41 years old? this is kind sad tbqh

41 years old? this is kind sad tbqh

mostly just really impressive

How? Competing on an international at that age is great. It's better to have someone old represent the nation than no-one.

>41
>can still qualify and mix it up with the current elite

Not sad at all. Got nothing but respect tbpqh

except this classy gal has switched nationalities 3 or 4 times already

>this is kind sad tbqh

Literally extremely respectable.

where is the THREAD

man Sup Forums can be trash sometimes

>41 years old and still among the best in the world

how exactly is this sad?

Are Uzbeks white?

This. Mos gymnasts retire in their 20s.

She's competed in SEVEN olympic games, has a 17 year old kid, and can still qualify. I'd like to Simone Biles do that.

I don't think the 41 year old has ever won a gold medal. Biles is far more successful.

how can you be in your 40s and do all that flippy shit, it's mindblowing

And the 41 year old would out-perform your fat ass. It's all a matter of perspective.

> 7 olympic games

what's the record for most olympic games attended? that seems insane

t. Mckayla Maroney apologist

She competes for her son. I've read about her life story and so should you.

How old is your mother OP?
What medals does she have? NEET virgin kid gold and oven meals bronze?

>she was still medalling in events in 2011

Impressive as hell desu

why didn't the Madison win the bars? She made no mistakes and stuck her landing, the russian took a full step

>Sad

how? She's 41 and competing at a level most people become too old for at 22. She's a great story.

lower difficulty

>41 years old?
>nope 19

link me faggot

just imagine what she will look like at 41.

all that pool chlorine is making her age.

she might as well take all the BBC at the village while she still can so at least she can say she lived it up.

Not really, on the contrary, its pretty respectable and incredible
Hope she do/did well

To be fair, she only switched once to Germany, because after the USSR collapsed every athlete "switched" to Russia or one of the republics, Uzbekistan in this case

I think I heard the commentator say she has.

Its a fucking travesty tbqh. Anybody over the age of 30 and hasn't already settled down and had kids is blight on humanity. The only reason she is not getting lambasted like that fat Ethiopian swimmer is because shes a woman chasing "muh deamz".

She had a pretty baller somersault

On tv it said she has a kid who's the same age as one of the US gymnasts.

10 by this 69 year old Canadian horse dancer

Nice nips on the old bird

>settled down
as in not thinking you're still 24 and in your prime.

i'm 25 and working at mcdonalds and posting on Sup Forums at 11pm on a sunday night, anyone I call sad and pathetic is sad and pathetic

my word is law, muhammad

she clearly still is in close to her prime if she's made it to the olympics, though
do you have an argument or are you just throwing blind rage

>qualify for olympics
>hmmmm better not go because i'm now over 30 and some faggot on a singapore quilt knitting forum will think i'm a disgrace

I referenced the Ethiopian who clearly had no place swimming with other athletes. Same deal here, any asshole can qualify these days.

1. Why are you bringing me into this? I was responding to someone who compared this gymnast to Biles, who has already won multiple gold medals.
2. I'm not fat.

I looked it up. She won a team gold in 1992. Since then she has just won a silver for vault. Regardless, Biles has already had far more success.

Looks like a pretty good record to me

>Excuse me I'd like to speak to the manager

Why the fuck not? As long as you can go and compete just do it. She might not be at her peak anymore but she is still damn good and every single gymnast probably look at her and hope they'll be in her shoes 2x years down the line.

She is an amazing woman who isnt afraid of doing what she loves just because she might not be able to compete anymore.

And she IS still able to compete so why the fuck should anybody complain?

One day you will be old and you will look upon her with awe.

no it's not it's fucking awesome
you couldn't ever do that, you shit

this

pretty qt t.bh

quite a qt3.14 back in her day.

Now she looks like Patricia Arquette on a bad day.

that probably shouldn't take long for her

>being a legend is sad
Stop posting.

fatty

Being within 10 feet of a nigger is scientifically proven to make you a worse swimmer

when you turn 41, just try running really hard for 30 feet and see how you feel the next day

now imagine vaulting off that shit and landing without breaking all your bones and you will have nothing but respect