Kanye

When did you realize you were listening to a racist sexist homophobic fake black uncle tom who supported literally the Hitler of our generation who was endorsed by the god damn KKK?
When did you smash the hard albums you owned?

I liked Sup Forums better when it was about shitposting and putting other people down instead of neo-reactionary fascist shilling drivel.

I don't care about political views of the artists I listen to, as long as they're not forcing them into the lyrics. And you know why? Because I'm not a cuck, unlike you.

>listening to a racist sexist homophobic fake black uncle tom
Im ok with that.

Real talk tho, why do the alt-right have such a bad persecution complex?

>still using the word 'cuck' in the modern day
LOL

cause they know theyre dying and the future is black

sorry, I really should get on with the me-mes youngsters are using these days.

(you)

Why are you cucks always putting quotation marks around the word cuck? Are you that afraid of typing out cuck? Just four letters, no quote marks. Cuck cuck cuck cuckity cuck cuck.

Imagine, there's a massive group of white people out there that are constantly paranoid about their spouse sleeping with black men behind their back. Meanwhile, I'm just paranoid about boring shit like global warming. smhtbhfam

And to think, you're actually worrying about nonexistent problems to escape from your life.

at least it's not as bad as people screaming SJW

I realized something was off when the idiot tweeted BILL COSBY INNOCENT and every other dramatic shit that followed up after that

I'm an earth scientist, actually. Global warming is very real. Once the climate change refugee crisis starts (we're talking hundred million people displaced, easily), you're gonna be looking for a democrat/liberal scapegoat to blame it on while still whining about refugees.

Its a good thing that the mods delete my dubtrack threads instantly so we can make room for quality threads such as these

The fact that people are "disowning" him and trying to ruin his image over his visit with Trump is absolutely hilarious and only makes me hate the Left and liberal media more.

From that video Resolutions for White Guysi n 2017 by MTV "Except for Kanye, you can have him...You know what you did." Oh, you mean freely expressed his political opinion by standing next to your least favorite politician? Oh, because you think he's "literally" Hitler? Maybe he just didn't buy into the lefts media brainwashing like an idiot.

Anyway, good bait. Kudos OP.

Wait MTV is still a channel on TV and shit? What the fuck have they been making since Celebrity Deathmatch?

Okay but go be a faggot in another country.

'ess-jay-dubbya' fags and 'cuck' fags are just as bad as eachother my dude

They've become a complete SJW network. Dedicated to telling the world how awful and racist white people (and only white people) are. Kinda like Buzzfeed and other such cancerous garbage.

They're absolute garbage now even more so than before. I cant even tell you what they xo noe because as far as I am concerned they are irrelevant. They are helping push the liberal SJW agenda and peddling white guilt. I used to be a pretty liberal person but this SJW shit is pushing me to the brink with its politicsl correctness and telling me how to live and what to ssy or how to act. Not really a Trump supporter but god dammit if he isnt a mascot for all who are fucking fed up with Sjw PC nonsense. I love seeing all these people flipping their shit amd losing their minds over literally Hitler being president. But yes MTV probably stands for Modern TV now because they do absolutrly nothing music related and if thats modern TV I am turning my TV off. Already did 5 years ago. Havemt wat hed a lick of cable

So glad I'm not an insecure white guy who genuinely thinks white genocide is a thing.
t. kebab

I enjoy the irony of using a Jersey Shore gif