Tell her to fuck off.

If only I was able

What game is this? Looks shit

she wants you to rape her

wtf is this shit

the new doom

give me your info ill do it for you faggot

Seen
It's a pretty cool game when you don't have any friends but this chick is so stupid I swear

What the fuck did I just read.

Grow some balls and tell her you want to fuck her b

She either likes you or is playing you

You need to make it aware you want to stick your peepee in her vajayjay or you are just playing yourself

If only I was fucking able

You fucking fucktard this is a game

with that attitude you'd not even be "able" to get out of bed you piece of shit retard

Chicks want protection. Even a 'strong, independent' girl who thinks she doesn't need male protection will subconsciously go for the traits that indicate a strong level of protection such as a man's visible strength, his height and his assertiveness.

Two times you said that OP, stop being such a beta faggot and man the fuck up, tell her you are not into that bestfriend shit and want to go out with her, if she refuses tell her that you rather stay as friends or just tell her to fuck off and thats it. Two options OP, man the fuck up and ask her out, or hear about how the other guys that are fucking her hurts her feelings...

how fat and autistic is this chick? She types like a retarded person.

>Hey user I want to play a game with you.
uhhh... ok *tips fedora* M'lady
>I'm going to message you on your phone and make you look like a loser beta faggot even thought you already are.
herp derp okay

I dont get it.

It's basically a bot, not a human.

Assuming this is a real text:
Maybe you should stop being a beta faggot and going along with her games.
The "maybe its too early" thing is just a shitty excuse, if chad was there she would be on his dick in a heartbeat.
My advice to you OP: If you're looking for relationship material, look elsewhere
If you're looking to fugg her, stop being an effeminate faggot and going along with her.

she just played you hard, implying she wants a relationship but then suddenly zoned u, thats pretty fubar tbh, especially since she talked about how you've been nice to her
>been nice
>nice guy
maybe i'm reading too much into this, but she probably already knows about how the "nice guys" are perceived as losers and without thinking, applied that term to you.
saying gay shit like "awww" is gay btw

>TLDR: Don't put up with her bullshit, show that you're mad so she becomes apologetic and sees that you wont take that shit lying down, because if you don't, you'll be even more of a pussy to her

This guy knows. My side gf is Miss Independent, hates to need help, wants to go Dutch on everything BUT loves when I open doors, boss her around in bed, or grab and choke her during sex. Her personality tells her she doesn't need me, her pussy and female nature beg to differ. I'm a foot taller and I can pick her up and carry her around.
She hates that I'm married... not enough to stop wanting dick though.

Yeah but I don't have many choices you know
And the Awnnn message wasn't even in my choices

Op if you dont fuck up you will meet with her in the park and ask her out.

hahah how do cucks like you even exist?literally the most pathetic garbage on earth
you KNOW shes playing you to feed her fragile ego and doesnt give a fuck about your feelings at all but youre still willing to be strung along like a puppy on a leash, waiting to be given a small treat for doing a nice bff puppy thing

OH OH MAYBE SHELL LET YOU SEE HER BRA WHILE SHES CHANGING NOT CAUSE SHES PLAYING WITH YOU BUT BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE CLOSE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER SHIT

YOU LITERALLY DISGUST ME
PIECE OF SHIT CUCK HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT

Literally have an FWB the same way. She's french but now I wonder if there's some dutch in her.

I see
I am in the park right now

How does someone like you end up this way?

I give up
Can't you read you fucking fucktard ?

whatever cuck keep being the best friend see where that gets you

I'm convinced the media has convinced these women that this is the way they're supposed to be. She's 28, I'm 32. I fucked her on the night we met after texting for like a week. I don't have mad game, I'm just tall, assertive, and let her know I wanted to bang - it's like a magic trick.
19 y/o basement dwellers have a lot to learn. Just go get pussy, it's out there, waiting for them.

I am a fucking loser who don't have any friends

Are you mentally disabled?

