"X-MEN: APOCALYPSE" DELETED SCENES

Roughly 15 minutes of deleted content.

>Extended version of Magneto singing to his daughter Nina in Poland.

>Extended version of Magneto's family's death in which he sings to Nina once again as he craddles her corpse.

>Jubilee giving a tour through the X-Mansion to an arriving Nightcrawler.

>Professor X teaching both Cyclops and Jean to control their powers, instructing Cyclops to open his eyes and guiding Jean in telekinetically containing his optic blasts.

>Apocalypse seducing Psylocke to his side by offering her a new family and purpose to replace the ones that Humanity has taken from her in the past.

>Jean, Cyclops, Nightcrawler and Jubilee going to the mall after watching "Return of the Jedi". Nightcrawler is awed that people don't fear them and thinks that the mall is a paradise. The kids go to the food court, where Nightcrawler gets a brain freeze from his first milk-shake; to a record store, where Cyclops and Jean pick up a new album by mutant singer Dazzler; and to the arcade, where Jubilee accidentally destroys one of the machines with her powers and has to playfully evade the security guards using gymnastics.

>An emotional farewell between Cyclops and Havok.

>Longer final battle with more fights between the X-Men and the Four Horsemen.

>Scrapped ideas including Wolverine becoming the X-Men's drill sergeant and leading them into battle against Apocalypse; and Magneto voluntarily surrendering himself to the authorities for collaborating with Apocalypse and being locked up once again.

>>Apocalypse seducing Psylocke to his side by offering her a new family and purpose to replace the ones that Humanity has taken from her in the past.

>where Jubilee accidentally destroys one of the machines with her powers and has to playfully evade the security guards using gymnastics.

Every fucking time..

why take this out?

Because the Summers are Singer's favourite punching bags.
He killed Havok because he finally can go back to cucking Cyclops.

Why all the best parts go to the bluray?

Broke up the pacing.

Havok dying seemed so anti-climatic that I expected him to turn up again later. Is he actually dust or is there a comic book precedence for Havok dying and turning up again later?

Gymnastics lmao, I want to see more.

I feel like Havok is alive and will show up later. I don't remember if Sinister is as interested in Havok but he does like to fuck with that family. Also, what happened in the movie mirrors to how they were split up in the first place I think.

I read about Singer explaining that scene with Jean, telling Ty "okay you can't see shit." I was looking forward to this part.. good to know it's coming.

With someone like Sinister I think they can bring in Rogue, have Havok be a bad guy, if he's even alive and introduce Archangel.

>Singer
>Hating Cyclops

Nice meme.

Cool. Look forward to seeing the longer cut. Loved the film as it is, but figured there had to be more.

>Wolverine cucks him constantly throughout the original trilogy
>never has any moments as the leader of the X-Men
>now his place is taken over by Mystique

Havok never died in the comics.

But he's dead in the movies.

Jean picked him in the end.

He took down Magneto in the first one.

He was lame from a writing standpoint, but not outright bullied.

Is it true JLaw won't do another X-men? I hope to god this is the case.

>> he never cucks him because scott knows it'll never happen.

>magneto voluntarily turning himself in.
>more jubilee
>emotional farewell to havoc

Would've easily made the 7/10 into a 9/10 and fixed the weird pacing issues

no
>Extended version of Magneto's family's death in which he sings to Nina once again as he craddles her corpse.
no
yes
>Professor X teaching both Cyclops and Jean to control their powers, instructing Cyclops to open his eyes and guiding Jean in telekinetically containing his optic blasts.
yes
>Apocalypse seducing Psylocke to his side by offering her a new family and purpose to replace the ones that Humanity has taken from her in the past.
nah
>Jean, Cyclops, Nightcrawler and Jubilee going to the mall after watching "Return of the Jedi". Nightcrawler is awed that people don't fear them and thinks that the mall is a paradise. The kids go to the food court, where Nightcrawler gets a brain freeze from his first milk-shake; to a record store, where Cyclops and Jean pick up a new album by mutant singer Dazzler; and to the arcade, where Jubilee accidentally destroys one of the machines with her powers and has to playfully evade the security guards using gymnastics.
should have been the entire movie
>An emotional farewell between Cyclops and Havok
sure
maybe
>Scrapped ideas including Wolverine becoming the X-Men's drill sergeant and leading them into battle against Apocalypse; and Magneto voluntarily surrendering himself to the authorities for collaborating with Apocalypse and being locked up once again.
no/maybe

>Longer final battle

So it was actually worse before it got cut down.

If there's one thing in this movie that doesn't need to be expanded it's the final battle.

only if MacAvoy and Fassenbender sign on.

yikes

Why every movie is butchered just to save 15 minutes of screentime? For what? To keep good pacing? Still has shit scores, might as well try your original vision.

Tranktastic, Apocalypse, BvS would have benefited from their original visions.

I guess I now have to wait for The Jubilee cut.

>Scrapped ideas including Wolverine becoming the X-Men's drill sergeant and leading them into battle against Apocalypse
Are we talking about actually filmed scenes or just ideas that never left the script? Because Wolverine being the drill sergeant instead of Mystique would instantly give it 2 more points for me.

This is now a Cyclops thread

These were never filmed. The Wolverine concept was scrapped specifically because it made Mystique's role redundant.

Fuck off Cyclops you and your sons, clones, brothers, parents, wife, wife's clones, wife's clone's clones, time traveling sons and whatever family they invent next.

Scottwanking ruined the comics more than Wolverine ever did.

i don't think they filmed it but the timing would have been strange.

>>Wolvie escapes/is pretty much a crazy naked man running through the snow.
>>Show up at X mansion to lead.

But it created glorious memerey

>Is it true JLaw won't do another X-men?

No.

She said previously that she was done after Apocalypse but she's now looking for a new big multi-picture contract. She wants to become the new face of the franchise since it seems Jackman isn't doing any more X-Films after the next Wolverine movie.

Reportedly, the newer actors signed 4 picture deals that included Apocalypse so at least 3 more films are planned.

Nothing against Scott himself. I actually like him. But his retarded dinasty ruined the x-men.

Doesnt help that every fucking new member of his family gets pushed as a new Poochie.

Cable is cool I guess. The rest can fuck off.

why was jubilee cut out the movie?

she was a total qt3.14

Comic Cyke gets put into check after going evil.
He becomes Marvel's punching bag... It's glorious

Didn't Singer and Cyke's actor had a Jacuzzi ?

Well it also happen in the comics.. also, he cucked his wife numerous times in the comics before being with Emma Frost who then was the one cucking Scott.

Bump.

Vulcan

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

>Scottwanking ruined the comics more than Wolverine ever did.

Fuck off wolverine.

No thanks. Watching this garbage once is enough

I just want justice for my waifu

Is that real?

Why is she so beautiful, bros?

you can't tell the image is mirrored?

didn't know she looked like that .. she'd hiding some goodies.

No
Eh
Wasn't that already in the movie?
Only if it's used later in the battle
If it can explain why she joins besides 'yay better powers' why not
I feel like that would mess with the pacing but if it's edited right it could work, I'd really like to see jubilee actually doing something
Havok is already dead though
Yes
Wolverine the leading the xmen right after escaping weapon x is stupid
Magneto surrendering is much better than what we got, though that mean he can't rebuild the x mansion

where else would they go?