Have you dated anyone "out of your league"? How'd it end up?

Have you dated anyone "out of your league"? How'd it end up?

every girl is out of my league. and i had that one date. it was nice.

Was with one for 3 months and of course she cheated on me.fucked her a shit load of times so I walked away better off than I started!

I always go for loser guys. I don't feel comfortable dating a guy with accomplishments. There's something intense about exercising and dieting and earning money and dating a total flabby broke piece of shit. Usually I date whiny beta males, but lately I've gotten into guys that treat me like shit.

mom?

Woah,in that case I'm your guy!!!!

Yes, I didn't fuck around either, knocked her up and pooosed. She's fucking stuck with me now

Yes I married her. It's heaven on earth.

Proposed

kek

I can be picky in my own way. But a doughy gut and a lack of a job go a long way.

She's fucking that guy from work who's a lil too friendly dude,hate to break it to ya

Dating someone now who is out of my league. She loves me and I treat her like shit and cheat on her.

Still not satisfied though, cheat on her when ever possible with beta females. Or sext

Seriously Il quit my shitty job cos that sounds even better

You and me are Sup Forumsros

How shitty is your job? Have you ever leeched off your parents, friends or girlfriend for income?

Hahahaha you're so full of shit

I dated a woman of comparable beauty as OPs pic for about 6 months. Did end comparably well. Clean break up, nothing really special.

She was definitely out of my league... I guess... on the other hand, my only downside is being a manlet of 5'7". Everything else is pretty gud, like facial aesthetics, body type, intelligence, verbal skills, money in the bank and so on.

Off my parents sure, stayed on friends sofas for a bit yeah and I've supported myself for 6 years now and lemme tell you that shit gets old when you get a daily ass raping working in a kitchen, and not the good kinda work!

I wish I was. I've had a series of losers serious screw over my finances and relationships.

Only once I dated girl I thought was out of my league. I didn't really liked her personality, in fact I kinda hated her since I met her in high school. She showed interes in me after high school and we started dating. I made sure it was official and everyone knew and then dumped her. It was my plan all along. I was stalling and almost didn't do it because I genuinely thought she has nice side but I'm glad I did because she turned in a complete batch after brake up. It was one of my biggest confidence boosters.

I'm currently dating objectively more beautiful girl than me but I don't feel I'm the catcher (theory from HIMYM), probably because that girl before was more dominant and I think k that has bigger role than looks.

I nail pretty but fat chicks on the regular.

Just once I want to walk into the room with a legit hottie

Dated for 3 years, got engaged, I became christian, told her no more sex until marriage, turns out she was shallow, while engaged to me ducked 3 other dudes.

Wow well if you ever need a bro to leech off of definitely let me know, you sound like a real piece of shit and I respect that.

whats ur kik

leanmusclebrah

Short answer : yes, I married it

Worst... decision... ever...
> 1) beautifull girls can't fuck (I thought she will improve with time but NO)
>2) beautifful girls have no idea how to be beautifull. They can't put makeup even if they life would depend on it.
>3) when they get older (my wife is 33 now) they lost everything and since they have no clue how to improve themself...

My advice :just pick a 6/10 who can dress, wear make up, and fuck correctly.

And I smoke a lot of weed and pirate myself all of my entertainment,I'm the most potent piece of shit around!

Yes, once. She got my best friend and well ahe knew I had a crush on her. But I didn't know, that she didn't like me since she met me. I don't even know, why she let me make it this far. we were "best friends" for like two years, god I was blind. Well it all ended when she startet to try tear my family apart by calling my cousin a lesbian and blame it on me (she told I said that to everyone in our school, that she was lesbian)...yeah pretty fucked up story

Sounds like your own damn fault if you go looking for them. Meanwhile, I will enjoy being successful.

I work a ton so lazy stoners can leech off me for food and stuff. If you legit want a bud like me hit me up on Kik leanmusclebrah

kek, thanks user got a 6/10 atm.

it went great until i got drunk and chased her off....she was the 3rd gf i've done this to because of trust issues, ive stopped drinking because she was perfect and i fucked it up with my alcoholism
help me bros

Sent from my iPhone

Successful is such a shit yet to use because u can be successful and still be depressed as fuck.ive not been successful in life or even tried,I'm a piece of shit but I haven't been depressed in 15 years.

ya dun goofed

What makes you a piece of shit?

>Sup Forums
>dating

Underrated post

Yes. Been together 6 years. She's successful, fucks like a champ, cooks, plays vidya, and is Asian. I feel like I hit the jackpot.

>being this beta

kek

What's the point of make up if she's already beautiful? What does she just lay like a dead fish? Well at least it's a confidence booster knowing you have a hotter gf than a lot of your friends and shit.

>Asian
>Jackpot

Pick one, user

Still virgin because I'm depressed, a pussy and never leave the house :^)

Be the Tim Allen you want to be

I dated out of my league...ended up married to her.
>PROTIP: Never ass up a good thing

Lmfao!! Oh shit!!

Do you think it's maybe your maternal instinct?