My autistic counter has reached 10

He was referring to multiple posts where he stated it's a fucking game.

I'm an ex-con with no friends. Am I getting pussy? Yup.
And not meth head pussy - quality, college grad, good job, new cars, own house kind of pussy.
The only thing holding you back is you.

I was giving you a reason of why I am playing this don't gave me shitty moral lessons

>the level of confusion in this thread

> sage shit thread op is a faggot as usal.

>Autism*

Rape her.

You guys never stop being so retarded ?

shes trolling you

Oh my fucking god guys this is a game called Seen. It's like a dating simulator but via a fake fb messenger. You choose between multiple choices on what to say.

I swear ffs Nicole is so dense. The story is really captivating though.

Spoiler: I told Nicole to block Mike, took her to the park, had a fun time, stayed for the fireworks and confessed. Apparently she had a thing for me before and the starting convo with chem work was just a ruse to talk to me. Somehow sometime her feelings for me changed. Anyways I try and get over it by distancing myself for a while. Mike wanted me to tell him he was sorry and to explain how he wasn't cheating on her with her best friend at the time when they were dating. Told him I was busy and that we don't talk.

Her parents call me saying they didn't know where she was. Apparently she got depressed and got into a car accident. She lost her memories. Now, a few years later, she talks to me again but she doesn't remember me. We end as friends again. Life gave a second chance to start things over and learn from mistakes.

So idek. I think this is the ideal ending. With possibility of dating later down the road. Or maybe there is an ending that gets you as her bf and prevents the accident but I was so emotionally exhausted after playing it once I don't think I can again. Honestly it is so real and gets you hooked.

>Past my sleeping time
Fuck are you doing OP?

Tell her to either suck your Dick or fuck off

Thank you so much

Wait wtf is this game?

Dating sim

Btw, she says she doesn't like corndogs in the ending conversation. So don't buy two corndogs at the park. I got a hotdog and a corndog and we shared bites out of each other so pick that one instead of 2 hotdogs or 2 corndogs. She says at the park she preffered the corndog thiugh but she may have been lying since you already bought it. Either way, Mike is a charismatic motherfucker with roses and shit. He is a Chad. Make sure you present him as an asshole to her and don't give her an opportunity to think anything else. But don't appear too needy or as if you hate him. Don't be too autistic is all I'm saying.

Rape her.

Is there a good ending?
She didn't stay with me at the end.

Topkek

Don't know man
I am opening my presents with her

Mug.
Mug is the answer

SHIT
I gaved her a chimestry's book

These/this

She isn't going to do chemistry. She's going to do Engineering. At least it's what happens when you say that you is going to do Chemistry

Y u even had jail time? U black nigger?

I have acne on my genitals

Of course you fags play dating simulators

yo where can i find this game at tho :^)

Go kill yourself

You guys are all fucking retarded it's video game you dumb cunts. When they said "able to" they mean the fucking game doesn't let them you stupid shits.

But when I said I'm doing engineering, she says she's going to do chemistry. And in the ending it's about her asking me some questions and I'm an engineering student. She was doing psychology

Guys I just confessed to this fucking cunt
She told me that she wanted to be friends and she used to love me...
Guess I have to kill myself

Oh and as for the school, I made an excuse for her so she could skip. Idek the other choices but the excuse succeeded. Oh and telling her Mike is an asshole early on gets you "I told you so" rights.

Do you know them IRL? If not, who cares? Actually even if you do, who cares?

So she'll always go contrary to your decision. Ok. It ends with her doing psychology

It gets worst

Dude this is downright vicious behavior by her. You realize she's being a bitch to you on purpose right? She teased you.

And telling her the James Bond joke unlocks getting a James Bond DVD as a gift. Idek if my heart can take it but I'm replaying this for you my Sup Forumsros. And curiosity on alternate endings.

Bro, I had the same result in that game..

nigga its a dating sim

This fucking faggot

can you link to game?

Seen
On Android
Have fun