"Liberal" metal

Are there any metal bands that actually stand up for women, gays, transgendered people, minorities, etc.?

I like the heavy riffs and gruff vocals but I hate the right-wing attitudes/lyrics about killing "sluts" and such

The "heavy riffs" can actually be trigger a lot people so no.

Crust punk

Any bands in particular?

Do crusties shower?

inb4 someone calls OP a cuck

cuck

a bunch of fat sweaty fedoras in facepaint growling about that stuff would only work in a comedy sketch

you're honestly listening to the wrong metal. get into doom its all muh feels muh i hate the world

if you actually want left-wing political metal just listen to crust like that other user said or look at all of the hardcore thats out these days even tho its not metal.

>but I hate the right-wing attitudes/lyrics about killing "sluts" and such
Yeah because that's what is metal all about, isn't it? A extremely vast sub-genre and that's the pathetic conclusion you come to.

Fucking moron. Stick to synth-pop.

that was close

More of a hardcore thing. something like G.L.O.S.S. would be the most popular example these days.

t. elitist metalhead

synthpop sounds better than DRAGONZ AND VIKANGZ

(You) should Just stick to Beyonce If yku think most metal Is all about Far right wing politics and killing nigs and fags
Because If you do you certainly havent listen to metal outside of NSBM and pagan metal
>Pic related, Finnish Black metal-Donald Duck meme

Ugh, just kill yourself please.

trumptards in a nutshell

>you don't agree with me, die!!!

>literally never said he supported Trump
leftists in a nutshell

Stop being such a weak faggot

Most musicians, especially in the 2010s are liberal. That goes for metal, too.

The lyrical content isn't necessarily explicit about that, but it's not about killing sluts either.

Just go to the /metal/ general and ctrl+f for "cuck" or "nu male"

The only right wing metal bands are the southern stuff.

Even Robb Flynn of Machine Head is a cuck.

just listen to deafhaven perfect for ppl like yuou

Faggotry: the opinion