Dubs decides what I say

Dubs decides what I say.

pic of what you sent before

Aight

This is a picture of what I sent before...

She looks kind of cute gimme her fb so we can actually get some noodz kthx.

Winner - although that was a mad shit response.

Dubs decides what I say.

Tits or gtfo

I'll meet you.. in return for nudes right now...

I got herpes around my dick,i whant you to lick it!

send nudes pls

I'm going to fucking shit on ur bear chest and make you eat it lol

pics or I'm gone

absolute madman.

if dubs say "haha, meant that for the other girl"

MUMMY I NEED CHICKEN TENDIES REEEEEEEE

I'm going to rape you

Roll

Fuck me harder daddy

You rancid swine, show me your udders NOW

You promise you really care about me? If so, I need to know you trust me. Trust me with your body, intimately. I need you to show yourself to me.

Fucking double doubles!

I care only about the snoosnoo

>Send her this pic

checked

Hahahaha fucking kek

nice

lol I'm showing my buddies on 9gag how unstable you are were laughing at u rn u dumb whore xD fucking hell

Its it weird that my tits produce milk? Someone times when no ones home i milk my self and change the milk in the fridge with my tit milk. Im no gonna lie when i was at your house i replaced your milk? I jerk off to the thought of you drinking my man milk.

Well done - she is fuming.
Dubs decides what I say...

Winrar!!!!
Kek

People who still fall for this

Roll

lol, she is fucking mad baby
Get ready Sarah, I'm coming to blow off some steam

IM GONNA KILL NYSELF IF U DONT SEND TITS RN

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Double doubles eh? Fair enough.
Dubs decides what I say...

THIS

Where are the nudes she's sent to you previously?

seconded

This is fake and gay

CHECK EM

WIN

What's her Instagram?

Guaranteed kek

Checked

user got

Why would you do this to a girl like that? This Has to be fake

Sup Forums you're just all full of cunts.
Dubs decides what I say.

She's probably a girl he met on omegle... had one of those hopeless romantics from Finland never fucking off until I did that... she never even showed me her tits

ay bby wan sum fuk?

Judging by the messages he asked for them and she didn't want to send them because she doesn't want to feel like a whore so he's mocking her on Sup Forums

Im sorry,i still love you

oh fuck I'm dying

Rolling for "its all a prank, got muh camera right here. You're gunna be on YouTube!"

Im sorry. I love you.

I'm so sorry, I've been acting like a massive faggot because i have Tourettes :/ lets go out to dinner sometime? You pick

im sorry it was a joke send nudes

she seems like a crazy bitch

This is b8 faggots

show me your memes

roll

You're too old for me anyway

rolling for this

I always thought you were cute.

Roll

YES!

this.

shit I realized I'm in love with you. Now show me your tits

Dubz

reroll

roll

Winrar

What colour are your nipples tho

Listen baby cakes, all I ever want in life is dem titties, should you be able to meet my demand, and thou titties are mildly adequate, I'm sure we can be A-OK, okey dokey? K thx bai bby, bff 4 Eva, Hitler did nothing wrong, dicks out for harambe, praise allah, deus vult!

OP seems like he could be a pedo. this girl looks 14

oh yeah, satanic trips

Kek, rolling for this

Or OP is underageb&...

Reroll

Also rolling for this
"It was just a joke, lol.
Send Nudes"

Roll

Satanic trip get

Rollarino

Roll

Rolling

Checked

Winner Winner chicken dinner

Winrar

Roollin

I know you were pointing out how funny this game is but for the sake of the game (and your dubs) here is me saying "THIS."

im sorry about that, i got autism.
But ofc do i want to be in a relationship with you babe.. So now that we're partners will you send me some nude? Love you

post quicker you faglord

Winnnnnnnaaaaa

Tortilla de patata

OP Is obviously a cunt, argued with this girl, wound her up then came here cause he ran out of mean things to say. Why don't you give me her number and i'll show her how real men fuck. You are welcome to come and take notes

Wanna meet up and have sex for real? if you dont send me nudes we have to do something, right?

So many winrar & Op says "THIS"
great job edge lord.

Mate - I wish this was fake - this bitch is crazy.
Nice Dubs though.
Rolling dubs for what I say...

I'm sorry, I'm just afraid I'll fall in love with you. I do like you, I'm sorry.

Beta fucking whiteknight.