Hey Sup Forums, how does one become emotionally null? i don't want to feel anything anymore...

Hey Sup Forums, how does one become emotionally null? i don't want to feel anything anymore. emotions are just electrochemical impulses in your brain. is there some pill or surgery i could have to make my emotions stop? not just bad ones but ALL of them.

Bleachide carbon works

kys edgy faggot

I dont want to die, just stop feeling things before i kill someone or have a nervous breakdown.

not trying to be edgy or anything. figured if anyone knows how to be a soulless husk it was Sup Forums. oh well...i've got a bottle of kolonopin a hammer and a straw. that ought to work.

You cant just stop feeling anything right away, it takes time and eventually you come to the realization you dont care about anything or anyone anymore

feelings and emotions are just chemicals and electricity in my brain so why cant i shut it the FUCK off?

There's not a surgery that is likely to also leave you functionally alive, that I'm aware of. The best approach I've ever seen is to go to University and study some sort of science. Not that shitty social science crap either. Like 5 years of physics and 3 years of math so you can avoid having to go to the trouble of getting a minor that isn't Math, and you'll come out with like 1.5 emotions/year tops. I wouldn't hold my breath for a job, but if the goal is just to become an emotionless shell of a human, then it's a surefire approach.

Reach age 30

Drill a hole in your skull. About 1 cm in diameter

Edgelord.
Also troll
Anyway any addiction will help. Protip: get head straight fag.

Remove your amygdala and hippocampus. You edgy faggot OP

did that one. it only gets worse.

I cant erase muy emotions, but ignore them and stop feeling

Fluoxetine Hydrochloride helps a lot.

i wasn't trying to be edgy bros, just tired of feeling nothing but bad my whole life. Hurts after a while.

i already take prozac.

you can.

Emotions are a fucking normal human trait. If you can't feel sad then when will you be able to tell when you're happy? Just find a hobby or some shit since you can't get rid of all your emotions.

thats just it. i dont want to be happy or sad, just null.

University, it's the best of both worlds. You'll know exactly which hour out of the year you're sad/happy/distraught/whatever it is that year, and then you can go the other 8,759 hours of the year you don't have to worry about it.

Just train yourself to be emotionless. Try to get a rifle and kill a squirrel or a bird. Buy live baby chick. And sqeeze them as hard as you can

What do you gain from that shit? You won't feel love which is the best part in life. Being null like a robot is such a boring life. Go outside OP, explore. Go hiking, or start painting. Then maybe start writing. You have so many opportunities in life and yet you're bitching on this shit site. Make most of what you have left, since so many people would be willing to trade spots with you. Emotions are what makes you, you.

That post was unbearable. I bearly paid attention. Bears!!!

Not feeling anything is hell. Think of when you are depressed

Love? The BEST part? HAHAHAHAHA

I love you user

As someone whose emotionally numb, don't try. It feels horrible. You can't form emotional bonds with people, you constantly feel alone, even when you're surrounded by people who care about your and you feel empty inside. The closest it come to feeling joy is amusement. I'm constantly bored the rest of the time

How does it feel to be 16?

Drugs.