Gonna fight my brother today. He's stronger than me. Any suggestions on how to beat him?

Gonna fight my brother today. He's stronger than me. Any suggestions on how to beat him?

Bite him then Piss your pants

Fuck him in the boipucci

Keep fighting even if you are getting your ass kicked.

That could work but it's a fistfight

You have to be 18 to post here, faggot

Go for the eyes or the balls.

pull the old switcheroo when he turns around and instinctively thrust your cock into his butthole, only stopping when he taps out and states you are the superior alphabro

Aim to the ballz

Hit first and hit hard

Was already planning on that. I meant techniques. He's quicker than I am, stronger than I am, but I'm taller than him

Bridge of the nose, first punch, as hard as possible.

Poo poo pee pee like never before

Be quick.
Hit him with a shovel then run away real fast.
You can do this OP

Thanks man, I'll try

/thread

I'm 19, he's 21

smear feces all over your naked body and try to grapple him

Don't even talk to him, just as soon as you see him start punching

Try an uppercut that comes all the way from your toes upwards through your fist into his nose and drive the nose bone into his brain killing him immediately.

>fighting your brother

Are you both, like, retarded? If you can't settle this shit with words it's going to turn into a prolonged conflict with the only possible outcome being that one or both of you are dissatisfied with the outcome.

Damn, I'm not trying to kill him

Perfect plan

Jab from range. If he's smaller he will try to get in close.

Most times people try to end fights quickly so if you are smart and damage control the first minute or so the fight becomes slower because neither of you are fighters so you'll both be gassed. If you play smart on retreat and deflecting blows you'll be in better shape.

Then use range to jab him. Throw some front kicks to the stomach when he's expecting the jab.

Just be faster

do you know if he has a glass jaw?

Why? I think you should backtrack a few hastily drawn, angry conclusions ago and go back to why the fuck you're fighting your family, bro

kick his knee, throat chop with the web of your hand (between your thumb and pointer finger), pull his hair down and hammer fist his nose. Fight dirty and you'll win.

I'm a fan of the old Scottish Kiss (a headbutt). If you really wanna throw one hard, grab his shoulders, shove him back and immediately jerk him forward and slam your head in his face. Just remember to look straight down at the ground and smash the top of your head abover your forehead into his face.

Great advice man, thanks

Also fake jab

Never done a headbutt before, thanks for the advice

Grab his ear and pull down hard. Guys tend to stop fighting back real quick once their ear is ripped off. It will also be a daily reminder for the rest of his life never to mess with you again. Works a treat!

Additional

Remember fights aren't about manning up and standing toe to toe with someone. It's about tactics, so retreat and circle him, make him waste his energy cos it takes more for him to attack and punch if he's bigger than for you to defend and retreat and circle.

Let him blow himself up and then use the reach advantage.

Seriously. People haven't a fucking clue how to fight. See those vids on here where some idiot swings a haymaker and happens to twat someone? Well that doesn't make them a good fighter, it makes them lucky. Any good fighter you see in any video clip uses timing and tactics.

The only way a stupid newbie fighter wins is by a lucky punch so just weather the storm until they are gassed out.

it's hard to tell your bro that you appriciate him, so just take your shirt off and try to bash him

If kicks are allowed, kick him in the outside thigh area. Crippling your opponent is always a good strategy. Hitting him there works too, but the stronger the hit means it's more effective.

Put crazy glue on his pillow, while he sleep put another pillow with glue on the other side of his face, he will panic, he'll try to get up. Disoriented with two pillows glued to his mug, ducktape them around his head while hes fighting invisible monster. Take a frypan, bust his knees, when he's on the floor whining, stick the pan handler up his ass. Post result

>panhandler

I don't think that means what you think that means.

Good advice on head but
Definitely agree fight dirty but concentrate on surviving the hectic first flurry

Kek

Kill self then kill him

i've been in a lot of fights. The one thing I have learned is that in a serious fight both people get hurt. Arm wrestle or play bloody knuckles to see who the champ would be. a great way to get out of a fight is to say "you win" a few times. It doesn't mean anything but the other guy will usually strongly consider stopping.

wouldnt grabbing his shoulder make him flinch and duck inwards? is this something youve tried in a fight or are you just making stuff up?

Make sure you're wearing Stars n Stripes parachute pants!

