Are Americans ruining the movie industry?

Are Americans ruining the movie industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2016/06/warcraft-review-duncan-jones-1201683601/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a fucking game movie.

>brown is white when it fits my racially fueled perspective of this movie

>bone structure and facial features are suddenly irrelevant to racial identification when it suits my purposes

they created it, only they can destroy it

go do your coursework

What the fuck.
They're orcs they aren't real.
Are SJWs just autistic people that channel all their autism energy into these sorts of things

Nothing wrong with ruining such a horrible flick.

Didn't we learn to do this from the English JRR Tolkien?

fodder for the action scenes are green.... almost certainly cause some kind of racial discord in the community

isn't this true, though?

>Grim, over-stuffed and barely comprehensible, the ambitiously titled Warcraft: The Beginning could be bad enough to double up as Warcraft: The End.
Zowie Bowie btfo.

Americans picked up baton of western culture from Europe but instead of running with it decided to pull down their shorts and ram it up their bum.

Nice one guys.

>rt

Why are shills so fucking pathetic?

Your movie sucks, deal with it.

t. Disney

This and ITT BvS Sympathizers Vol.#2 - Vidya Edition

>this ORC looks like white guy!

uhh..

>post mcu scores
>bvs sympathizer
wew

seppos ruined everything on this planet.

Fantasy is a genre pretty completely invented by white people. It's OK to have white protagonists. Why don't they do this to mainly black art forms? Why don't they ever say blue singers are diverse enough?

Dude, they said Inarritu was pure Aryan when they were talking about only white nominees in the Oscars then they get offended in place of Spaniards (who are more white than most people think) when they cast Fassbender. Is fucking astounding the bullshit that comes of out these faggots mouths.

I'm tired of this shitty trend, I hope it backfires soon, I'm tired of waiting.

>plethora of high scores
>*plugs ears* nah, nah, nah I can't hear you! Nah nah nah!"
How's it feel to know that the newest Teenage Mutant Nigger Turtles feat. Ogre Thumbs Megan Fox literally rated higher than your WOW fanwankery?

>Greens don't have lines
Mmm, I thought Guldan and Garona had dialogue.

Where is this text from? It's blatantly untrue, I saw the movie tonight and the Orcs were really well done. The CGI, the acting and the entire Orc honor vibe exceeded my expectations completely. They aren't one-dimensional at all.

Is this fucking real?

Realer than real life.

It was obvious that racial discussions would mire this film from the first trailer.

From here:
indiewire.com/2016/06/warcraft-review-duncan-jones-1201683601/

>“Warcraft” is a once-in-a-generation disaster, one of the most ill-advised and ill-conceived studio films of this modern blockbuster era

hahaha, this movie does weird things to people. I've seen it, it's a pretty good blockbuster, we get blockbusters worse than this every other week (this week: Ninja Turtles and Alice thru the Looking Glass), I don't understand what is happening with these critics.

IS IT MAGIC?

Gul'Dan's actor is an Asian guy though

>Projecting My Racism On Modern Movies
>The Article

>Asian
So white for these tumblrinas, only blacks are non-whites when it serves their shaddy agendas.

>Now, 10 years and several directors after it was first announced, “Warcraft” is finally here, and not only does it fail to bridge the gap between movies and video games, it self-immolates and swan-dives into the void, illuminating a dark rift that’s even deeper than it is wide.
>A grotesque, funhouse reflection of modern blockbuster cinema, the film is truly a staggering failure, and there’s no joy to be found in its profound awfulness — an exciting young director has burned off several of his best years, a major Hollywood studio has been punished for their ambition and two disparate mediums have exposed the worst in each other.

This is some gorgeous writing.

Its the CGI and real actors blend, its not only bad, its insulting you cannot comprehend why they decided to do this you subconciously perceive you are being pranked by the director and become angry.

>Painted green and sporting a set of plastic Halloween fangs on the wrong half of her teeth, Patton consistently looks like she’s about to lose a cos-play contest for her own character.

>90%
top kek, the only good parts were Spiderman and the 15 minute airport scene. Every other thing was as messy as dawn of cucktice

>rated higher than
All the RT critics are saying "if you like this movie, you are Donald Trump". RT is just a progessive shithole, nobody cares.

yes. whites are the only race who'd come up with an idea as bad as a video game movie and the only audience for it

0/10

>the most troubling thing about Garona isn’t her cheap aesthetic, or her flat affect, or even the fact that the film’s plot would be almost completely unchanged if she were erased from it entirely. No, the most troubling thing about Garona is that a human man had sex with a female orc in order to bring her into this world
I wonder if this reviewer, David Ehrlich, would be as troubled if Garona had a human mother and an Orc father?