That would be very surprising since she's a stay at home mom..

not every beauty lasts on a person. on one hand you got people like madonna, beyonce, and angelina jolie, who gets more beautiful as they age. on the other hand, you have people like kate moss, lindsay lohan, and britney. the main difference between them is one group knows how to maintain their beauty, albeit not exclusively by make-up.

also, this may just be me, but having a mere trophy wife won't boost your confidence like you think it would, especially in the long run.

ITT: fat neckbeards calling there hamplanet wives out of their league

You'd be suprised how wealthy and well adjusted some of us are. Only true idiots presume to know other people. Of course for you to feel good about yourself you have to expect we're all fat neckbeard virgins or cucks. It's how you cope with your own inadequacies. Alas, this comment will be ignored by you, to your own detriment.

Well-spoken Sup Forumsro

Dated out of my league, at least that's what I think. Been married 6 years now with a baby boy.

Had 2. First one we fucked, she did some illegal shit and fled to Tennessee never to be seen again. Second we had a fling for about a month, horizontal tango'd about 15 times, then she got a boyfriend (presumably superior than me in every way). 8/10 would get another fuck buddy

She's fucking your son then

You gave him the truth that he couldn't handle. Still a budding flower yet to grow. But why does it matter, If he would never be a rose?

'League' is just a word that people use to try to make other people feel insecure and incompetent, so it frees up those girls for them instead of you having them. Fuck that millienial noise, date whoever you want. No one's 'out of your league'.

>#justTrailerTrashthings

That would again be very surprising since we only have daughters

Lilies are nice too

>I'm a neck beard 5/10 with a weight problem and a drug addiction.
>Met an Irish-Australian girl studying in England.
>she's a strong 9/10 and is a straight a student, AND a ballerina AND a concert pianist.
>we date for three years, I think it's because she was just discovering drugs and I had them.
>I told her I was aiming for an eventual £30k a year within 5 years.
>she called me an un-ambitious loser and dumped metro weeks later

Me two not metro goddammit

That must hurt then, since the "son" she's spending all that time with isn't really her son

Protip: if she dated you, she wasn't out of your league.

BAM! Logic!

Spoken like a true eejit

Dated one girl. She was damn near perfect. Smart, beautiful, kind, and independent. She did cheat on me once, and we moved past it, but it weighed on her conscience so much that she eventually ended it to "figure herself out."

Even during that time, she would constantly text me, wanting to be with me, but not wanting the title. I pointed out how all of her reasons were just excuses that she was putting up to not let herself be happy. She said she had to see if there was feelings with this one guy, the guy she cheated on me with, before she came back.

Two weeks later, she texted me telling me that there was nothing there. I told her I was dating someone else. I feel awful, because I love her, but I'm stuck with this rebound chick because I don't have the balls to end it. I just want to be with her again.

Well you fucked it there mate. She waned a chance, you wanted her back and you burned the bridge. Literally did that when I was 19 and if she's got over you now then you're happiness with her is gone

Because?

She told me to move on...but you're right. I'm ending it with my rebound chick in about two weeks and I'm going to see if I can salvage it.

nigger confirm if there's feelings still, and try and get back with her today.

>mfw i randomly look at this comment not directed towards me in any way and it still manages me to feel bad about myself

Guess I'm off to masturbate to get rid of the feeling.

Every day you wait the more likely it is that she will get over it

two weeks time someone else may fuck her harder with a larger cock than you, and it will be over. Grow the balls to follow through today.

Not a nigger. If I'm breaking up with rebound chick, it's gotta be face to face. I won't see her again for another 2 weeks, so yeah.

Where you confused when you walked in on him sucking her titty, and her saying

>Oh no user! It's not what it looks like, this is our son.
>but I only have daughters

If you think that's all a girl cares about then you've got a lot to learn.

then just move on. Let her be happy pussy.

She wants a man, not a pussy that can't decide. "Ehh i won't see her for weeks waaah" stop being a pussy and go do it, before I fuck her hard and make her mine. nigger.

No twat is "out of your league." Modern cunts are parasitic scum. Grow a pair and treat these useless cum dumpsters exactly how they deserve... like shit. Interestingly enough, they will respect and love you for it. Godspeed faggot.

I'm good, my relationship is with my first, and we are almost a decade in to the marriage. I lucked out hard, and I have no qualms about stating it.

I'm just trying to motivate you nerds to go out and be men, and bag the woman YOU WANT instead of the fat slut that was used up halfway through highschool.

Thanks. I think I'm gonna do it today. Any advice on how to end it without being the biggest asshole in the world?

Alright, that's actually a taller order, but honestly honesty is the best policy if you want to avoid being a dick.

You just need to tell her that your previous relationship became muddled and came to a pause, but now you know what you have to do.

I trust you know that most of the time, if you cut the rebound chick, that's over for good, so make sure you are cool with that. Ultimately bro, if this goes the way it should, a few years from now you'll be with your girl and your kid and you won't worry about it.

People are pretty strong, and they can bounce back. Just make it a clean break with no questions left to give her the best chance at bouncing back asap.

Either way, this is about you and the other chick in the end.

oh and good luck have fun.

Thanks Sup Forumsro. I'll follow this.