(cont.)

(cont.)
How many different girls you fucked during the three last years user?

> 1, 1, 3

2 1 5. 5 so far this year, 6 coming Friday

2, 1 have gf now

0 0 0

why user?

1, 1, 0

3. I'm dating since 2013, and we broke up for 3 months in the beginning of this year. I fucked 2 girls in the meantime.

yeah, why?

These threads are stupid. People brag about high numbers she all they've fucked are disgusting obese slores. If someone only fucked Emma Watson in the last three years and by fucked I mean destroyed and by three years I mean everyday then you'd say he was a weak loser faggot.

Try finding a girl you actually enjoy hanging out with to fuck regularly. You'll be much happier.

By the way my numbers are 15, 22 and 63

1, 2, 1 but always 2 same

I'm married so 3,4,3

same

it's been zero all the previous years as well
i didn't suddenly become tall and handsome in the last three years

1, 6, 4

6, 1 and 1.
Have a gf now. Never had so much sex in my life.
I'm really happy now.

I'm honestly not sure if that's bait or not, but do you actually think that is the reason? It's because you're thinking about it like that, not because you aren't tall and handsome.

0 0 0 and same for the last 25 years, only 5 more years to go

...1,1,1,1,1,1,1.... Very steady

it's one of the many reasons
i have low self esteem and hardly ever meet new people outside work
dating sites/apps these days are all based on making a good visual first impression
why would anyone choose me when there are hundreds of better looking guys messaging them?

function show_alert value="Show User" eval("x=10;y=20;document.write(x*y)");

5 6 12, it's been a good year

I am married, and zero.

Because worthwhile girls don't go for guys based solely on appearance. Did you not see some fat kid really popular with girls at some point while growing up? There are girls who only like guys for social and aesthetic reasons, to think this is true for all girls is stupid, to think this is true for all hot girls is ignorantly sexist.

Smart girls and attractive girls are not mutually exclusive, realise that everyone just wants company they enjoy and relax. If you hate your body do something about it.

You're either going to complain for the rest of your life and die miserable, or at some point you'll man up and stop playing the victim. When you do man up your only regret will be how long it took you.

only 1, mi wife, asd i am truly satisfied

You have to love yourself first before starting any relationship with a girl.

Don't expect her to magically solve your problem, because she won't.

Identify why you don't like yourself, change it the way *YOU* want.

When it's done, you'll surely have a higher esteem of yourself, and THEN go hunt some girls.

Don't forget that rejection from girls is the daily routine for a man.

Good luck user

2, 1, 1

10, 15, 1
ended up settling down for my last year of uni with a qt gf

1, 1, 1

all the same girl

long term relationship yay

3 over the last 3 years.

5 in 2015 then got a gf

0 0 0 ;(

this