Female is not a gender, it's a disability

Female is not a gender, it's a disability.

Historical evidence was found that suggests that, a long, long time ago, males had sex with each other and laid eggs. Then, at some point, some were born missing a Y chromosome, and only possessed half of the required tools for reproduction. This spread like a cancer until humans were born.

Science, bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1Kdoja3hlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't wanna fuck no men, dude this is bs

fuck it. same rules apply.

No user there are two genders, one male the other female. No more arguing because the rest are just a bunch of mental disabilities.

ITT. When your dementia spills over into full blown insanity. SMH fags are really putting out all the stops this year huh?
They basically took over 4chins. Lol white people. I tell ya.

You got it all wrong OP, we were all eggs long ago and it was hot egg on egg action that brought us the superior gender, which is the pikachu

the superior gender is the oldfag you newfag

Thanks man, like thanks science. Now i know why woman are so 'different'

Let me guess, you're the flat earth guy.

Underrated post

We are attempting to reestablish the norms, however indoctrinated males are spreading a campaign of hate against our feminine brethren. Please be patient, while we work out the technology to return society to a normal, more enpenised state, and support your local traps in the meanwhile.

This thread proves that trap lovers have mental issues.

Pic related. It's a real female, not one that's been corrupted by the genetic disease "bilateral chromexonus," more commonly known as double x chromosomes.

Shouldn't there still be egg laying men around then? Why would they die out in the first place?

And this is why it's true that people think you to be a faggot, OP.

The imposter females stole our eggs, with their wiles, and charms. But we're slowly learning their magic.

Their magic appears to be channeled by way of clothing, makeup, cute accessories such as stuffed animals (pic related) and perfumes. Once we've sufficiently mastered the art of appearing feminine, the imposters will have no more leverage to sway mankind to their will. And with our superior knowledge of recombinant DNA, the day draws near that we'll have our eggs back.

All hope in not lost, there still exists humans with both parts. We just need to restore their reproductive ability.

You do know the first gender was female right? And att fertilization we all have female features, until we develope into men?

If you have a dumb brain, this is a simple explanation for you:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1Kdoja3hlk

>I don't wanna fuck no men
Even if he had feminine eggs?

>And att fertilization we all have female features, until we develope into men?
Like Michelle Obama

>If you have a dumb brain, this is a simple explanation for you
you have a "dumb brain" if you think this thread is serious