsayinman? Talkinabout, y'know it IS purdyfun gettinon dang ol' computer, and just clic-click-click-click-click, thateasyman, gettinon the dang ol' websites and just lookinatda dang ol' picshas and bein' like hekelookadis, man, knowimsayinman, but tellyawut, ya'll takintoofar man, tellinya, too far.

Don't be talkinabout, beatinaroun a bush, juslike, bestraightuptalkinaboutitlikethis. Dangol', juslookatme, man. Gotnoproblemso'erhere, man. I tellyouwhut man. Gotmeset o'weights, knowimsayin, jusgetonthatb-b-enchpress, knowimsayin, juslike twohundredthreehundred pounds, just belike SOOPSOOPSOOP, dangol, like 40repsaintnothin, turnaroundangol, geoutoutofmyridesallyman, revituplike VROOMVROOMVROOMVROOM, dangol, but hermuhself, knowimsayinman? Whatyouupto man, dangolgetting on thecomputer, justlike, typetype, talklinabout, nakedcartoonsman. Tellyuhwutman, dangol gotme3rdgirlthisweek, tookherhom, knowimsayinman? (Talkinabout, gettindownandirtywiththatmouthaction, knowimtalkinaboutman? Justlikedangol, talkinabout, just like...damn) Dangol, shouldbeashamded ayourselves. Tellyouwutman, justtellinlikeitis.

Dang'oltellinyawut, clickclichoosefilesearchpicture, its me an'mygirlman know im sayin?

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Эй Faggots ,
Меня зовут Джон , и я ненавижу каждый из вас. Все вы не жир, отсталые , не позирующие , которые проводят каждую секунду своего времени , глядя на долбоёб картины . Вы все плохое в мире. Честно говоря , у любого из вас когда-либо получали любую киску ? Я имею в виду , я предполагаю, что это весело смешит людей из-за своих собственных незащищенности , но вы все берут на совершенно новый уровень . Это даже хуже , чем попусту к изображениям на Facebook .
Не быть чужим . Просто ударил меня со своим лучшим выстрелом . Я в значительной степени совершенства . Я был капитаном футбольной команды , и стартер на моей баскетбольной команды . Какие виды спорта вы играете , кроме " дрочить на голых нарисованных японского народа " ? Я также получаю пятёрки , и есть стучать горячей подругой ( она просто взорвал меня, дерьмо было наличные деньги) . Вы все педики , которые должны просто убить себя . Спасибо за прослушивание.
Pic Связанные : Это я и моя сучка

Somebody has to fall for the bait, wait right here.

Y'all from New Jersey opposed to Old Jersey or Jersey Shore?

Hey Faggots,

يا حزم الحطب ،
اسمي جون ، و أنا أكره كل واحد منكم . كل من كنت الدهون، و المتخلفين ، لا يفس الذين يقضون كل ثانية من اليوم النظر إلى الصور الحمار غبي . انت كل شيء سيئ في العالم . بصراحة ، لديك أي واحد منكم حصلت من أي وقت مضى أي جمل ؟ يعني أنا أعتقد أنها متعة يسخر من الناس بسبب انعدام الأمن الخاصة بك ، ولكن هل كل تأخذها إلى مستوى جديد كليا . وهذا هو أسوأ من الرجيج قبالة الصور في الفيسبوك.
لا يكون غريبا . مجرد ضربني مع أفضل بالرصاص . أنا جميلة مثالية بكثير . وكنت كابتن فريق كرة القدم ، و بداية على فريق كرة السلة بلدي . ما الرياضية هل لعب ، وغيرها من " جاك قبالة عارية الشعب الياباني رسمها " ؟ أنا أيضا الحصول على التوالي في A، و لدي صديقة الساخنة ضجيجا ( وقالت أنها مجرد فجر لي ، كان شيت SO النقدية ) . كنت كل مجموعة من المثليين الذين يجب أن تقتلوا أنفسكم فقط . شكرا على الإنصات.
الموافقة المسبقة عن علم ذات صلة: إنها لي ولبلدي الكلبة

>Thanks for listening.
You're welcome.

