Remake when?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3829266/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you, that's when

not with the new one coming out.

>Implying there will ever be a cast of manly men that good again

Besides SJW's would bitch about it being so masculine

Hopefully fucking never because this movie is already perfect and timeless.

please no, it was good, don't tarnish it

Never, you disgraceful millennial fuckwit.

Any time

imdb.com/title/tt3829266/

I get it.

It'll be shit and instantly forgotten, and the original will be remembered and revered for all time.

>tfw seeing this dude in an episode of Law and Order: SVU
I think he's the blackest man in history

I'd watch a remake if Bill Duke directed it.

that would be the president of argentina

>lets remake a literal 10/10

Just no OP, it's like trying to cover Nirvana

I'm gonna kick your ass if you ever bring this up again, Dave.

You don't want a proper modernization of Predator? Look at the great work that was done with The Thing, Robocop, and Total Recall.

^ this
Remember Adrian Brody in Predators? Not manly enough for this shit

> ^
We don't do that here

What is Predators

is this post sarcasm? I can't tell cause you included The Thing which was at least okay it wasn't god awful like the other two

We also aren't assholes, fuck off

Arnold in his Prime
Ventura years before /x/
Apollo fuckin' Creed
Sonny 9" Inch Tonto Landham
And Bill F'n Duke

GOOD FUCKING LUCK finding a cast anywhere near as fucking cool and manly as those fuckers.
Celluloid bleeding testosterone when it was in theatres.

>wanting a remake when you can just watch the original

I love John McTiernan so much. It fucking pisses me off that the man gets no respect, got no support from the film community when he had legal troubles, when someone like Polanski received a shitload of help for raping an underage girl.

Where do you think you are

you forgot Kevin Peter Hall

It's actually a sequel and doesn't adopt the same exact name in total disrespect to the original. It's also pretty good.

Don't worry, I was just foolin'.

Come on, there's plenty of modern actors who could be in a remake...

Dwayne Johnson
Chris Hemsworth
Jason Statham
Gerard Butler
Hugh Jackman
Tom Hardy
Terry Crews

>all female remake
You know it'll happen, Sup Forums

Those fucks have all already been in too many films. Their reputations are sullied. Plus they're older than anyone in the original.

>>all female remake
uh idk if it's a human thing or a black thing??

Reminder to Sup Forums that the original Predator and the original Alien were both brothers from another planet. On paper, they had many striking similarities.

Shut the fuck up Jesse Ventura, I don't need your shit tonight.

>Hall was heterosexual
Why even bring that up? Just as a gay AIDS joke? If not, why?

Watch the making-of documentary about Predator---it's fascinating. Some of the actors were so manly they needed handlers on set to keep from swinging at each other.

I miss the masculine movies of the 80s.

Shit like the Expendables was a joke compared to them.

>Some of the actors were so manly they needed handlers on set to keep from
What the fuck? Like dogs?

>""""we"""" arent assholes

You're not on reddit anymore faggot

The original cast vs these fuckers. Full jungle combat shit.

Who wins?

You know the answer.

No, with that cast it would basically be a Fast & Furious movie with a furious alien hunting them down.

So people don't jump to the conclusion that he got AIDS from sex with a faggot and that the blood transfusion wasn't actually the cause

Yes. Especially the Billy the Indian. He wanted to fight everyone.

They were a bunch of coked-up alpha-male body-builders in the middle of the fucking jungle. Conflict was inevitable.

To point out the fact that faggots murdered him.

Thats only kinda correct

It was just Billy who needed a body guard because he got in fights too easily.

>70366082
Laurence Fishburne was the only good part of that movie

I think every movie franchise should end as a Predator crossover. Predator could be the link between hundreds of films, creating a new cinematic universe where Predators challenge increasingly irrelevant protagonists.

Bourne vs Predator when?

I wish the whole movie had been focused on him. He killed it in that role.

It would be a good conclusion to a lot of movies that have a group of protags who work together like F&F

Just have all of them get hunted down one by one

You and I oughtta be running things.

What made the original cast great was not just physicality.

It was their personal character. They were just naturally fucking awesome and strange at the same time.

It's not a coincidence that 3 of the actors in the film ran for public office. They shared common traits.

do you mean charisma?

That too.

