I had sex with my girlfriend on 09.09.16, her period should have started 10.09.16...

I had sex with my girlfriend on 09.09.16, her period should have started 10.09.16 , but she didnt have her period till now.. We had protected sex, Is it normal that a period is late after sex?

It is normal for period to be late sometimes. They even can skip a month. Nothing to worry about.

Depends of the stress level of your gf. Are you guys having any exams in school?

congrats you are a father

...or did you already an hero yourself?

No its summer break still 3-4 days left , but she has her period late almost every month she has problems with her menstural cycle she has been to few doctors been on meds etc..

How can i be a father if i didnt cum inside her?

someone other did, so basically you could be father

No seriously is it normal the period is late? a couple of day or even a week?

Sometimes stress levels might affect womens menstrual cycles. As much as even skipping periods for one month.

So i shouldnt have to be woried?

No. Not yet.

kill yourself now. i have a 1.25 year old it is hell. enjoy never gettig pussy again having some little maniac screaming and ruining all your shit. my chick turned into a mega bitch i cant stand. my kid took of his diaper shit all over his bed and pissed all over the floor today. this is only getting better.
>working out how to kill myself might just "go to mexico" instead ill hitchhike to a national park hike for 2 days into some deep shit and shoot myself. dark days lads.

After like 1,5 to 2 weeks.
After that gf should do pregnancy test.

So a gun or a rope? what do you preffer?

You're fine dude, if she had her period she's not preggo.

Alright so 21-22.9 i should buy her the tester

She didnt have her period yet... :/ that what scares me

If it's negative even after 2 weeks it is a minor health issue.

kek how old are you bro? Having kids in your 20's is never good tbh.

Start packing if you're black

If its positive? what should i do then

A period delayed by 2 or 3 days usually means she gave you the hiv. don't be fooled by condom companies claims that they protect from the hiv. Nothing can stop the hiv.

Oh. Also worth to mention if she does the test, she should do it in the morning after she woken up. That way the test is reliable.

Nah she is clean , im her first

So what if the test is POSITIVE? What should i do then?. If its NEGATIVE? What should i do then?

Her eggo is preggo

Well, if it's positive...
You should give yourself a little time to think about it. Your reaction is as regular as any other first-time-dads.

Is there comming back from that cuz im only 19

I assume you love her?
Then you should also talk with her.
About your and her future and how she feels about having the child.

Yes i love her we are in a relationship 1.5 years , this was just as usual sex as earlier but idk? she had problems with the menstrual cycle so...

But of course, let's not jump into conclusions yet.
This is only dad case scenario.

What do you mean by that? We just had normal sex like every other time! I didnt cum inside her and her period is late.She couldnt have got pregnant jesus i just created this pole to get it off my heart

Love is a good thing and it's also good that you guys are having "the usual sex".
In case of positive.
It's okay to panic, but keep your head cool. If she decides to want to keep the child then go with it.

Girls can have really late periods or even skip a month. Ive known girls that only have their peroid like 3 times a year. She has to visit obgyn and see if she has anything interrupting the cycle.

Chill bro, every month when my wife is supposed to get her period it's always late or unscheduled.

I'm unfazed by this now because I'm used to it, and if she happens to be pregnant so be it, I'll be a father it has to happen some day in my life .

Chill bro .

Don't worry. There is close to zero chance that she is pregnant.

Thank you Sup Forumsros!
Atleast i feel reliefed and a little secure

Yep. Like said.
There is nothing to be ashamed of being 19 yo dad. Even if get a child you can still have/live (or how do you say it) young adults life.

It's only matter of support from relatives and each other from you two.

>it has to happen
no it doens't

Jesus Christ. Sorry to be unhelpful, but just post the fucking date. Don't make people guess what number is the month and what number is the day. Is 16 the year? Because it could also be the day. Why do people do this?

You are kinda late...

Well if im responsible to stick it up her pussy..im responsible to raise that child threw everything eventho it was an acciednt , but i know ill do the best for me nad her , and our families

Thank you once more Sup Forumsros! Thank you very much for this help

You're welcome.

Can i get your kik?