youtube.com/watch?v=UAocvKHUidg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbHfgXJKn1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5RisBAkC0x8
youtube.com/watch?v=hPC2Fp7IT7o
youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI
youtube.com/watch?v=PWHxy2nFW4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wonder what songs they'll play

I'm sure they'll play all 2 of their well-known songs.

I like 3 doors down but I kek'd hard

liberals btfo

who else can compare?

>I like 3 doors down
How did you end up here? What led you to be browsing Sup Forums today?

>It's impossible to like a variety of music
It's not like they're one of my favourite bands or anything, but of the 2000s pop rock groups they're towards the top of the pile. Go back to your shoegaze thread.

I read The Doors kek

Liberals mad because the president elect is a bigger celebrity than any of their favourite black live matters rappers.

>With muh KKKrypotonite. Yeeeeeeh

wat

pretty true, late 90s, very early aughts pop rock was utter shit compared to late-early aughts or mid 90s.

Literally who?

Why not Kid Rock?

can't wait, this should be an excellent event

Sup Forums need to have a sticky for historic events

is that puddle of mudd on the pic?

>President of the USA is the most famous person on earth

Urr... Yeah?

I really kinda hope they walk out on stage, tell Donny to fuck off and walk away.

It would be a fantastic piece of trolling.

I get that most musicians are liberal but it still amazes me how awful this inauguration lineup is. Kanye West is friends with Trump, Billy Corgan is a big Trump supporter, The Beach Boys offered to play the inauguration. Why didn't Trump get any of them?

They couldn't get Smash Mouth?

Why no Creed ?

3 Doors Down is better than Beyonce anyway

yeah but it's insanely easy to be better than one of the worst artists that has walked the earth

>no Kanye
>no Beach Boys
>no Smashing Pumpkins
>no John Maus
>no Red Army Choir

wtf I hate Trump now

>no Kanye
You fucked up, Trumpo.

You forgot

>no Ariel Pink

>no Kid Rock
He seriously would have done it. Ted Neugent too.

It could be. Both are generic and bland

You're telling me

One of them will come out as a surprise maybe

Hoo boy. I could get voting Hillary because you're not a Trump fan but to be this outright enthusiastic about her.

SOME

liberals are so angry over nothing lol. dont worry, you will die soon.

>Jim Morrison rises from the grave
Oh boy!

I know it's career suicide for a lot of the bands to play this, but I'm surprised Smashing Pumpkins, QOTSA, Megadeth, the Melvins, Metallica, or Foo Fighters aren't performing.

They probably didn't fucking ask them.
idk they asked that gay ass choir or whatever that declined.

BODY

>Trump will be inducted to the arena-shaking power chords of "IF I GO CRAZY THEN WILL YOU STILL CALL ME SUPERMAN"
I'm excited 2bh

Wow, I love 3 doors down now
Ok, not really, I only know their one track and its average_to_bad
Seriously, why isnt Kanye there?

This is my all time favorite Trump tweet. A true masterpiece.

They didn't ask him. They really shit the bed on inviting performers.

>At presidential inauguration
>"Will You Still Call Me Superman?" starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=s-UjB94LyYY

I heard grimes might perform

This one is his magnum opus in my opinion

>this movie predicted people with mediocre IQs thinking they're smarter than everybody else
Wow, so prescient

>play at Trump's inauguration
>get your career ruined by salty crybaby lefties who can't handle a different opinion
I wonder, why doesn't anyone want to play at his inauguration? Really activates my neurons

I'd do it.

IDK why but this meme is hilarious to me

I've been wondering for years who's responsible for pic related, which has consistently looked almost exactly the same since 2001. and now i guess we know. the people who voted for trump are the same people still listening to disturbed and breaking benjamin in 2017 without a hint of irony

Kanye would have happily do it, that would just give him shiloads of atention from both sides

not many GOOD artists would want to play at trump's inauguration.

and doesn't censoring or ruining a career emply an oppressive role? how can lefties be crybabies in that case

This is gonna be HUGE for their career. millions of republicans will now be supporting them, buying their albums, etc

as much as libs wanna cry about trump, you CANNOT look away from how well companies who supported trump are doing now: just take LL Bean for instance or new balance.

cool. so now the man child is getting a band that caters to angry teenage boys to play at his inauguration

shit, Kanye playing would have been amazing. imagine all those tears

>Foo Fighters
Dave and the rest of the band are flaming liberals. They would never ever agree to play Trump's inauguration.
>the Melvins
They would never be invited since they're too weird for normies.
>Metallica
James would probably be willing to do it but Lars wouldn't.