Though Sonny Landham is straight up legit strange

mite be cool tbqh

>chick naked in the mud to hide from the predator

DUBS CASTS THE STAR!

>It's not a coincidence that 3 of the actors in the film ran for public office

Who's the 3rd?

Billy, in a "ME TOO" effort to become relevant.

exactly, like for some reason people think that Predators isn't a remake.... it's a sequel?

Name another actor with a pigment as dark or darker then pic related.

On June 25, 2008, Landham announced his candidacy for the U.S. Senate seat currently held by Mitch McConnell on the Libertarian line.[5] The same day Landham called for genocide against Arabs and referred to them as "ragheads". His comments were made on the political radio show The Weekly Filibuster.[6] Three days later, on June 28, the Kentucky Libertarians voted unanimously to withdraw Landham's nomination, citing his comments were not in keeping with the party's platform and values.[7]

based billy

they literally reference the first one's events and how ah nuld used mud to camo

that hand shake is like 2 penises fighting each other for a pig carcass.

i ment pythons....

I can't. I also can't name a cooler black actor.

Don Cheadle

It is a sequel. You'd know this if you watched it. Even if it didn't refer to events in the original there's no way it could be mistaken for a remake.

Fuck.

GAY

Just like Star Trek: Into Darkness is a sequel since it DID refer to the events of the original

Glad that you have 100% authority what is and isn't a reboot. You must be the intelligent one of your group of friends.

Into Darkness is obviously a sequel to Star Trek (2009) which is set in an alternate timeline parallel to Shatner's Star Trek.

Predators takes place after Predator, with new characters, on a different planet, and with a whole new story.

tl;dr: you're retarded, and I'm great.

How did Lawrence Fishburne stay a fatass in the middle of an alien jungle hell planet?

He probably ate anything and everything that landed on the planet. He had that light bending camo, and massive skillz too, so he didn't have to run much.

>written by the guy who wrote lethal weapon AND acted in the original predator movie

Maybe. Maybe not.

>it's like trying to cover Nirvana
You have to be 18 to post on this site, you know.

>Dwayne Johnson
not menacing enough
>Chris Hemsworth
too pretty
>Jason Statham
love him but he's a manlet
>Gerard Butler
past his prime
>Hugh Jackman
manlet and dyel
>Tom Hardy
not actually a big guy, manlet
>Terry Crews
reddit is that way >>>/reddit/

>Just no OP, it's like trying to cover Nirvana
are you being serious?
piss off

>Remake of anything
kill yourself

According to google Hugh Jackman is exactly the same height as Arnie and Carl Weathers.

Reminder that there WILL be an all-female Predator reboot within your lifetime.

Do we get a female Predator with it? I'd be down for that.

The Predator is a tranny somehow

lol all these hollywood pretty boys and meme actors. this would be like magic mike in the jungle, made for women.

In defense of The Thing remake, I watched it recently after watching the original and it's actually a prequel, not a remake. It's actually very faithful to the time line.

I like a lot of them but they're all dandy's on the inside. Not manly enough!

I'm not going to beanplate this much but do we even know, biologically, that the Predators we've seen haven't been females? Have they shown "female" predators in any of the franchises?

I'm not trying to be SJW just more like a scientist, I guess.

Just making a point faggot

Nirvana is dad rock now anyway

IIRC, there's some model somewhere showing that male preds are more like cuntboys. Granted, I don't exactly remember where it's from so make of that what you will.

Sharlto Copley should be in it. He's good at playing terrified characters I think.

>that TERRIBLE smoothing job for the """""remaster""""" they put out and called it the "Ultimate Hunter Edition"

JUST

what is a cuntboy

Masculine body with a vagina? Hell, in some of their EU shit they go full hermaphrodite and change due to either seasons or hormone fluctuations.

Blasphemy

Never utter those words when referring to that title ever again

ah. a dyke, is the word i normally use.

CONTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

And you forgot that terrible, disgusting blue tint they added to the remaster, which makes no sense at all to make it look cold and desaturated since they're in a fucking tropical jungle

Hopefully never.

We're in the age of the numale right now.

They'd probably cast Chris Pratt as Arnold Schwarzenegger.

>right pic
What the fuck is going on?

Yes, a true abomination if there ever was one.