Who did 9/11?

Who did 9/11?

Was it terrorists? The Jews? Was it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Osama_bin_Laden_video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i did

Nice try FBI

I fucking knew it was you.

We all did

Jews.

abc

Bush did 9/11

Suck it, Goy, revenge is sweet.

Tai Lopez

Ass Bum Cunt?

Michael Cera

Jewish terrorists from /b

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

it was me fagget

Time to clean the sand out of your vagina you sniveling cunt.

instant copy pasta

John paul the second

GET OUT NOA

Jesus Love America, why would he hurt US

It was the jewluminati

Funny part is, you tried to play it off like you didn't. The ruse is up, buddy.

Jews, I was sent a vision by God in a dream. It was basically jews bombing a city and there was also a hot jew milf that talked to me, don't know what that meant so far

Kyle

Clearly the brazilians.

Al-Qaeda. they claimed responsibility. openly admitted to it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Osama_bin_Laden_video

that should've been the end of the conspiracies. but manchildren assholes will always prefer their fantasies

obviously not an inside job but that doesn't rule out the jews (who could have payed al-qaeda)

I'm going to maintain that Illuminati is a throwaway word. Not a real organization, just disinformation.

Sup Forums wasn't a thing in 01

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

>Illuminati is a throwaway word
It was real, then a bunch of groups decided they we're "the" Illuminati. Now it's just a fucking meme.

Yes it can it can even melt beams in buildings not hit by planes .Gov said so so shhh go back to sleep and stop thinking for yourself.

You did 9/11!

it was the Japanese as revenge for the nukes