What would you faggots do to my gf?

What would you faggots do to my gf?

CUCK thread general.

The rules: if you post a girl you have to tell another user what you'd do to his. Don't reply to people who just post a girl.

kys

because i'm in an open relationship i should kill myself?

So from that post you got that, more oblivious than i thought gtfo newfag.

poor quality bait. how long you been here friendo? I've been here since 07

look cute,more pic?
I would like to put my dick in her mouth forcing her sucking it while someone using her lovely feet to rub their dicks and cum on her bare feet,then I should cum on her face and rub around for a nice photo

Fucking get off the internet with your middle school insecurities you lonely sad mother humper.

No one gives a flying fuck about your " girlfriend" either like someone or dont. Why do you even need anons going " yeeeah ill do x AND y to girl z"

Faggot.

The amount of aspergers in this thread is unreal. OP is a faggot cuck

I like sharing her irl and i get off on what anons say about her.

Don't like it? Plenty of other threads out there for you to post in.

If you're still shit posting from 07,you seriously need to ask yourself wtf are you dong with your life

I'm not on all day everyday dickwad

does she do anal? i'd love to pull out of her ass and then cum on her tits

I would DO her, but probably nothing more.

Looks really young (hence undeveloped) and thin (I like gym bunnies.. sporty girls means they care about themselves, not just starve and pretend they are pretty).

So yeah - definitely a good one-time fuck

She is cute and hot af!
This one she looks like waiting for gangs playing their dicks around her and ready to give massive cums on her body and face

yeah but not often

please share some more user

she is young looking (half asians often are in my experience) but she's 24 in these pics

nice tits, weak body overall.
Have fucked too many butterbody girls, to care about her only asset - tits.

sure

anymore bikini?
I got a boner now

Well, it couldn't hurt.

so she is half asian?
Did she give you nudes?

not posting the nudes i have sorry boys

her mum's japanese

its alright if you keep posting her non nude for us

ha ha.. my theory that she is underdeveloped just confirmed.

She really look young,thats why asian girls is more attractive in their late 20s comparing to white girls

sorry you think that :)

So you are a cuck because of her?
When did you started this fetish?

I'd show her what a loser you are and have her trade up to a guy like me with better looks, brains, and more money. I'd have her promptly block you through all forms of communication and as time went on you'd be a running joke, and we would wonder how she could have ever been with a loser like you

we don't really have a cuck thing going just an open relationship. I have a fwb i fuck on the reg and she occasionally fucks other guys too

not my first open rel

she got a nice legs,I'd suck on this all days

i see
so do you get boner if you watch her fucked?

yeah we've done mmf and mff threesomes and i've enjoyed both

anyone interested?

post her feet

what is she into sexually? how's she with anal sex?

anyone?

never tried it, she's too scared, shes into titty fucking and regular as well as the occasional being tied up/ slave deal

Here is one of my gf on set of one of her shoots, she models for some local companies. What would you do to her?

does she enjoy swallowing/cum on her face?

fucking faggots you should read the fucking OP

she loves it slapped all over her face

show her feet

Tie her up and make her watch me cut you up into little pieces. Then untie her, give her all the money in your wallet and tell her to use better judgment in picking a boyfriend next time.

Go ahead

pref her hair in this one. nice tits to spray with cum

praying for any of her skirts or tights user>

I'd order her to lay a slice of ham on somewhere on her body, then I'd go all 'where's waldo' up in this bitch until I find dat ham.

that's an unusual fetish

are you a dog?

that's a great one.

if only she did anal ;) you should introduce her to it

sounds good,will you get high by sharing her pic here and let us fap to her?

more of her?

more in that outfit?

that sounds good

what will you do to her?

Fapping on her right now. Is it enough?

pix to prove

She looks like she needs hogtying then throat fucking tbh, I like here in that pose!

more of this cute gal?

Have nudes?

any chance of getting this with both hotties to impregnate sand degrade?

if anyone wants tributes kik me

dozzcl

sand degrade? i will post full pic if you tell me what will you do to her. needs to be something good

Too innocent looking?

would love to picture the right gril shoving down the head of the left hottie if that is a good starter?

No. Fap to this too.

Would face fuck until she gagged and puked

agree,she look fucking innocent

Have moar wwyd

In the middle here. Not so innocent anymore, huh?

cum on face

more right or lefty from this?

What would you do to them?

cuck

how is it to fuck a different girl? dating my gf for 3 1/2 years now, getting a little bit bored... is it worth giving up a long relationship for a bit of roodelydoo?

would chain both to bed until their asses bleed. anymore of them in these sexy outfits?

depends if you legitimately like sharing. if you don't, it's not worth it.

not if you really care about her.
one of the bigger mistakes of my life.
instead of being a retard, you should just try to spice things up in bed and get all kinky and shit. try something new.

totally depends on your sexlife, where you are heading, what you are really after and how easy you can let go of a girlfriend of 3½ year. The grass is always greener on the other side until you realize that the grass you had was the best. But by then it's already too late and you sit there empty handed.

That's only a question you can answer yourself.

I have right. She's Vicki...the slutty one.

>What would you faggots do to my gf?

Buttfuck.

slutty how? what's the kinkiest shit you've done together

so you left a gf out of curiosity for new experiences and it went out badly?

OP where is she from?

hot dam please say there is more of her with her hair down but no camera in face?

wait till 16. maybe