Why are there so many talented athletes born within this time frame?

Why are there so many talented athletes born within this time frame?

Most athlete's hit their peak at 28-32 which happens to be people born in those years right now.

GOAT years. Born in 1986 reporting in

Are you stupid?

>30 years old
>still on Sup Forums

Wow.

I'm glad I'm not you tbqh

off the top of my head:

Phelps
Bolt
Nadal
Messi
Ronaldo
Djokovic

Have been at the top or near the top of their respecting sports for almost a decade now. It's probably the most dominating generation of all time.

I'm 31. There's more old people on here than you think. I have more free time now than I did when I was younger. It's pathetic but so am I so what's the problem?

I told myself in 2008 that I would stop posting by the end of 2009 and start planning a family. 8 years later, no family but many nights of shitposting has been achieved.

31 here.

Have you guys started forgetting things yet?
Doesn't it take you longer to recover after physical exercise / heavy drinking? Has any of your old schoolmates passed away? Do you have any remaining grannies/grandpas?

Let's instill some terror on these clueless youths pls.

Don't forget the overall physical deterioration, I eat like I used to and I'll gain 30 pounds, and those pounds will be way tougher to keep off. You have to work harder than you used to for less gain.

I need to plan my drinking ahead of time now because if I drink an amount that at 22 wouldn't have phased me, it gives me a 12 hour hangover.

38 tbqh

on my bakers dozen year here

no regrets

You fools!

If youre still on here in your 30s then you should be properly doped up on some form of upper to mantain that youthful shitposting exuberance you had in your 20's!!!

kek

87 master race

31 here too tbhonestfamalam

Hello fellow 1986 poster

Nah, it goes beyond that. The 2003 NHL draft has been regarded as the GOAT for a long time.

>oh, let's find those old schoolmates on kikebook
>they're all either married with kids, dead or in prison

Not to mention always receding hairlines, first gray hairs popping up, wrinkles on your forehead, skin slightly but unrelentingly sagging everywhere no matter how much you cut or exercise. I look at my own hands atm and I can begin to understand why old --very old-- people hands look that way.

Someone had told me in advance that everything goes to shit after your 25s, but I was fortunate enough to had it delayed a little. The real problem was looking at myself in the mirror after I had turned 29. Such a fucking nightmare.

[fakespoiler]And there's nothing you can do to actually stop any of this shit hehehehe[/fakespoiler]

>LeBron James born December 30, 1984

yeah people warned me about this. Sometimes it's easy to deny it to yourself but then someone on Facebook will get nostalgic and post pictures of me and the people I hung out with back in say, 2007, and I'm just horrified by how we all look today.

>I told myself in 2008 that I would stop posting by the end of 2009 and start planning a family.

lol what a fucking loser. Nobody will every love you unconditionally .

not true, 10 years ago it was mostly athletes from the 1980-85

LeBron

>not committing sudoku at 28

As is the 2003 NBA draft.

Nobody ever lives anyone unconditionally. You've been lied to.

rly makes u thnk

you are pathetic if you post on Sup Forums at this age

>not jumping on the TRT as soon as you hit 30

85 here. i think 18-22 years olds will turn more pathetic because they spent their best years in this shithole. you're steeped in dumb internet culture, you have memes instead of private jokes with friends. your best memories will be about shitposting here. this is sad

Sup Forums has the oldest avg age after Sup Forums

said the same thing when I was your age.

;_;

>tfw Dec 10 1987