>allowed

I don't think this fight is sanctioned by the athletic commission.

Make your punches count

Be on the defensive, not going all out because he will kick your ass before you can kick his

Put a lot of energy behind your hits, yelling as you punch can kinda help and can startle your opponent

Stay low and remain sturdy

It's pretty obvious your brother is going to win. You're posting on /b

That means your hand, moron

He uses Sup Forums as well so

Clap two times for the retard!

Clap
Clap

Take hits s he wears himself out and then beats his head in with a crowbar

Thanks for all the tips Sup Forumsros, with these I feel I stand an actual fighting chance

Well then he's also in this thread and will expect all this advice and counter it perfectly. Brother user if you're in here, I believe in yoy. Whoop this pussys ass!

He's not in here tho, he probably isn't expecting me to ask for advice

weapons or assistance from another human should do the trick

Your a fat neckbeard, you stand 0% chance enjoy getting your ass kicked m8

If you use the long end of the bar, you could start your verry own muppet show

Yes he is and he's going to kill you

I got a (You) :D here's one for you also this guy gets it

Kill yourself faggot

Not if you do it fast. Most people just assume your shoving and they just lean back or try to take a step back to stay on balance, so the snap forward surprises them. A friend showed me that and I used at the bar once years ago. Some guy followed me outside and tried to come at me from behind, dunno how I pulled it off but it worked (I hit his chin). His chin popped fucking LOUD and he made some hillarious groan noise and stumbled back from it. Buddy I was with took of real quick after that. My head hurt for a while but nothing terrible.

Used to fight alot when I was younger and when I was military, pretty stupid when I look back at it. Also fought my older brother, mostly at holidays. He's got bi-polar pretty bad, so you never knew what he'd snap over. Had to fit dirty because he always had crazy on his side,

roll

>Gonna fight my brother today
But why?

no u

This is the direction this shit goes, everyime, unless one or both people are just brain-dead.

If you can't work this out it will lead to a prolonged conflict with the underdog turning to constant subterfuge and terrorism. You need to uplift yourself out of the mindset that allows this to happen. It's bad enough the world is on fire, you don't need your family to be eaten up with this needless hate..

lol what's up ...

bill you little fuck, im going to destroy you today. you really think asking fourchan for advice was gonna help you?

Secretly put a bar of iron in your fist this reinforces your hand and you will hit harder

oh okay, that makes sense i guess

A Battery works well too

Make leg hot
Hot hot leg
Leg so hot can fry a egg

(you) based economy

>brain dead
After suffocation between the pillows

#blacklivesmatters

hello this is dog

Hit him and don't get hit back. This sounds obvious but no one actually does it in a fight for some reason. Stay outside of his range before jumping in for a quick jab then haymaker. The jab doesn't even need to connect, it just needs to distract him so your haymaker has a better chance of landing.

Another thing to remember is to keep your fucking hands up. It's not gonna stop him from hurting you but it may reduce the chance of you getting knocked out.

Also just stick with normal punches. Don't try to kick him or anything unless you're actually a trained martial artist.

You don't, the weak aren't made for this planet.

Honestly OP, you could always just go get some pepper spray and mace to the face him. Does it seem like a bitch move? Yes, but a fights a fight, who gives a shit. He'll be the one in terrible burning hell pain and you can talk it out later. You can always make him leary that you have mace on you and will do it again.

strip down naked and cover your self in oil the kick him in the balls and fight dirty af. if he starts beating your ass at least you are lubed up before he fucks you.

Feint with left hand to stomach he'll Block the strike.
While he is blocking the first strike, punch him in the face.
Take in from there

Dont listen to this guy....fucking windmilling around playgroung....

Do kick...do spit....poke...stomp on feet...start fight before he ready....but best technique...is the sand pocket...doesnt matter if you cheat to win...its a fight, so fight dirty, sand to eyes, kick to balls, knee to face....

if he's not wearing a cup pinch his nuts. if that does nothing you either discovered one of his kinks or he really wants to kick your ass.

Enough fighting.
He's your brother.
Show him you love him.
Kiss and fondle that beautiful motherfucker.
When you're looking at his manly love glue splashed over your hand, you'll know fighting solves nothing.
Love is the way.
The only way.

what are you? adopted?