Found these on my lawn, my friend said they were magic mushrooms but I can't find any pictures resembling these

Found these on my lawn, my friend said they were magic mushrooms but I can't find any pictures resembling these.

Anyone who can confirm?

don't eat shit you find on the floor nigger and get off Sup Forums you underage shitcunt

copelandia or panaeolus. u good to goo

show underside

if you plan on trippin 2 da max
sun dry them the whole day then rinse

stems should bruise blue or dark blue if squeezed, black spores for panaeolus

Filesizes are too big to post so si have to crop and shiy.
The undersidr is the same color as the rest and they have gills

Those are the type you have to shove up your ass.

You dumb faggot.

>they have gills
good
sun dry them the whole day then rinse

when you trip make sure to take them just when sunset hits so you can see the light fade away

>tripping off 2 tiny ass shrooms

Don't be a fucking moron OP. Eating the wrong mushrooms will kill you, you underage fuck.

If they turn blue/purple after a while they're magic but those are only in mexico

Not active, but you can always post in the mushroom id thread on the shroomery if you want to know what they are.

sup OP

Looks like Macrolepiota procera but could also be a poisonous look-alike depending on the spore colour.

Not psychedelic either way. You can go ahead and eat if you want your liver and kidneys to shut down.

Don't eat anything unless you're 100% sure of what it is.

And research thoroughly. Know that stuff in and out. There's also forums where you can post pictures and experienced pickers will tell you if you have the right kind.

non active

100% not psilocybe. Do not eat.

Asking on Sup Forums is also fucking stupid.

It's shit like that and not researching enough that will get you killed.

idiot

not all pans print black

not true

psilocybe sp are not the only actives

just eat 5-6 angel trumpets

looks a bit like Inocybe spp. in which case, no i would not suggest eating

best high I've ever had, can't believe this shit isnt illegal. and they're fucking everywhere too.

>All parts of Brugmansia are potentially poisonous, with the seeds and leaves being especially dangerous.[19][23] Brugmansia are rich in Scopolamine (hyoscine), hyoscyamine, and several other tropane alkaloids.[24] Effects of ingestion can include paralysis of smooth muscles, confusion, tachycardia, dry mouth, diarrhea, migraine headaches, visual and auditory hallucinations, mydriasis, rapid onset cycloplegia, and death.[25][26][27]

oh, you!

Nope.

>planning on eating random mushrooms.
>Asking B for advice for said mushrooms

Might as well just kill yourself

NOPE.

D A R W I N
A
R
W
I
N

instead of listening to Sup Forums telling you to eat mushrooms that will fuck up your kidney/liver, why don't you take some fucking spore prints and read on shroomery?

Oh man, that's exactly how I like my trips!

I know a guy who went batshit for 30 years over that shit

Ended up moving to the jungle, haven't heard from him since