The Red Army Choir all died in a plane crash recently. Not sure if it was everyone but it was most of them.

>they asked fucking Moby to play the inauguration
>MOBY
>the washed up liberal who hates Trump with a burning passion
>they didn't ask KANYE WEST
>the super star who is friends with Trump
The organizers are fucking retarded. There are some big names who would probably be willing to play Trump's inauguration but instead they reached out to pop country stars, washed up post-grunge bands and washed up liberal artists who think Trump is literally Hitler.

>being this insecure

>americans literally get pop rock acts to play at their presidential inauguration like it's a fucking high school party

utterly embarrassing, but i guess you can't expect much more from a country that elected a reality tv show host as their leader

it'd be like if we elected davina mccall as PM and then dug up kasabian and franz ferdinand to celebrate

I think because of Republican Party demographics, having a rapper perform might be a bit too much for Party tastes. Can't upset muh constituents.

WASTING MYY TIIIME. IM WASTIING MY TIME AGAIIIINNN EURRREEAGUUN

yeah sort of except no one knows who davina mccall is

Is Post-Grunge the official genre of the Trump movement?

It fits so well.

youtube.com/watch?v=UAocvKHUidg

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbHfgXJKn1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=5RisBAkC0x8

youtube.com/watch?v=hPC2Fp7IT7o

liberals can't say trump isn't creating jobs anymore, this is 3 doors down's first paying gig in 10 years

boom headshot

Dave's political views have changed recently. Apparently he's another musician who hangs with Alex Jones.

That's Default. 3 Doors Down does this

CUZ IT'S NAHT MAH TIME. I'M NAHT GOOOOOOIN

Trump is such a god

>>play at Trump's inauguration
>>get your career ruined by salty crybaby lefties who can't handle a different opinion
Maybe most of these artists genuinely dislike trump?

arent the foo fighters AIDS deniers lmao

If I said it once, I've said it 1000 times, Trump NEEDS to walk out to this song : youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI

..It's perfect

Donald should hire Gucci Mane, didn't he help him out of prison or something like that?

LOST

Nate Mendel of the Foo Fighters has supported the Alive & Well organization in the past. Alive & Well is not listed on the list of charities that the Foo Fighters support. It hasn't been brought up in a long time. I think they're just trying to forget Nate denying the link between HIV and AIDS ever happened.

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIID

The GOAT

Surprised Kid Rock isn't set up to perform.

Truly wasted potential. Cocky should be Trump's theme song. American Badass should be the new national anthem.

>Puddle of Mudd
This will never not make me laugh. Who thought this was a good band name?

I prefer All American Badass
youtube.com/watch?v=PWHxy2nFW4k

But not for a Trump presidency

We should pitch this idea

>2017 confirms
The lyrics to cocky read like a Trump Twitter post. It's perfect.

>in this moment, I am euphoric

>destroys safe spaces for racial minorities, gays, women, etc.
>wants a safe space where he and his rich golfing buddies can go to watch performances

Typical Republican hypocrite. Glad Sanders still has a shot in 2020. 1 term president incoming

kek

This is black teenager on twitter tier bantz. Bravo.

no one cares about the brits that's why you have to comment on the states all the time. Just a bunch of pussy has-beens bitching out for attention.

There's always room for this classic

>trump calling other people insecure

>salty crybaby lefties

says the guy who voted for a buffoon that whines and cries on tweeter at 3 AM when a comedy show makes fun of him

Literally Triggered: The Tweet

>Yeah, the theater is for rich whites only!

Fucking libtards.

>this entire post

Tim's response got a laugh out of me

Not trying to be a smartasss or argue politics but seriously, how the fuck is this even possible?

Would you even put this band in the top THOUSAND most relevant musicians on the planet? Top TEN THOUSAND? There is seriously not another artist in the whole fucking country willing to do this? Even for the crazy money Trump and the GOP can afford to pay? No aging right wing baby boomer rocker or grandpa crooner or some shit?