Hey Faggots ,
Il mio nome è John , e io odio ognuno di voi. Tutti voi siete grasso , ritardato, non - morte che passano ogni secondo della loro giornata guardando le immagini stupido ass . Tu sei tutto il male nel mondo . Onestamente , Qualcuno di voi ha mai ottenuto alcuna figa ? Voglio dire , credo che sia divertente fare il divertimento di persone a causa delle vostre insicurezze , ma tutto porta a un livello completamente nuovo . Questo è anche peggio di masturbandosi per foto su Facebook .
Non essere un estraneo. Appena mi ha colpito con il vostro colpo migliore . Sono praticamente perfetto . Io ero capitano della squadra di calcio , e di avviamento alla mia squadra di basket . Quali sport si fa a giocare , diverso da " Jack off a nudo i giapponesi disegnati " ? Ho anche andare dritto A di , e avere una ragazza calda battere (Lei mi soffiò ; Merda era così contanti) . Siete tutti fascine che dovrebbero semplicemente uccidere voi stessi . Grazie per l'ascolto.
Pic correlate : Si me e la mia cagna è

I don't speak 9/11

Hey op, congratz on your success. Nothing to rip on, your life is better than mine in every way!

I don't speak ak47

this is gold

Hey Faggots,

More like vodka

Hey Faggots,
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash) You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

I don't speak lada

Hey Faggots

, Faggots ሄይ
የእኔ ስሙ ዮሐንስ ነው; እኔም ስለ እናንተ ሁሉ ነጠላ ወይም አንዱን ይጠላል . እናንተ ሁሉ ደደብ አህያ ፎቶዎች ሲመለከቱ በዘመኑ ሁሉ ሁለተኛ የሚያሳልፉ ስብ , ዘገምተኛ , ምንም - lifes ናቸው . እናንተ በዓለም ላይ መጥፎ ነገር ሁሉ ናቸው . እውነቱን ለመናገር , ከእናንተ ማንም ከመቼውም ጊዜ ማንኛውም ሻይኒንግ አላደረሰንም ነው? ማለቴ, እኔ ስለ የራሴን ሰዎች መካከል አዝናኝ አሰጣጥ አዝናኝ ነው ብዬ እገምታለሁ ; ነገር ግን እናንተ ሁሉ ሙሉ ወደ አዲስ ደረጃ ይወስዳሉ . ይህ Facebook ላይ ሥዕሎች ጠፍቶ የመንቀጥቀት ይልቅ ጭራሽ የከፋ ሁኔታ ነው .
እንግዳ አትሁን . ብቻ የእርስዎን ምርጥ ምት ጋር መታኝ . እኔ ቆንጆ ብዙ ፍጹም ነኝ . እኔ ቅርጫት ኳስ ቡድን የእግር ኳስ ቡድን አምበል , እና ለመጀመር ነበር . " ራቁታቸውን ቀርቧል የጃፓን ሰዎች መሰኪያ አጥፋ " ሌላ ምን የስፖርት አንተ ይጫወታሉ ? እኔ ደግሞ በቀጥታ አንድ የአምላክ ያግኙ, እና ሊያስቆመኝ ትኩስ የሴት ጓደኛ አላቸው ( እሷ ብቻ እኔን ነፈሰ ; ቆሻሻው ይህን ያህል ገንዘብ ነበር) . እናንተ ብቻ ራሳችሁን ግደሉ ሁሉ fagots ናቸው . ማዳመጥ እናመሰግናለን .
ስዕል ተዛማጅ ; ይህም በእኔና ሴት ዉሻ ነው

I love me for starting this thread

OP here, most of these responses are actually me. Lol sorry mods. Have a good day! :3