Just got this from a bbw, I am thirsty of pussy juice now

Just got this from a bbw, I am thirsty of pussy juice now

Looks like my bellybutton

I'd put it in.

Has it got a tumour?

Thornbush/10
Tell her to wax that shit.

nope, she's just fat, but I like it
I know, but its always smooth as fuck when I meet her for fucking purposes, just not shaving it in the middle for pics, I dont care
congrats user, Id fuck your bellybutton then :)

Ask her spread it open. Could be a tiny penis hiding in there.

the only tiny penis there would be mine, but sadly not this time

My several times fucked 18yo student.

holy fuck, even I wouldn't but my penis in that

Tits?

dubs of truth

bbw pussy is delicious

virgin detected

Gf oc

That's fucking disgusting and you're a savage for going near it, well done champ!

Hope you have lots of lil baby fatties.

Why does 'she' have so much male hormones that there is hair grow wing around 'her' belly button

Virgin > fucking that monstrosity of blubber

No offense though, it's ok for u.

Gf oc

bro i'm gonna see you as some expert on these matter

can you explain what this is to me, it scared the life out of me and i never messaged her back

Here
Moar? full body?

Thats what U get when you ask a whale to show her asshole, thats why I will never ask again for it... Ive seen things...

i'm with ya bro, i to am very cautious now

quit bein so mean, i'd hit that like an airbus

I am not... Im the one constantly feeding the beast with buckets and buckets of cum, she loves it btw

keep the pics cummin

Here you are.

Sometimes, she pays me with her tits or her ass. I love her fatty and young body, I donĀ“t change it for anything.

wtf is this some kind of blob or what

MORE

I need to blow some unborn babies to this beast tonight.

Need more body, also why so blur face???

>His standards aren't lower than a snake's belly, he must be a virgin
You may find hamplanets attractive but plenty of people simply don't.

>she loves it btw

I know that feeling bro, glad somebody finally understood, it feels great pumping pussy juice out of her, and shes always so pleasant so you always want more...

How did the student perform?

>Sometimes, she pays me with her tits or her ass. I love her fatty and young body,
>and her young body
>young body
middle-aged basing looser detected, who's married to his wife-bitch who doesn't put out anymore since their 5th kid popped into their light of day

I feel really sorry for you (no joke)
just drown your bitch-wife. it'll be better for you, your kids, and your relatives

Of course buddy, it wasnt me the one who said that, its just a matter of taste, like feet fetish, which I find disgusting but I aint nobody to judge ppl because of their tastes. Of course I've fucked skinny and pretty decent girls but just love big pigs, and I am not sorry.

>but just love big pigs,
I would pig out on that depicted female too

disgusting/10 OP

Would fuck and cum inside