>half human

Wait don't tell me they changed it from spacegoat. Also isn't she a magic rape baby?

Clearly his polemics don't get the same love as his critical writing.

he gave xmen apocalypse a b minus, just lmao

maybe if a gay kike pedophile made warcraft it would have gotten a better grade

they should have gone full cgi honestly.

they went pretty much all the way with cgi only to have human actors stick out like a sore thumb for no good reason

I gotta say, his review almost makes me want to see it. He makes it sound like a total disaster.

dont know about the movie, but in the game lore:

Garona is half orc half goat

guldan wants her to get close too and kill the king so he leads her to believe she is half orc half human

What a load of unnecessary drivel, you can sum that all up with
>it sucks
Then move right on to explaining WHY and HOW and analyzing it specifically.

Critics really are just failed writers

Clearly people are racist against... orcs?

Do the orcs actually have RP or estuary accents, or does the writer of the article think every British accent like Michael Caines is "posh"?

There is no way civil war deserved anything over 60%, and I'm being generous.

Why do people's standards drop suddenly when it comes to these films? They're as bad as the rest of capeshit

>posh British accents

Wait, do the orcs really have these?

This is the guy that wrote that """review""""
Why is every critic that hates Warcraft a SJW cuck?

Haven't seen the movie so I don't know, is it a masculine movie?

Holy shit, he's UltraCuck

Wtf? is wrong with him.

a large portion of the movie is dedicated to orcs beating the fuck out of humans

maybe violence is too masculotoxin or whatever for the nureview crowd

There's more amateur critics than ever because of the internet

>Same generation as yourself
I'm srly thinking on killing myself.

They don't have posh accents at all, check the trailers.

>too masculotoxin
lol, that's good

they hate video game movies

Another """reviewer""" that gave it a 1/5

I'm not saying there's a pattern but...

Don't blame us, blame the Jews

do they really have posh british accents?

fuck, I'd forgotten all about that goddamn dress

Look at his sweater, Sup Forums is always right.

No, we're all sitting on our rooftops eating giant bowls of pudding

I hope you weren't a white dress edgelord

kek fucking annihilated

What a fucking child

>the sweater

LOL

Stay mad, warcuck shill.

ughh I can't. I literally can't even. Grow up man-babies

why are the main ones in this not green anyways

This. Just so much this. Ugh, fucking white men are just disgusting. Fucking virgins.

It. Is. 2016. Grow. Up.

>Half human
Does this guy even Warcraft? Garona is not half human, and was only led to believe so by Gul'dan. She's half orc, half draenei.

No its not, its fucking nonsense. He strung together some shit that sounds good but has fucking no substance to it whatsoever. Critics like this should be taken out back and shot.

GREEN LIVES MATTER

HANDS UP, DON'T FIREBALL

>they weren't trying to make the game version of LoTR!!!

They should have been though. They're similarly influential in their medium

This SJW shit is so crazy, I'm black and I can't imagine looking at a fictional race of ogres or orcs or whatever and saying "that's supposed to be black people, Blizzard ain't slick! 0/5"

At first it was funny but now those people don't even care about entertainment

i think he was making a joke

not that poster, but pretty sure that dude was being sarcastic. raping your thesaurus and shitting out brutally long sentences is contrived, uncomfortable writing.

Unlike BvS, which I wanted to like, these reviews will only make ppl who are into fantasy and not necessarily just Warcraft fans appreciate the movie more. The orcs are more than on point and I was smiling throughout and after the movie.

But having a non human character exhibiting traits that are predominantly known as black traits makes the creator racist, not the one interpreting it as racist.

The film world is not the game world

Garona is half human half Orc in the movie. Orgrim Doomhammer is a from frostwolf clan. If they did not make these changes the movie would be even more crowded than it is already.

>niggers ever conquering anything
>using metal weapons
>having a semblance of architecture that wasn't mud on a stick
>using advanced middle ages siege weapons
>able to use magic that in fantasy worlds takes a lot of practice to do
>taming wild animals
yeah, nah

>garona just not knowing how she was born
>orgrim being from a different clan meaning anything
it makes literally no fucking difference

>sullying orcs by comparing them to blacks

reddit please

There are 3 Orc colours.
Brown is original
Green have drank the demon blood or have been exposed to its fel Magic
Red are bloodcrazed and high on demon blood

>Civil War
>90
>americans

is this guy a retard or did he just forgot the main antagonist

is mannoroth not in this movie? no blood drinking scene?

>John's
>"black traits"

Those things are actually super smart and don't even look like blacks. Comparing them to niggers is insulting.

I meant johj's

>cuck
Hello my alt-right friend

#GREENLIVESMATTER