People call me a loser

>people call me a loser

Why do people feel the need to point this out like I don't know? I mean I fucking like to dress up as a cartoon dog for fucks sake, and people try to shame me into acting normal.

>be aware of being a loser
>not doing something about it

You'll get more and more a loser sinking deep down into depression when you'll finally kill yourself.

I love mother nature and her way to select. People are starving right now who realy want to live and evolce but you just keep on being the biggest faggot since 1782. please do yourself a favor and end your life now instead of waiting till there is no other option left.

You are disgrace to famiry, you musy commit of honorabru mitsubishi to regain famirys honor.

If you cant be normal, be a hero instead.

>weeb
something something kettle

An hero*

I am Faggot Dog already ;)

where the fuck do people even get those suits? and how harshly are they judged as they buy them?

Some people make them for a living

Nice feet

kys

because your hobby disgusts them.

The meme isn't about the feet, newfag, it's the fact that the artist has talent but wasted it on furry. Geez, never thought I would ever have to explain a meme.

>makes traditional art
no one cares

>creates furfag shit
makes mad bank

What you are telling me is that actually getting paid for your work a waste of talent?

Hey, I was saying furry related was absolutely disgusting, not that he shouldn't do it. People got to eat yo.

Dude. If you dress like a fucking cartoon then you deserve to be constantly reminded of that which you constantly know. Go eat off the floor you fucking loser.

well if everyone agreed with you furry art wouldn't exist

their parents must be so proud

The majority of furries suffer from mental illness, either ASD or Species identity/dsyphoria. They should have professional help. People defending them are either uninformed or mentally ill. People who make furry art however make some decent cash money off the back of it which I think its baller as fuck.

what's so shameful about being a carpet weaver that has a 6 figure income?

You're fucking disgusting stop wasting your money and go to college

>has a well paying IT job
>plz go to college u lozr
???

Tru

Stop being a self-chosen loser then

It's worse than we thought.

but your opinon doesn't matter, you're a boring normie

shame you? in what way do they shame you?

He's a furry, the lowest step on the chain.

they say that I should stop doing things I like because they care about me

Touché

lowest on the chain? if you remove us from this planet the internet will stop working, we're pretty fucking important actually.

I guess it's because they're too polite to call you a pedophile to your face. Which is a shame, you disgusting fucking child-molester.

>Kill Yourself

No, I'm pretty sure furries are a minority, therefore, irrelevant.

The only thing that would stop working is the economic sphere around fursuits and conventions where people in fursuits shit in corridors.

not at all, kiddo

At least you have one thing that you actually care about and invest your time into. 90% of people on this website do nothing but call each other cuck all day.

>not knowing that 90% of awkward IT guys are furries

A statistic that has no basis in anything ever.

Ah the lies that furfags tell themselves.

>hurrdurrr someone else does this = wee R normal durrhurp

Reusing 90% subconsciously samefag.

Sure thing bucko. I bet you have a dragon dildo, you filthy degenerate.

Awful use of liquefy tool.

I'm not that dude

Hey OP - how does it feel to know that people who are not mentally-ill believe all furfags to be pedos?

only the best furries have those, it's like a badge of honor

what a cutie

You say believe like it's not true kek

It is true though, all the furries are pedophiles.

that's not true

they think we are dogfuckers

> they are right

there custom tailerd

believing that people are pedos is probably some kind of mental illness, let me guess... you're religious?

Can confirm

noice

>loli central calls you pedo
wow guys... really?

Not all, but many.

90% of IT guys are useless faggots who blame everything on the cable guy, good riddance

All of them.

why tho

That's the entire purpose of shame.

>butthurt cable guy

>Spot the furry scum.

They're custom made and expensive as fuck. Like just the head can cost you around $500

>I'll attach scum to the end of my sentence, THAT WILL MAKE IT TRUE!

I already disliked furries but now i legit hate them get cancer fucking inbred

It's not expensive, even you can afford it if you stop eating hotpockets

Your comment made me really happy, thanks user. :3

don't take it personally, they just want to make sure that you know how much of a loser you are. some furries don't know that the world would be a better place without them, and that's a shame.
anway, you should consider suicide.

saved

>People defending them are either uninformed or mentally ill.
>People who make furry art however make some decent cash money off the back of it which I think its baller as fuck.
Aren't they encouraging it and helping spread it by doing that? Are a few shekels worth more than your morals, Dr. Shekelberg? Keep hocking mental illness at people, idiot.

As a furry, this is cringy as fuck. Please kill yourself.
>Inb4 samefag

>butthurt scum.

I'd rather kill everyone else than consider suicide

Why is shit like this allowed to exist

same furrs against humanity convert or die

They pay well :^(

start at your next faggot convention, I heard they like mustard gas

I cant tell if you're defending them or not. I you are then seek help for your mental illness. Mental illness. Leave jews out of this. Mental Illness.

well sometimes mental illness can be dealt with by letting the sufferer indulge themselves, get it out of their system
the only thing they're hurting is their pride, and potentially their assholes, so i say yiff on, furfags.

think about it, at least they're fucking each-other and not us.

Yeah, my bad they are all of course animal and child rapists and should be killed without remorse.

>I would legit love to set fire to a furfag convention - sure would kill a lot of pedophiles.....

>pic VERY related

I don't want to hurt my friends, that's mean and disgusting, you're a disgusting human being.

So, furries are pretty much all Peter pan syndrome, arrested development fags.

It's about fetishizing and longing for the innocence of childhood, where cartoon animals are heavily prevalent in all media.

It's chasing after your childhood and how comfortable it all felt.

It's definitely a fucking mental disorder. But, you can do what you want.

I'm a grown ass man who loves animal fantasy fiction... specifically the stuff not claimed or made by furfags. You'll never ruin Watership Down you fucking weirdos.

You're obviously one of them. Get help.

Triggered by gay animals

you seem pretty butthurt to me... so I guess we won?

You shouldn't even be cataloged as human, I want youf rights as one revoked.

>YOU HAVE FRIENDS

Drink bleach furfag

I bet furfags are those guys you see at the grocery store buying Peeps for a snack.