You cheeto man choked to the Mexicans. What a cuck

You cheeto man choked to the Mexicans. What a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105
youtube.com/watch?v=4fuui9qICYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself Jose

Trump is the man child that talks shit behind your back but in your face he's your best friend. Like most cucks.

Trump is down in the polls, so trumpies are doing massive damage control by making up more scandals about HRC.

They simply cannot accept the fact that he is losing in every key swing state except 1 (AZ) which has the smallest amount of electoral votes with it.

Sorry trumpies, get used to saying "Madam President".

Same with Ga. it's turning blue. Only cucks look up to trump.

I think we might hear "Madam President" one time, when they announce her death to the nation after her 5th stroke this year. Spin it however you like, she doesn't look healthy enough to run the country.

I hope she drops out of the race and gets the help she needs to make her remaining time comfortable honestly.

hi cuck

oh lawd....

>liberal calling others a cuck
You millenials do everything wrong. It's like you actually put effort towards fucking up.

> conservatives calling liberals cuck
There's no telling how many conservatives have been cucked by their wives. The pathetic thing is that they always get back with them whores.

According to this video, it's already happened. A news person "slipped up". Was he right, or was he wrong is the question though?

twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105

>projecting this hard
If you're ashamed of being a libcuck, stop being one?

wew lad

Projecting? Kek.
Plus I'm not liberal nor cuckservative.

So you're the emo-kid equivalent of a political idealist. Yeah those aren't annoying.

I rather have a mind of my own than to be a sheep.

>I rather have a mind of my own than to be a sheep.
By being a sheep of a different stripe?

Nope, its liberals that have a great deal of self loathing, white hate/guilt, wanting to bring in illegals. Im sure many liberal guys happily surrender their wifes to black bulls for insemination.... Even offer their own boi puccis to said bulls

this
white guilt. the liberal mantra

>black bulls
Kek
Nigger detected. Fucking coon you ain't no bull, your a pos.

Speaking of chocking

>"I'm just allergic to Trump guise!"

>mfw pneumonia is a cover for a longer-running illness that's taking a turn for the worse
>mfw no happy face

Alex Jones: Hillary Caught On Tape Birthing Alien Life Form

OMG......

youtube.com/watch?v=4fuui9qICYg

nutcase much?

Whoever $hillary picks for VP will be the next president within a year. That woman is on her last leg.

She just want to win so she gets put in the history books.

Congratulations retard - your entire post makes no fucking sense.

Kill yourself you beaner faggot.

>get used to saying "Madam President"
>implying that old bag of shit Hillary isn't going to be dead in a week

lol, another lefty faggot BTFO