Caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh...

caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh caugh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjKcmZGhUrQ
rightwingnews.com/top-news/revealed-clintons-hiv-scandal/
twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>caugh

Allergies.

>caugh

sad thing, is that this cunt is gonna beat donald trump

this thing is a contender for president of USA?

what the fuck?

>contender
kek

Cough*

>Haha she's just allergic to Trump guise

>Haha she just tripped is all guise

>Haha it's just a bit of heat stroke is all guise!

>Haha it's just a wee bit of pneumonia guise! Tune in later to CNN for more news!

Ive watched this 100 times now. I still don't see whats going on with it

me either. looks like some sort of secret service protection duty?

they can't hide the truth

I'm not sure if its actually it, but if you look hard enough, you can see feet sort of being dragged

They kidnapped her!

Kek is working his magick.

It is a great time to be alive.

shes being dragged to the car. look at her feet

youtube.com/watch?v=cjKcmZGhUrQ

oh yeaa.. looks like some one tripped and was caught then dragged into the car.

She's asking for our trust and our vote to lead this country. Yet she can't tell use the truth of her condition. IF I were to vote for her, I don't want to waste my vote on a dead candidate.

Look near the bare legs to the right. Pay attention to the shoes.

what's bill's condition tho?

So.. I'm not a big fan of politics, I don't like either Clinton or Donald. Can someone explain to me just how one is better than the other?

why is she pretending to suck a cock in public? doesn't she know that it's inappropriate?

I see it now, I was focusing on the wrong feet

hillary wants to disarm america. take guns from law abiding citizens and leave only criminals with them - effectively leaving innocent people defenseless against niggers.

I'm no gun nut by far, but this is fucking ridiculous.

They both have HIV
look at that weight loss on him. Shes just starting to be affected

Deez Nuts 2016

dont vote, when you vote you essentially are given consent for someone to rule over you..... while its true, someone will be ruling over you regardless, it doesnt mean you have to willingly kneel to it.

if the amount of people that participate in an election in less than 50%, then you are morally justified in using whatever means you want to remove them.

why choose the left nut or the right nut when you can have the Johnson?

guess the people at google dont want to accidentally commit suicide also

Alright, now what about Trump?

Trump is a retard narcissist who says he wants to help the people and Hillary is a competent yet 100% untruthful evil bitch who lies every time her mouth is open, gives her true concerns to whomever pays her the most, and is physically sick as fuck.

I'm sure the TNT television event is already in production. Sad piano music, slow-mo video, hospital beeps.

I love you for this.

kek

well played but that faggot disqualified himself last week

Hory shet, Slick Willy brought home a little present from Tanzania didn't he!

>can't even write cough properly

rightwingnews.com/top-news/revealed-clintons-hiv-scandal/

*barely competent at the most

Sorry that needed to be fixed

trump is a demagogue and says a lot of dumb shit. don't necessarily agree with him, but I'm voting for him to keep Obama 2.0 out of office.

lesser of two evils

how is that sad hes a fucking idiot

see

You don't vote for Johnson because you think he will win. I'm going for Trump but if you're "throwing away" your vote might as well do it to the third party candidate simply because this election is about getting in the spotlight and establishing themselves as a mainstream party. If that shit happens that means democrats and republicans will have to try to be less shitty in the future.

When did you realize Hillary is being slowly poisoned by her future vice president ?

He just Trips, Or literally gets laid out by some guy or girl.

I always knew there was something off about that stupid fuck. I'm pretty sure it's just an addiction to hookers though.

Top kik

Well.. I'm caught in a bit of a rut when it comes to choosing between two turds. I feel like I personally fall victim to Trump's very.. bold dislike for undocumented immigrants (which wasn't of my own decisions mind you, I came here as a 4 year old child). I've lived my whole life here, attended school, graduated and am well on my way to following a career in bio-engineering.

I'm under the DACA and I feel threatened by Trump's proposal to rid of people like me.. at the same time, I don't particularly trust Hillary Clinton and her string of lies.
I'm honestly scared to have the life I've built to be stripped down by some asshole who believes himself to be fix-it-Felix.

tl;dr it sucks ass being undocumented when I dindu nuffins.

That dude to the left cringes when the shot cuts over to him and bill. He's like "Not now cameraman, Not while he's getting his bj"

it would be nearly impossible to remove 20 million (or whatever astronomical number) illegals people from the country. It simply wont happen. that's what makes him a demagogue.

soo... pick your poison. Also, fuck hillary

(1) Which One? (10 points)

a) KEK

b) KEK

c) KEK

d) KEK

e) KEK

Answer: a

The only thing she's beating is on death's door

That should be *cough. If you're going to troll, at least learn to spell correctly OP.

I suppose that's true, I've heard that time and time again. But idk that fear still lingers.. I suppose I just needed some sort of reassurance.

It doesn't feel good feeling threatened by someone who is supposedly going to protect us. Lol

She is already kill.

twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105

Media is still covering it up at the moment, but this NY reporter slipped up and let it out last night.

Ya, she has shit poor health conditions obviously. Can't let the world know that because who wants to elect a sickly motherfucker into office.

