bump de hump!

Oh noe anyone?

>terrible cooler
>Overclocking motherboard with a locked CPU
>choosing 1060 over RX 480
>dogshit case from 5 years ago
>cheap as fuck power supply that will die on you

>450W

Your build is shit. Buy a better case, fuck your HDD just go for blue. Fuck your PSU. Fuck your GPU 480 is better money, fuck your CPU cooler just get 212 evo

This
Don't go AIO cooler "liquid cooling". Fuckers are worse than a good air cooler.
Stay nvidia since AMD can't decide if Mantle (lol) or their new memory tech is more important and thusly can't optimize either.
Case is shit but whatever.
Get a good power supply. If you skimp here you'll get fucked and the PSU will probably take components with it.
Get a goddamned M2.Ultra SSD. They cost damn near the same as a 2.5 ssd.

/thread

you need at least 600 - 750W
thats if youre not planing to upgrade

>Get a goddamned M2.Ultra SSD. They cost damn near the same as a 2.5 ssd.

This. Although do be careful, m2 also has SATA variants, which aren't faster at all. Be sure to get a m2 pcie ssd.

no he doesn't
Skylake and pascal/polaris are very efficient

If you can, go for a 3GB version of the 1060, most of the time cheaper and you dont need 6 GBs

uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/v99ygL
there you are faggot.

All the parts in this build are what i can get imidietly. The Case and powersuply are not even going to be in the build because my friend is giving me hes old case. The Psu he has is 400W just wanted to know if ppl would criticize the small wattage. i quess ill buy new PSU 500W Corsair. The cooler is the only one i can get from the shop with less then 2 weeks of wait time or i need to pay 80 euros for some expensive one...

Don't sacrifice better parts just because you cant be bothered to wait.

Noctua NH-U9B SE2 57,90 €

This is the only cooler i can get that is not super expensive and is in stock. But then again its double the price of the other shit tier one..

This is one of the best air coolers around. It can even beat liquid coolers.

Also don't save on a PSU do some research about good PSU's

Ok ill look in to getting a good one. Thanks for tips

if you arent planning to overclock then you got save even more money by getting a h110 chipset motherboard and not getting a after market cooler for ur cpu as the stock cooler is more than enough for intels. But if you still choose to buy a after market one I would buy the freezer pro i11 its 7 euros more expensive but its more than enough, it keeps my cpu (fx-8350) @ 39-52 celcius depending on the load.

saat oikeastaan viel 20e hinnasta pois jos ostat seagaten 1tb kovon, toi caviar red on serveri mallistoa, kyl se levy toimii mut säästät tollaki vähän jos vaihdat.

Lol, I'll have to keep this in mind for a gag gift.