The Neon Demon

Hold me Sup Forums. I just spilled my spaghetti in front of a sold out cinema audience.

Just went to a Neon Demon preview and Q&A. It was fucking amazing, but because I am a fucking autist piece of shit, I decided to ask NWR a question. Being the sperg I am, I assumed that he's a lurker. I get the microphone and it goes something like this:

>Hi, thank you, the film was amazing. I only have one question
I make a big pause because I am retarded
>"Who is this neon demon"
Absolute silence.
The guy Jason, chairing the talk asks me to repeat the question.
>Y'know... "Who is this Neon Demon"? Like the semen demon meme?
NWR tells me if I am asking about Elle Fanning, because if I am not, then he has no clue what I am talking about.
I then proceeded to spill my spaghetti over explaining the whole WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON and other phrases, how it's funny cause they rhyme, but you're really trying to find out who the actresses are.
The chair guy finally apologises and takes over and asks a question about the choice of actress and casting process.

I sink into my seat.
That was the first question, so I had to wait for the rest of the Q&A hoping I wouldn't burst into tears.

I can never go back to Home cinema again.

there are times when you should just not do anything at all

i think in your case that is most of the time

try not interacting with others ever again

hi wowie

liar

fake as fuck

dumb ass

Why would you assume he's a lurker you fucking mong? Either way what did you expect would happen anyway?

I'll take things that never happened for 400, Alex.

He secretly knew exactly what you were talking about.

Refn will be on later and he can confirm whether this guy truly tried to compare power levels in public.

Why would I lie? I am in Manchester. I'm on the bus back from Home Manchester Cinema.

Normally I'm pretty well adjusted. I don't know why but it seemed really obvious at one point that he was a lurker and the name was him being coy

That's an Sup Forums meme. also is it Drive tier? Or just shit like OGF?

liar

If this happened there would def be a recording online of the Q&A.

Pics or it didnt happen faggit

>compare power levels in public.

Why would you even attempt this is refn

dude is off the charts autismo

Hold me Sup Forums. I just spilled my spaghetti in front of a sold out cinema audience.

Just went to a Neon Demon preview and Q&A. It was fucking amazing, but because I am a fucking autist piece of shit, I decided to ask NWR a question. Being the sperg I am, I assumed that he's a lurker. I get the microphone and it goes something like this:

>"You want a toothpick?"
Absolute silence.
>Y'know... "Do you wanta toothpick?"
NWR tells me if I am asking about Elle Fanning, because if I am not, then he has no clue what I am talking about.
I then proceeded to spill my spaghetti over, went up stage and slapped him, told him "Now you're lying to me. So how about this? From now on, every word out of your mouth is the truth. Or I'm going to hurt you." and how it's funny cause they rhyme, but you're really trying to find out who the actresses are.
The chair guy finally apologises and takes over and asks a question about the choice of actress and casting process.

I sink into my seat.
That was the first question, so I had to wait for the rest of the Q&A hoping I wouldn't burst into tears.

>"You want a toothpick?"
Absolute silence.
I then proceeded to spill my spaghetti over, went up stage and slapped him, told him "Now you're lying to me. So how about this? From now on, every word out of your mouth is the truth. Or I'm going to hurt you." and how it's funny cause they rhyme, but you're really trying to find out who the actresses are.

I sink into my seat.

holy shit....

Home Manchester uploads all their Q&A. Pearl Button was the most recent they uploaded, but it was edited. So even if real, it might get cut down.

Good jewtube channel though.

I want to believe this is real

>Hi, thank you, the film was amazing. I only have one statement
>"spare me the Oliver Twist routine, Charlie love. You need to build your audience."
Absolute silence.
The guy Jason, chairing the talk tells me Nicolas gave us magic in there and asks me to repeat the question.
>Y'know... "Magic? You just pissed on a gypsy in the middle of fucking nowhere."
I then proceeded to spill my spaghetti over explaining how Charlton Heston is a gay as fuck name and other phrases, how it's funny cause they rhyme, but you're really trying to find out who the actresses are.

I sink into my seat.

>"You want a toothpick?"
Absolute silence.

I sink into my seat.

Made me cringe, good read OP

>"You want a toothpick?"
Absolute silence.

I sink into my seat.

I hope you didn't make Elle uncomfortable

>that jaw

if this is actually real holy shit OP you just might be more autistic than Refn

Just went to a The Dark Knight Rises preview and Q&A. It was fucking amazing, but because I am a fucking autist piece of shit, I decided to ask CN a question. Being the sperg I am, I assumed that he's a lurker. I get the microphone and it goes something like this:

>"Bane?"
Absolute silence.
>Y'know... "HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD! WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT?"? Like the semen demon meme?
CN tells me if I am asking about the Masketta Man, because if I am not, then he has no clue what I am talking about.
I then proceeded to spill my spaghetti over explaining the whole TELL ME ABOUT BANE! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?!
and other phrases, how it's funny cause they rhyme, but you're really trying to find out who the actresses are.

I sink into my seat.

This is why danish women wear the pants.

it's shit

damn did she seal Refn's jaw and add it onto her own?

not possible

Aren't all of these recorded?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Assuming it's true, that's some /r9k/ level of autism there user, nice job.

Just went to a The Mummy preview and Q&A. It was fucking amazing, but because I am a fucking autist piece of shit, I decided to ask JUST a question. Being the sperg I am, I assumed that he's a lurker. I get the microphone and it goes something like this:

>"ALIMONY?"
Absolute silence.
>Y'know... "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP?"? Like the semen demon meme?
JUST tells me if I am asking about the $6,000,000 because if I am not, then he has no clue what I am talking about.
I then proceeded to spill my spaghetti over explaining the whole ALIOMONY?!
and other phrases, how it's funny cause they rhyme, but you're really trying to find out who the actresses are.

I sink into my seat.

Just went to an Alice through the looking glass preview and Q&A. It was fucking amazing, but because I am a fucking autist piece of shit, I decided to ask JUST a question. Being the sperg I am, I assumed that he's a lurker. I get the microphone and it goes something like this:

>"ALIMONY?"
Absolute silence.
>Y'know... "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP?"? Like the semen demon meme?
JUST tells me if I am asking about the $6,000,000 because if I am not, then he has no clue what I am talking about.
I then proceeded to spill my spaghetti over explaining the whole ALIOMONY?!

I sink into my seat.

heh heh, meme.

>Dat bow

NECK SLUT
E
C
K

S
L
U
T

it begins

thats shooped m8

Pretty funny op. Never bring memes into real life. Some friends and I were getting stoned and I decided to pull up the tdkr plane scene with Seinfeld intro and laugh track. I laughed uncontrollably but my friends were confused. Their confusion was a large part of the reason I laughed but still I vowed to never do shit like that again

that an upskirt

>YOU CAME TO THE WRONG MOVIE THEATER, PLEBIAN

Can Elle Fanning exist in two places at the same time?
Does her beauty transcend time and space?

FUCK.
I didn't even notice at first...

My son was born earlier this year. Nurses were floored at his size. They weighed him and cooed at him and said "yes, you're a big guy" and my wife, somewhat dazed from the pain and joy and delirium of childbirth, looked over at me and said "for you."

pic related, it's where he was born.

Healey?

*woohwie*

>cinema

careful not to fall for it

so what in the original is it just a black void?

i want to choke ellie in a sexual way

what exactly does neon demon mean? what is the movie supposed to represent or be about? the effects of pop culture on children or something?

so the first thing the baby heard his parents say were a meme..

fuck if i know but im watching it because that elle girl is in it