Gary Johnson. Jill Stein. Write in Bernie or Vermin Supreme or yourself or whoever you want.

>Write in Bernie

Bernie could well be put back on the ticket. He's the 2nd runner up, and Hillary's health is now cause for major concern. Time will tell.

Fuck you

That'd be great if I could actually vote. :c

not a US resident or underage b&

>rightwingnews.com
>true
Thats like saying CNN is not shilling

Or a convicted felon.

the demon want to leave the host

you know the test for citizenship is not that hard right?

No shills around to "correct the record" today?

It's awfully quiet in here.

>rightwingnews.com/top-news/revealed-clintons-hiv-scandal/
Kek

Do you also consider infowars to be a reliable news source?

That's what happen when people overwork themselves. In her case, for her country. Which no one in this thread can understand nor would do.
Stupid AND ignorant on top of all, as nobody here even knows pneumonia isn't an illness you'll die from when you've got her extraordinary stamina.
As a caretaker for elders with dementia, I've seen that illness easily cured many times. You'd have to be bed ridden, half paralyzed, undernourished and 80 years old to die from such illness. She is going to treat it so fast you won't even remember she was ill when she will have become YOUR PRESIDENT.

God, I'm already laughing.

i might be overly cynical but i believe
she is faking her illnesses and I cant figure out why,

The only possibilities that i can think of so far

1 - they are using here as a carriage to get into power and swap with someone else later

2 - she is using it as a sympathy tool or some bullshit

3 - the democrats dont think that she can get them over the line so they are trying to find a convenient excuse to drop her so close to the election without raising alarm bells.

besides all that shes clearly a fucking nut job and I feel sorry for people in the USA who have to struggle with so much leftard presidency.

>she is faking her illnesses
Absolutely.

Why? Sympathy vote.

Her poll numbers have already jumped up drastically after her "episode" yesterday.

I'm aware. My issue is that, due to my status, I'm not permitted to take the test. I've tried in the past, all I've been met with are people denying me and telling me the same thing. The DACA is currently keeping me safe and I've a few options to get out of this rut: get married or leave the country for a certain amount of years, then come back and go through the process.

I'm considering the first option since I do plan to marry my girlfriend of 7 years anyway.

This ordeal is such a pain in the ass for a mistake wrought by my own parents, but oh well, it's the hand I've been dealt.

and then....she shakes hands all fucn day

yes her polling numbers are going up, but not because of sympathy. are you fucking serious?

her poll numbers are going up, because she's the better candidate, and with each passing day, more and more people are realizing this, and abandoning trump.

Holy shit. Just look up 'Hillary Clinton policies' and 'Donald Trump policies' you dumb American fucks. Instead of ad homineming two people who are solely represented by the media. Fuck I hate America so much you are so fucking dumb and you're all fucking yourselves over. So glad I live down under.

Go watch cnn and fox news with the rest of the sheep

reading shit like rightwingnews just means you are a sheep with a more shitty taste in journolism

I know that's bullshit aswell

Trump is a stronger gun control advocate than Hillary is.

Do you actually even research your candidates, or you do just believe what talk radio tells you to believe?

>try harder faggot.

kek'd

You do know that the guns of law abiding citizens very quickly become criminal guns? The guns that niggers and the mafia got dont come from some blackmarket deals, THERE IS NO NEED FOR BLACKMARKET DEALS WHEN YOU CAN JUST STEAL A AK-47. 90% of guns used by criminals were leaglly bought and than stolen, when there is a blackmarket it is much harder to get a gun because it costs more, you need connections and it is much easier to track you with it

all of the issues with europe and migrant crisis and what not are literally all due to actions taken by clinton.

She has royally fucked up most of the northern hemisphere.

Its insane that people are even considering her.

Bullshit.

Yeah, vote for some dimwit fake third party candidate who will get 1% of the vote, so you can be symbolic.

We have a problem...

Marry her quick before trump gets ya

He's pro gun retard, he even has 2

Except her polling numbers aren't going up.

*AN AK-47, dumbass.

OR only the edgy teens who use duckduckgo are all alt-right morons

>Trump several years ago-I support awb
>Trump now-pro gun rights
>Hillary forever-Brady campaign A+ rating

Hillary already has another superfluous awb locked and loaded for if she wins. The last one was a huge failure that cost more lives than it saved. The only reason to have another one is a stepping stone to more bullshit bans and eventual all out(attempted) confiscation. They're already calling bolt action deer rifles "sniper rifles" in California.

Yeah, that's her downfall. Every other politician on the planet doesn't do that. That's how only she got super aids. Rip

given that the gun used by an illegal immigrant, that had been convicted of 7 felonies, and deported 5 times before, to kill a woman had been stolen from a federal law enforcement officer, we can see that it would be impossible to only disarm criminals. Further more, as it is demonstrated that the parts of the United States that have the tightest restrictions on private gun ownership also have the highest violent crime rates, we can see that any attempt at banning guns would be a failure.

There you are.
I was wondering where todays shilling would come from.
Good to see you're up and about, "user".

>They're already calling bolt action deer rifles "sniper rifles" in California.
It's spelled Commifornia. You must either be an illegal immigrant or surrender your rights at the border

More shills, fantastic, what would we do without you?